Forum Settings
Forums

[Possible Spoilers] Most Overrated/Underrated Anime V. 2

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (195) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

Mar 10, 2014 2:15 PM

Cupquake said:

Finally found it!!

I was looking for hunter x hunter and I somehow got to this shit

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/sexual_hunter_riot/c012/16.html

Do people actually get turned on by this?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Mar 10, 2014 2:16 PM
mayukachan said:
Cupquake said:

Finally found it!!

The fuck? 0_o (inb4 I even clicked that link.)

Mar 10, 2014 2:17 PM

Cupquake said:
hybreezy said:
Cupquake said:
Sung-Hwan said:
Emnay said:
Sung-Hwan said:
Madoka Magica is a typhoon in the Japanese markets now, but on MAL, it's considered shit.

I just realized.
I didn't realize 8.67 was considered shit.

Maybe shit was a bit extreme.

It's not very impressive to say the least. But my opinion.

I think the rating is fine. The third movie deserves higher though. Great series, but 8.7 is a good rating for any series

gtfo

e: that and the Steins;Gate movie really need to drop down the rankings

I don't see why the third movie is so hated. It was awesome IMO

Plus homuras personality change was beautiful

I found it be a lot of silly fan service shit you'd see straight out of tumblr (Sayaka x Kyouko, Bebe for no reason other than its the most popular witch) with a dumb mystery plot that had a blatantly obvious villain. To the point I just assumed it couldn't be who it turns out to be because it was too obvious...and then yeah the final 20 minutes ugh. I sat in the theater thinking 2 hours of pointless shit just dragged by to instead find out it was only 1.5 with 20 minutes of pissing on the TV series to follow it.

But hey SHAFT gotta milk it for another movie (trilogy?) and/or second season I guess

Mar 10, 2014 2:18 PM

SetsukoHara said:
Cupquake said:

Yeah... Right!
ToG25thBaam said:
yhunata said:
Overrated: KnB 2. Things get so fucking ridiculous that it's not even funny anymore. Just look at the game in which Hanamiya played (can't even remember that school's name). The story is all over the place, everything in the world is suddenly becoming all about basketball (see; Zone), when in the first season, there were actually other sports in the world.

+1. It's boring compare to the first season. The zone vs zone is not as epic as I imagine it to be.

What annoyed me the most was all those misdirections bullshit, that kind of stuff belongs to a Battle shonen, not a anime about Basket-ball.

That's true, the misdirection has gotten out of hand lately compared to the first season. Though it was obvious that it wasn't that realistic to begin with since certain first year high school students can play better than players in the NBA.

SetsukoHara said:
Cupquake said:

Yeah... Right!.

For real. I use the mangastorm app, and I was looking for HxH, but I didn't realize that it's licensed and couldn't figure out why it wasn't showing up. I saw sexual hunter riot and I was like wtf and clicked on a random chapter...

mayukachan said:
Cupquake said:

Finally found it!!

Let's just hope it doesn't get an adaptation

DarknessOfEmo said:
mayukachan said:
Cupquake said:

Finally found it!!

The fuck? 0_o (inb4 I even clicked that link.)

That's enough internet for today...

Forgetfulness said:
ssjokg said:
Forgetfulness said:
Cupquake said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Hey arikatoki(aka heynad), what was your previous avatar?
Wasn't it light yagami?
Light Yagami, and before that Kakashi
Is this something I should know about?
Ah, perhaps. I'm pretty sure you were there for at least one of these two, but he is the same guy who claims the One Piece is boring and repetitive and doesn't move forward while having Detective Conan in his favorites.

He's also the guy who had that list of "plot holes" for SnK that everyone shot holes into. So yeah...
Oh yeah, I think ssjokg commented on those non plot hole, plot holes.

Mar 10, 2014 2:19 PM

mayukachan said:
Cupquake said:

Finally found it!!

probably
yuh yuh yuh

Mar 10, 2014 2:19 PM

Forgetfulness said:
ssjokg said:
Forgetfulness said:
Cupquake said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Hey arikatoki(aka heynad), what was your previous avatar?
Wasn't it light yagami?
Light Yagami, and before that Kakashi
Is this something I should know about?
Ah, perhaps. I'm pretty sure you were there for at least one of these two, but he is the same guy who claims the One Piece is boring and repetitive and doesn't move forward while having Detective Conan in his favorites.

He's also the guy who had that list of "plot holes" for SnK that everyone shot holes into. So yeah...

Doesnt ring a bell.Even if I was there I cant recall something.If it was about Fate/
..well then it would be another story...
mayukachan said:
Cupquake said:

Finally found it!!

Shaft proved that people can get turned on by that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 10, 2014 2:21 PM

-too lazy to quote-

Madoka movie 3: I thought it was weak compared to the series. I mean, yeah it was beautifully animated and artsy and whatnot, but it felt like it was dragging on most of the time. By the halfway point, I was like "what's the point of this" and then they rushed everything near the end. Kind of ruins the ending of the actual series.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Mar 10, 2014 2:21 PM

Cupquake said:
SetsukoHara said:
Cupquake said:

Yeah... Right!.

For real. I use the mangastorm app, and I was looking for HxH, but I didn't realize that it's licensed and couldn't figure out why it wasn't showing up. I saw sexual hunter riot and I was like wtf and clicked on a random chapter...

And how did you get to chapter 12 exactly?

Mar 10, 2014 2:22 PM

I like how people act like because they have 2-3 things in common, every One Piece arc plays out exactly the same with the exact same set-up and the exact same execution

Although to be fair the same goes for Dragon Ball as well.

Mar 10, 2014 2:22 PM

SolBlade said:
SetsukoHara said:
Cupquake said:

Yeah... Right!
ToG25thBaam said:
yhunata said:
Overrated: KnB 2. Things get so fucking ridiculous that it's not even funny anymore. Just look at the game in which Hanamiya played (can't even remember that school's name). The story is all over the place, everything in the world is suddenly becoming all about basketball (see; Zone), when in the first season, there were actually other sports in the world.

+1. It's boring compare to the first season. The zone vs zone is not as epic as I imagine it to be.

What annoyed me the most was all those misdirections bullshit, that kind of stuff belongs to a Battle shonen, not a anime about Basket-ball.

That's true, the misdirection has gotten out of hand lately compared to the first season. Though it was obvious that it wasn't that realistic to begin with since certain first year high school students can play better than players in the NBA.

I can totally see this misdirection overflow ability in HxH or Jojo. I'm sure it could lead to some interesting fights.

Mar 10, 2014 2:24 PM

SetsukoHara said:
Cupquake said:
SetsukoHara said:
Cupquake said:

Yeah... Right!.

I wasn't actually planning to read it, so I just picked a random chapter and flipped through the pages. I'm not lying, I'm pretty open about reading hentai

Mar 10, 2014 2:25 PM

Kaimon237 said:
I like how people act like because they have 2-3 things in common, every One Piece arc plays out exactly the same with the exact same set-up and the exact same execution

I was just trying to make things more fair.
The Saiyan Saga for example didnt have a new ally to join the Z fighters.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 10, 2014 2:25 PM

Cupquake said:
SetsukoHara said:
Cupquake said:
SetsukoHara said:
Cupquake said:

Yeah... Right!.

I wasn't actually planning to read it, so I just picked a random chapter and flipped through the pages. I'm not lying, I'm pretty open about reading hentai

This is actually HxH.

Mar 10, 2014 2:27 PM

judals said:
Cupquake said:
SetsukoHara said:
Cupquake said:
SetsukoHara said:
Cupquake said:

Yeah... Right!.

This is actually HxH.

Special chapters showing how Gon lost his virginity.

Mar 10, 2014 2:29 PM

SetsukoHara said:
judals said:
Cupquake said:
SetsukoHara said:
Cupquake said:
SetsukoHara said:
Cupquake said:

Yeah... Right!.

This is actually HxH.

Whale Island tourists 'teaching him things"

Mar 10, 2014 2:30 PM

ssjokg said:
Kaimon237 said:

I was just trying to make things more fair.
The Saiyan Saga for example didnt have a new ally to join the Z fighters.

I think most people say it about DB because even people who don't watch/read it know the chronological order of the series because of how popular it is. And the games.

Mar 10, 2014 2:33 PM

> Member creates listing topic, get slocked
> Moderator creates listing topic "this is not a simple listing topic", doesnt gets locked

wanderingplayboy said:
Reverb_Shock said:
It can't be perfect without romance. A perfect show would incorporate romance seamlessly, and would make it work in the context of the story. One Piece does not, so it can never be 10/10.

One Piece is the epitome of man's romance.

Forget about One Piece, if a show doesn't need romance, it can be perfect the way it is. I mean, life isn't all about romance and love doesn't always have to be in the form of two people sexually attracted to each other.
One Piece is full of romance between Luffy and Meat

Mar 10, 2014 2:37 PM

judals said:
SetsukoHara said:
judals said:
Cupquake said:
SetsukoHara said:
Cupquake said:
SetsukoHara said:
Cupquake said:

Yeah... Right!.

This is actually HxH.

Whale Island tourists 'teaching him things"

Gon's a professional when it comes to the cougars.
His innocence is a lie!

Mar 10, 2014 2:47 PM

Forgetfulness said:
@ssjokg Hm, perhaps I'm getting him confused with another person. Well, whatever

edit: Oh wait, here it is

I see.

I still cant understand what lupadim meant with " door where giants come from".Should I just not think about it?

lupadim said:
> Member creates listing topic, get slocked
> Moderator creates listing topic "this is not a simple listing topic", doesnt gets locked
There is some discussion here....

Mar 10, 2014 2:51 PM
Forgetfulness said:
but he is the same guy who claims the One Piece is boring and repetitive and doesn't move forward while having Detective Conan in his favorites.

One Piece IS boring.

And hey,atleast Detective Conan has an ending (summer 2016) while One Piece will go on till everyone on this planet dies at age.

ssjokg said:
They dont beat the villains in every arc,and characters actually stay dead.

name 1 arc where there wasnt a single fight

Mod note: Death spoiler removed.
Modified by rodac, Mar 10, 2014 7:40 PM

Mar 10, 2014 2:54 PM

arikatoki said:
Forgetfulness said:
but he is the same guy who claims the One Piece is boring and repetitive and doesn't move forward while having Detective Conan in his favorites.

One Piece IS boring.

And hey,atleast Detective Conan has an ending (summer 2016) while One Piece will go on till everyone on this planet dies at age.

ssjokg said:

You watched like 120 episodes and you already know of his death?
Also, it's a battle series so of course there will be fights in each arc. That's like asking Detective Conan to not have any sort of mystery in an arc, etc (this does not factor any filler episodes, just keep that in mind).
Also, OP has been scheduled to end. I believe it was said that Marineford was the halfway point (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
Modified by rodac, Mar 10, 2014 7:41 PM

Mar 10, 2014 3:00 PM

arikatoki said:
Forgetfulness said:

One Piece IS boring.

ssjokg said:

What I say:"They dont beat the villains in every arc,and characters actually stay dead."
How you reply:"name 1 arc where there wasnt a single fight"
Wtf is wrong with you?

So yeah OP that actually has deaths without numerous convenient resurrections of important char, is better.
Modified by rodac, Mar 10, 2014 7:42 PM

Mar 10, 2014 3:05 PM

@ssjokg: Keep in mind that arikatoki is the same person who you had the Attack on Titan "plot hole" argument with. Remember how he used relevant plot points that were explained and called them plot holes? I wouldn't take him too seriously... he's not going to listen.

Mar 10, 2014 3:09 PM

SolBlade said:
@ssjokg: Keep in mind that arikatoki is the same person who you had the Attack on Titan "plot hole" argument with. Remember how he used relevant plot points that were explained and called them plot holes? I wouldn't take him too seriously... he's not going to listen.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8m2h5HAyI1qze93mo1_500.gif
It's not my fault, before I know it I have already replied...

Mar 10, 2014 3:12 PM

ssjokg said:
SolBlade said:

Yeah, I know. Just a little heads up though I'm sure you already knew.

Mar 10, 2014 3:17 PM

SolBlade said:
ssjokg said:
SolBlade said:

BTW where is your sign from?

Mar 10, 2014 3:19 PM

ssjokg said:
SolBlade said:
ssjokg said:
SolBlade said:

BTW where is your sign from?

My signature is a quote from Kaiji. Damn, now that I think about it, I really should add that in there to make it more clear.

Mar 10, 2014 3:23 PM
Mod Note: Spoiler removed. Do not post spoilers!

2 relevant characters died in 600+ episodes...wow thats way too much shit going down lol

ssjokg said:
Dragonball had 0 "relevant" actual deaths in 428 eps.

dont be fussy,a death is a death,and in DB/Z there were lots of them.

SolBlade said:

Also, OP has been scheduled to end.

yeah,probably in 200 years
Modified by rodac, Mar 10, 2014 8:20 PM

Mar 10, 2014 3:25 PM

arikatoki said:
You can try to convince me that One Piece is awesome as much as you want,but I still think that it sucks (and Ill never change my opinion)...I mean,come on-the anime is airing for 15-16 years and it will probably end when we are all grey and old because theres no end in sight.And its generic and predictable as fuck,yet very popular,therefore its overrated.period.

ssjokg said:

Every OP arc is different go watch them before you say they're all the same.

How exactly is the Lysop arc completely different from the Chopper arc?

new island ---> new villain doing random shit --> a new friendly character appears ---> flashback,backstories bla bla bla ---> Luffy beats villain ---> everyone is lucky ---> that new friendly character suddenly decides to join the crew ---> saying goodbye with lots of tears ---> arc finished

Im pretty sure that the Franky and Brook arc arent any different

Oh my! This is one of the sillier posts I've seen. I was about to write troll bait, but he's actually serious. It's like trying to talk about a movie after seeing only the opening credits.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
I conclude that this theme is in fact good!

Mar 10, 2014 3:30 PM

arikatoki said:
ssjokg said:

2 relevant characters died in 600+ episodes...wow thats way too much shit going down lol

ssjokg said:
Dragonball had 0 "relevant" actual deaths in 428 eps.

dont be fussy,a death is a death,and in DB/Z there were lots of them.

SolBlade said:

Also, OP has been scheduled to end.

yeah,probably in 200 years

More shit that in DB, that had a reset button, thats for sure.
Deaths in DB are meaningless and dont shock anyone since you KNOW that they will come back.Even in the afterlife they have pretty comfy lives and can come and go if they are the protagonists.
Not in OP.

That you can be sarcastic doesnt mean that you prove something.
Modified by ssjokg, Mar 10, 2014 3:39 PM

Mar 10, 2014 3:35 PM
ssjokg said:

funny how youre always the one in this forum who thinks that is his/her duty to decide if someone proved his statement or not and if someone made a good point...just because you have seen thousands of anime it doesnt makes you better than the rest...you pretentious shit
Modified by cro3, Mar 10, 2014 3:40 PM

Mar 10, 2014 3:38 PM

Also
arikatoki said:
ssjokg said:

funny how youre always the one in this forum who thinks that is his/her duty to decide if someone proved his statement or not and if someone made a good point...just because you have seen thousans of anime it doesnt makes you better than the rest...pretentious shit

But you haven't done any proving. You've basically just said 'this is what I think and I'm right' without backing it up with much evidence.
Modified by rodac, Mar 10, 2014 7:46 PM

Mar 10, 2014 3:43 PM

arikatoki said:
ssjokg said:

funny how youre always the one in this forum who thinks that is his/her duty to decide if someone proved his statement or not and if someone made a good point...just because you have seen thousands of anime it doesnt makes you better than the rest...you pretentious shit

I dont think you noticed yet but everyone here knows that you cant pinpoint a flaw even if your life depended on it.So even if I am a pretentious shit I am still better than you.
Modified by rodac, Mar 10, 2014 7:47 PM

Mar 10, 2014 3:46 PM

ssjokg said:
So even if I am a pretentious shit I am still better than you.

Quote of the day.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Mar 10, 2014 3:47 PM
Cupquake said:

But you haven't done any proving. You've basically just said 'this is what I think and I'm right' without backing it up with much evidence.

So,I havent done any proving?

Mod Note: Spoiler removed.

statement 2: One Piece will not end for a long time
prove: this show is airing since 1998 and theres no end in sight.despite the fact that they make barely any story progress every arc,it could go on till forever.Oda didnt set a date for the ending yet

statement 3: One Piece is predictable
prove: Luffy defeated hundreds of villains so far and it hard to imagine him to get killed by another random villain..nah,thats not going to happen.and you can know that they're going to sail to another island after they're done with exploring the previous one...so how its not predictable?

So,those arent "proves"? Whats a prove for you? geez so many pretentious people here
Modified by rodac, Mar 10, 2014 7:48 PM

Mar 10, 2014 3:49 PM

Is this guy for real?

Mar 10, 2014 3:50 PM
ssjokg said:

I dont think you noticed yet but everyone here knows that you cant pinpoint a flaw even if your life depended on it.

Im not sure if youre either blind or fucking dumb,I pinpointed a flaw many times,you should try it with reading

ssjokg said:
Is this guy for real?

please tell me how everything I wrote is wrong and not proving anything I mentioned before.

Mar 10, 2014 3:51 PM

ssjokg said:
Is this guy for real?

Quite possibly. I've seen worse though. It makes you wonder how such people even find their way online.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme

Mar 10, 2014 3:54 PM

Bro, do you know what pretentious means, cause I have a feeling that you just heard this word today.

Point 1: whys does that make it bad. Man. Nichijou is a shitty anime cause no one dies. Fuck.

Point 2: why does that made it bad. It just makes it long.

Point 3: we talked about

Mar 10, 2014 3:56 PM

arikatoki said:
ssjokg said:

I dont think you noticed yet but everyone here knows that you cant pinpoint a flaw even if your life depended on it.

Im not sure if youre either blind or fucking dumb,I pinpointed a flaw many times,you should try it with reading

Shounen anime structure isnt a flaw.

Number of deaths isnt a flaw or a bonus.

Predictability based on the structure isnt a flaw.

Bad pacing, bad animation,plotholes and characters being inconsistent are flaws.Now can you actually prove one of those?

Mar 10, 2014 3:59 PM

ssjokg said:

Bad pacing, bad animation

Yes I can. Punk Hazard, need not say more. There are a few flaws in One Piece, but to be honest I don't really care. Something like
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Mar 10, 2014 4:00 PM
ssjokg said:

Bad pacing, bad animation,plotholes and characters being inconsistent are flaws.Now can you actually prove one of those?

are you seriously trying to tell me that One Piece doesnt have a bad pacing and that some of the characters doesnt look like a five year old kid has drawn them? really?

IM.FUCKING.DONE.

Mar 10, 2014 4:01 PM

ToG25thBaam said:
ssjokg said:

Yes I can. Punk Hazard, need not say more. There are a few flaws in One Piece, but to be honest I don't really care. Something like

Skypeia(in pacing) as well but I was asking him anyway.
Modified by ssjokg, Mar 10, 2014 4:08 PM

Mar 10, 2014 4:01 PM

ToG25thBaam said:
ssjokg said:

Answer to that spoiler: plot armor

I don't really consider plot armor in OP to be a flaw because pretty much every character has it. It's much worse IMO when some character have a shit ton of it, but then other characters are killed of all the time, like in akame ga kill

Mar 10, 2014 4:04 PM

ToG25thBaam said:
ssjokg said:

"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (195) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »