Aug 26, 2009 4:16 AM

May 2009
Tell us your thoughts about Varia...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 26, 2009 7:58 AM

Oct 2008
Varia.is.awesome!!!!!
一♥
A very proud admin in The Vongola Mafia Famiglia.
Aug 26, 2009 11:17 AM

Aug 2009
The varia is HILARIOUS. Id love to spend a day with them, just to watch them hurt eachother XD
Aug 26, 2009 11:00 PM

Feb 2008
unfortunately, you;d probably be hurt too, but it would be still be worth the pain! X3
some of my favorites are in varia
xanxus; amazing, kickass, and such a bastard..... but i still love him
squalo: kyaaa! absolutely the most amazing character ever! VOOOOIIIIIIII!!!!! >w<
bel: shishishi. he's so cool and princely, albeit insane XP
fran: i'm sad that we haven't seen much of him in the manga. i wish there was more of this adorable guy! ^w^
mammon: i'm still not really sure if mammon is a girl or a boy, but i still love this illusionist!
i don't really like leviathan and lussria, at least not as much as the one's listed above, but they are hilarious! levi is waaay too devoted and lussuria is waay too gay! XP
Aug 27, 2009 12:53 AM

Mar 2009
I LOVE the way they kickingass ,being badass,so cool,dangerous,all of them really have interesting character
Aug 27, 2009 5:37 AM

Apr 2009
night_rain said:
The varia is HILARIOUS. Id love to spend a day with them, just to watch them hurt eachother XD

kya!! same here!! ^^
not to mention that they're all so badass and awesome!
except for lussuria and levi, i have to agree with cloud on this one. i dont like them too much but they're still really funny at times
XD

Aug 27, 2009 2:24 PM

May 2009
:D i love there relationships with each over lol makes me laugh :') there so weired its great
Nov 2, 2009 1:42 AM

Sep 2009
Here's a reason for each chara XD

Squalo: He's so cool & hilarious. His fights are super cool and he makes me laugh so much XD
Levi: Er...I'm not sure. He makes the other charas look better
Lussuria: COMEDY RELIEF!!
Fran: His comments are behavious are soooo cute~! He keeps pissing people off so much. And he is such a mystery
Mammon: He's so cute!! His obsession abt money is adorable
Belphegor: Ouji-sama~! He can rule my kingdom anyday. He's so cool

Xanxus: XANXUS-SAMA!!! OMG HE'S SO HOT!! I'M TOTALLY OBSESSED OVER HIM!!! HE'S STRONG, COOL, AWESOME AND PERFECT AND (list goes on and on and on.....)

(notice we've never seen Bel, Mammon, and Lussuria's eyes?)
Nov 2, 2009 7:12 AM

Feb 2008
they're strong, funny and idiotic in some ways! haha XD

Nov 24, 2009 7:48 AM

Jan 2009
At first I thought Varia is strange, later in the future they're funny. So I like everyone more and more. (Fran is awesome, to the EXTREME!)
They're funny and awesome!
Fran - He's cute with froggy hat and he has sense of humor and calls everyone by nicknames(For example Hairier version of Bel-senpai XD) and insults them.
Squalo - Love his Vooooooi, crazy dude and funny.
Bel - Also funny and I love his smile,and scenes with Fran was hilarious XD
XanXus - At first I don't like him, but in future I love him because he got funny reasons to throw 3 mens away ( I'm talking about that scene where Squalo found 3 mens on the ground and asked them, what was happening, they told that they did something wrong and it was about food or else XD) Or Xanxus threw a stone at Squalo XD
Lussuria - He's hilarious, too.
Mammon - Only thinks about money XD
Levi - I dunno.
Dec 12, 2009 4:30 AM

Sep 2009
se this vid and u know how much the VARIA is funny from 1 - 10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHVyJU9izMk&feature=related
- it has a possible yaoi couple (aka Fran and Bel)
- squalo is crazy at times
- Lussuria is also known as big sis luss (LOL!!!!!),gayest of all,
i already know bel's eye color!!!! yes!!!!
(somehow i have a strong urge to kill right now)
Welcome to my happy world now get your shit and leave

Jan 14, 2010 5:32 AM

Nov 2009
They are much cooler that Vongola, Vongola sucks in my mind!

Together they are funny and they are awesome fighters.
They have gathered their strenght in ten years which is realistic and not like Vongola people like Tsuna who got his strenght out of nowhere in a week, which is ridiculous.
Varia's clother are much better looking that Vongola's (they even don't have same looking clothes). Expecially Squalo looks awesome in their clothes. :P
In Varia is also my favourite pairing ever, Xanxus x Squalo. <333

Squalo: he is so awesome, cool, funny and love his "Vooooi!".
He is hot and my favourite character from all series.

Xanxus: So cool, strong and sexy.
Funny when he throws glass to Squalo's head. xD

Lussuria: So lovely mom of Varia. :D
So kind and caring.

Bel: Lovely sadist and masocist. XD
Funny when he is annoying other Varia members.
"Ushishishishi."

Fran: Cute and I love the way he talks.

Those were memebers I like most...
Jan 14, 2010 7:10 AM

May 2009
i don't just want to spend just a day with the varia,
i want to spend my LIFE there!
XD
if the Varia group exists,i'll be the first person to join!!
(LOL)
BTW,yay for Bel!

Please feed my pets
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 6, 2010 5:30 AM

Jan 2010
I love Varia, because it's hilarious :D
Squalo is crazy awesome and funny guy.
Lussuria: Big sis Luss XD
Xanxus: TYL Xanxus is way better and he's funnier than TYB (Throwing a stone at Squalo lol)
Fran: My fav! A dude, who talks funny things about everyone.
Bel: He always grins no matter what and funny :D
Likes to annoy everyone^^

Feb 21, 2010 6:50 AM

Oct 2009
Everything actually.

Their attitudes across the rest of the members,
they're always having fights and like they can't get along
with eachother and act selfish and all. Those things make the most
greatest moments and scenes of all series! Their attitude is the best
they don't got the standard goody goody attitude or the standard
evil attitude, this is what makes it special from the others.

That's my opinion.
AND XANXUS IS THE BEST! ...
Feb 21, 2010 6:58 AM

Oct 2009
Chiyoko92 said:
They are much cooler that Vongola, Vongola sucks in my mind!

Together they are funny and they are awesome fighters.
They have gathered their strenght in ten years which is realistic and not like Vongola people like Tsuna who got his strenght out of nowhere in a week, which is ridiculous.
Varia's clother are much better looking that Vongola's (they even don't have same looking clothes). Expecially Squalo looks awesome in their clothes. :P
In Varia is also my favourite pairing ever, Xanxus x Squalo. <333

Hell I AGREE!!
Oct 9, 2010 5:29 AM

Oct 2010
the Varia are just so dang hilarious as individuals and as a family, but they can sure fight. And they have such cool clothes XD
My favourite pairings usually involve each of the Vongola Rings (Bel59 for Storm, X27 for Sky etc.) because they really go well together. Not that I don't love BelFran and XS, though...*drools*
Xanxus: boss who is scary enough to keep everything going.
Squalo: VOOOI! And his shiny, pretty, long silver hair XDD
Levi: ...creepy, creepy lightning pervert. But only for Xanxus XD
Bel: insanity makes for good characters, da? Again, I love his hair and his "shishishi" laugh.
Lussuria: the nee-chan I can only dream of. XD
Mammon: is purple and money-loving. He/she reminds me of my dad
Fran: no matter what he says, he's a cute lil' froggy :D He's a pretty good illusionist, and he's pretty funny with his sempai.
alter/blast/catch/die/energise/flick/grab/halt/intercept/joke/kill/lock/murder/nick/open/pull/quash/react/smash/track/undermine/vectorise/water/x-ray/yell/zap
---
PRIORITY PETS :3
Jan 25, 2011 1:42 PM

Jun 2009
i love all about them their just great together much better then tsunas guys ;)
Oct 31, 2011 2:27 PM
Oct 2011
Ohhh, I can go on allllll day XD
Xanxus: Badass, sexy, dangerous.........HE'S SOOOOOO HOT!!!!! It's hilarious how he eats meat. He eats it off a bone like an animal as though he's Luffy from One Piece or something :P
Squalo: SUPER SUPER HOT!!!! And his long, pretty hair (manic giggle). I love how hot-tempered yet cool he is, and how he spazzes out whenever Xanxus throws something at his head &lt;3
Levi: This guy is basically there to be bullied by everyone else, especially Flan and Squalo (well, they need ONE member to vent out their anger, don't they?)
Bel: He's soooooooooo cool and insane and awesome!!!! It's hilarious how he doesn't exactly get angry or scream or anything but he has such obvious ranges of emotions.
Lussuria: Gayest guy ever, but cool in his own unique gayness way. Even the Varia need a mommy of the group, I guess. Lussuria's actually hilarious, and I think he may actually be the calmest of the group (because Xanxus, no matter how collected and cool he is, is unreasonable on so many levles).
Flan: So cute! He's so hilariously rude to everybody, yet nothing seems to hurt him. And when you see him in the normal era (not 10 years into the future), his head is an apple. AN APPLE!!! AND HE TAKES ONE LOOK AT THE VARIA AND CALLS THEM FAIRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mammon: He/She is pretty awesome. Best scene ever? Varia are having a hissy fit over dinner (they are on the table throwing things at each other while Xanxus attacks a hunk of meat like a ravenous animal) and they screw up the letter Mammon was reading, and Mammon gets seriously pissed. Bel actually says he's scary and even Xanxus stops what he's doing!

People said they wanted to spend a day with the Varia. I'd willingly spend the rest of my life with them!!!!!
OMIGOD, HOW STRANGE WOULD IT BE FOR THE ALL-MALE (well, who knows what Mammon is?) ASSASSIN GROUP TO HAVE A FEMALE MEMBER??!!!!!!!
I really want to see how the Varia would treat her............considering Xanxus struck two girls already without mercy (The Cervello, but who cares Xanxus is still so hot) I don't think they'll treat her any different. :P
Aug 8, 2013 4:23 AM

Jun 2012
I love Varia, though I've only seen them in small clips and what my brother tells me about them. I love them because they all seem to have some screws loose and are powerful. They are the exact opposite of my view of the main character Tsuna, whom I hate for his wimpyness. I only watched the first episode of Tsuna's weak ass, and it took me two tries to just finally finish the first episode(I watched one third of the episode the first time and then about half a year latter I finally decided to try it again), and I hated the anime. That's why I couldn't bear to watch the anime or Tsuna's annoying personality plus I can't stand skipping episodes so I never got to the Varia arc. It saddens me so much that there are so many good characters like the Varia members in Katekyo Hitman Reborn, but the main character is a wimpy good for nothing. Besides that, I love Varia, or at least what I've seen of them.
My favorite members are Squalo, Xanxus, and Bel. I haven't seen much of the others except Flan, who I like but not as much as Bel, so I have no idea what I think of the others.
I love Squalo cause I have a silver/white hair fetish. I also like how its long. Plus, his shout his amusing. I also like how Bel laughs. Bel I like because he wields daggers and is fine with throwing them at Flan. Xanxus I like because of his name and his scar. I also have a fetish for markings on people's faces which includes scars.
SusuBitesYouAug 8, 2013 4:27 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Varia Guessing Game...

Twee - Sep 12, 2009

44 by delchan »»
Aug 7, 2012 10:09 AM

» Female Member?

Manga_Otaku - Nov 1, 2011

0 by Manga_Otaku »»
Nov 1, 2011 12:11 PM

» New Cloud Member?

Tatsumaki - Oct 4, 2009

13 by FishyMatter »»
Nov 16, 2010 12:05 AM

» Suggestions for this club!!

Twee - Aug 27, 2009

11 by Twee »»
Apr 1, 2010 8:31 PM

Poll: » Character of the Month(January) VOTE CLOSED!!

Zang3t5u - Dec 5, 2009

11 by jigoku_shoujo_ai »»
Jan 9, 2010 11:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.