Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 28, 2009 12:46 PM

I was watching ep 7 of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and I stumbled upon on an Asu x Cga reference! I was overjoyed and took a screen cap! XD
Many people probably already know about this since, Zetsubou Sensei isn't exactly a *new* anime, but I thought I would share it with you! The girl misunderstood a question and thought that she was being asked which anime pairing she likes (since she writes doujinshi), this is what she said:

Has anyone seen this before?

Or has anyone seen any AsuCaga references in other anime/manga? :D

Aug 28, 2009 1:32 PM

Wow! that´s so awesome! i guess its the first time i heard about a AsuCaga reference. Thanks a lot for sharing! awesome!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 28, 2009 2:12 PM

that is perfect!! LOL

Aug 29, 2009 1:41 PM

WOAHH!!! I never knew that!

WOW! I should totally watch that anime! LOL xD But WOW!!! I never actually saw an anime/manga ever reference with something else other than those REALLLYYY popular mangas/animes, such as Fruits Basket or Naruto or somethin'. LOL xD

But first thing first, LOL. I'm gonna watch FanFare. I think that's what it's called :S The anime looks the same as Gundam Seed. Different discussions though : D

Aug 29, 2009 11:42 PM

Yeah i was shocked!! I had to pause the screen and stare for several moments to believe it!! haha XD
Hahaha SZS is an interesting anime, it's very abstract. It's a little ecchi-esque sometimes as well >_< hah

But yeah. I was very happy to see it!

Also, yeah I know the one you mean. Fafner in the Azure! Same art as Gundam Seed! I plan to watch it too :)

Aug 30, 2009 7:02 AM

i have that anime too, in my plan to watch list. the main guy is a clone of Shinn from gundam seed, looool.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 31, 2009 9:52 AM

RubyRedRabbit said:
Yeah i was shocked!! I had to pause the screen and stare for several moments to believe it!! haha XD
Hahaha SZS is an interesting anime, it's very abstract. It's a little ecchi-esque sometimes as well >_< hah

But yeah. I was very happy to see it!

Also, yeah I know the one you mean. Fafner in the Azure! Same art as Gundam Seed! I plan to watch it too :)

LOL! Really?! You're kidding! That's what I do too! If I like a certain part, I just gotta show it off to my bro or somethin'. I gotta rewind it all the time and let it get into my mind for real. LOL xD Ooh~ It has good graphics right? I might watch it ;D I'm never really into watching anime online. Only in DVD lol xD

WOOT <3 Yeah! Thanks mann! I've been looking for the darn title of that anime! I searched in google & anime list but NOOO. LOL xD Thanks again! I'm watching it now~!

Orulyon said:
i have that anime too, in my plan to watch list. the main guy is a clone of Shinn from gundam seed, looool.

NO WAIII!!! Ugh. I hate Shinn! But he better have a good personality or else! LOL xD

Aug 31, 2009 10:09 AM

Oh&&btw, where do you watch Fafner anyway? Where are most & fast video is in? Which sites do you guys go to watch anime?