Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 12, 2008 9:28 PM

Oct 2007
I've already made this topic in another forums, so I'll just copy/paste it here.

I said:
As the title says, what mecha anime would you like to see in SRT? As for me:

• Bokurano- Fifteen pilots, and each one dies after one battle. How would the seishins be distributed amongst the pilots? Can the Zearth only be damaged by other dimensional robots, and vice-versa? Can the Zearth be upgraded? Will the Zearth only be available for fifteen out of the fifty of so missions? These are some of the questions I'd like to have answered, and I'm sure other Bokurano fans would love to see these questions answered as well.
  • Dancouga Nova- I'd really like this one to have a combo attack with the original Dancouga, just to see what it would look it.
  • Kannazuki no Miko and Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora- If Banpresto ever decides to create another two-season SRT, like SRT W, it would be interesting to see these two in it.
  • Gekigangar 3- We have Nadesico, so why can't we have Gekigangar 3 as well?
  • Innocent Venus- Watch episode 10. You'll understand.

Yeah... I know my list is pretty damn pathetic. But anyway, what would everyone else like to see in SRT?

And to mix things up a little, how about a list of what you don't want to see as well?
  • iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia- It's not because I hated it(in fact, I liked it), it's just because they fight meteors for three-fourths of the entire story.
  • I don't have anything else... Heh.
llxwarbirdxllMay 15, 2008 4:58 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 13, 2008 8:50 AM
Dec 2007
DO WANT:

- A lot of older, more obscure robot anime. Something like Baldios, Southern Cross, Bismarck or even Balatack.
- Votoms, no brainer.
- Demonbane.

DO NOT WANT

- Anything directed by Masami Oobari that isn't Orgun (E.g. Gravion, Ordian, Dancouga Nova AKA Gravion Drei).
-Any Gundam OYW sidestory. Not because I don't like them, just because in most SRW games that feature them, they seem to be over shadowed as the game progresses.
Jan 15, 2008 6:36 AM

Oct 2007
Is this just for series that didn't appear in any SRT game?

I want to see Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, I wonder how it will fit in the game with the gigantic size of the robot, Eureka Seven, and many non animated Gundam series like Gundam Sentinel, Gundam Unicorn, Crossbone Skullheart, Blue Destiny, Astray and the MSV variation. Hopefully SRW will break the wall by introducing them like what they did to Crossbone on Alpha 2 :D and since most of them already have a voice actor(from SD G Generation series) let's hope they will appear soon ^__^

Also I want too see Shin Dragon, seems like it hasn't appear so far?(I rarely play the Super Robot route so somebody please correct me if I'm wrong)

Also the main character Robot from Another Century Episode 3, I forgot what the name but it's cool

What I don't want too see?
Xabuncle, it's complete garbage, Daitarn3(I hate the song :p), and I'm getting tired of the Endless Waltz MS, I like the TV series version, so please Banpresto if you going to have Wing in next series please let us choose between TV series or Endless Waltz MS and I demand Epyon :p
Jan 15, 2008 10:14 AM
Dec 2007
Hyuver said:
Words

TTGL won't be in SRW for a while, it only finished last year.
Sentinel's been in one SRW, and it wasn't much of an appearance.
MSVs are almost constantly in SRW.

Shin Dragon was in SRW D for the GBA, it wasn't all that good, besides the double attacks with Shin Getter.

I doubt the ACE originals will be in any SRW games, if anything probably the OG games.

Xabungle is a hilarious addition to SRW you cold hearted bastard.
Endless Waltz only gets used because you don't need the storyline for it to fit in, that and the Wing Zero Custom is one of the highest selling gunpla models like ever.
Jan 15, 2008 3:43 PM

Oct 2007
This is wish list don't so I can wish anything I want although it will not appear soon

about the ACE Original although very unlikely there still a chance because the game itself is produced by Banpresto and in the first ACE you us Gespent isn't it?

Sorry I can't just agree with your opinion for Xabungle :p for me it's damn useless yet they keep force me to use it in Alpha Gaiden :p

about EW I just getting tired of the Angel wing, it's look very annoying and their battle sprite didn't change much, I am hoping they will pull like another Alpha where we could use the TV series design, although we only use it for little time before they switch to EW custom again -_-
Jan 15, 2008 4:07 PM
Dec 2007
Well if it matters, you get the second half of Wing in SRW D. You get all 5 Wing boys, Zechs, Noin, Hilde and for a while, Treize.
Jan 15, 2008 9:17 PM

Oct 2007
Hyuver said:
Daitarn3(I hate the song :p)
What's wrong with the D3 theme? It's awesome!

One, two, three... Daitarn 3...
Jan 16, 2008 4:44 AM
Dec 2007
llxwarbirdxll said:
Hyuver said:
Daitarn3(I hate the song :p)

Not to mention the intro itself is pretty damn bizarre. Personally I do like the Daitarn 3 theme, there's been worse music in SRW over the years.
Jan 16, 2008 11:52 PM

Sep 2007
Mospeada
Dairugger XV

Meh don't want that much, I'm happy with GoLion and Tekkaman Blade added in W

Jan 16, 2008 11:59 PM

Oct 2007
Eh... Dairugger XV is sort of... It has too many pilots.
Jan 22, 2008 2:29 PM

Jan 2008
Hyuver said:

about the ACE Original although very unlikely there still a chance because the game itself is produced by Banpresto and in the first ACE you us Gespent isn't it?
-

Traditional SRWs don't retread original stories. Though if OGverse gets stuff from Scramble Commander(Swordian Guards near the end of OGG), then it getting stuff from ACE doesn't seem too far off.

Anyways, I'd personally like King Gainer, more Dragonar, and Dunbine to come back as well.
Jan 23, 2008 12:11 AM

Oct 2007
llxwarbirdxll said:

JMatter of preference, btw I remember playing SRW with a robot that looks very similiar with Daitarn 3 but a bit smaller and it had a crescent moon ornament on the helmet, is it his sidekick?

Also adding to list Fafner, and I also want to see Xenogears, I think it's good substitute for G-Gundam :D
Jan 23, 2008 11:31 AM
Dec 2007
Hyuver said:
llxwarbirdxll said:

JMatter of preference, btw I remember playing SRW with a robot that looks very similiar with Daitarn 3 but a bit smaller and it had a crescent moon ornament on the helmet, is it his sidekick?

Zambot 3, from an older Sunrise series by the same name.

llxwarbirdxll said:
Also adding to list Fafner, and I also want to see Xenogears, I think it's good substitute for G-Gundam :D

Wait, how is xenogears a suitable substitute for G Gundam? You have me at a loss here.
Jan 23, 2008 4:21 PM

Oct 2007
Daikengo said:

Wait, how is xenogears a suitable substitute for G Gundam? You have me at a loss here.
Both the mech are based on martial arts attack and both are also melee type mecha

Anyway sorry if I confuse you because of my bad English >_< can't find the right word other than substitution
Jan 23, 2008 10:55 PM

Jan 2008
I want to see Gravion and Godannar, among others.
Jan 24, 2008 4:23 AM
Dec 2007
Lordcook said:
I want to see Gravion and Godannar, among others.

GoDannar is in Scramble Commander 2, but honestly, do those games really count?
Jan 24, 2008 8:40 PM

Oct 2007
Did anyone even play those?
Jan 25, 2008 6:07 PM

Jan 2008
Apparently no one really has, considering the Swordian plot in OGG shocked everyone, when that was Scramble Commander 1's original stuff.
Oct 27, 2008 6:22 PM

May 2008
llxwarbirdxll said:
Kyoshiro to towa sora

It's good tho have it in SRT but
I wonder if they have the size of SS and has power of super robots 8D
except if they combine into the giant Absoulute Angel (forgot the name)

Apr 1, 2009 3:34 AM

Feb 2008
the topic is dead?

Anyways, possible future series will have:
Macross F
Gundam 00

Id love to see Fafner and GunxSword in voiced platform, not NDS =.=

------------------------
possible in SRW?
Code Geass
Kurogane no Linebarrel
Apr 2, 2009 7:35 PM

Mar 2009
One series I want, but will never happen is Panda Z. For some reason, I can't imagine Code geass being in a SRT game. I know it is its fate, but for some reason it doesn't click in my head.
Apr 2, 2009 7:43 PM

Oct 2007
It's Japan being taken over by Brittania. A lot of mecha series, most notably Mazinger Z, take place in Japan. See how it adds up?
Apr 2, 2009 8:13 PM

Mar 2009
Yeah I see, but it still unsettles me, I don't think Geass will have anything to do in SRW if it is put in.
Apr 2, 2009 8:32 PM

Nov 2008
Hell, since it was bumped, I might as well.

I'd like to see Demonbane and Geneshaft in one eventually.
Both of the mechs are awesome, and just seeing them kick ass would be great.

And adding to the conversation, wouldn't the Geass units be weaker than most of the others?

I'm buggin out man
Apr 13, 2009 4:02 PM
Dec 2008
In most SRW games RR are not supposed to be so powerful (damage-wise but there are a lot of exceptions).

There are cases where an unit wasn't that good in the show but somehow had an overpowered incarnation. (In SRW W Arbalest was a great unit even with Lambda Driver off in the second part of the game, but when you compare it with other RR (story-wise) it was pretty weak...).

What bugs me is that Code Geass season 1 lacks flying units (and space units )...
May 3, 2009 8:40 AM

Apr 2009
hmm

i think i want some of keroro mecha shown up in SRT...

hehehehe

must be interesting right..??
Sep 12, 2009 12:51 PM

Apr 2008
As the title says, what mecha anime would you like to see in SRT?

I already feel that Geass and Gurren lagaan will appear soon with the darn hype they made. Same with gundam 00; it's in the new G Generation Wars game, so why not? Bring on 00.

I'd like to see Patlabor and the NEW Gaiking (voice-wise).

(and how impossible is Starfox?)
Sep 13, 2009 1:04 PM

Oct 2007
Does Starfox even have robots in it?
Sep 13, 2009 4:52 PM

Nov 2008
Well, I guess it does if you count the enemies in Sector Y, which I'm pretty sure were all mechs.

I'm buggin out man
Sep 14, 2009 10:53 AM

Apr 2008
So Starfox may be boring. The enemy side has the "mecha-esque" things, while the SF team has mostly traditional combat aerial/ground/sea units like what you see a sidekick piloting.

But I'm still awaiting Patlabor!

EDIT: Oh yeh, Chou Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru
shakeyourpup45Sep 14, 2009 7:00 PM
Oct 31, 2009 7:46 AM

Apr 2009
hmm.....

gurren lagann maybe is too hype for SRW...

but its cool..... if Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann(the last Combination of gurren lagann on last episode) shown up...

nyahahahaha.....

i want to see hi-Nuu gundam..... well its shown up on SRW D but i want see more....
Nov 7, 2009 5:31 AM

Oct 2007
Hi-Nu appears in a lot of SRWs, but you don't see a lot of it because it's an unlockable/secret unit.
Nov 29, 2009 5:44 PM

Oct 2007
Red Baron. Shinron II would be cool.
Akuu Daisakusen Srungle
Tokusou Kihei Dorvack
Dangaizer 3

And Zone of the Enders. I know, it's from Konami. But ZOE in SRW would be great.
Dec 3, 2009 6:49 PM

Jul 2008
Simoun. I see a lot of potential for formation map attacks/finishers, rather than just having a single unit hammer down on things. Having the choice of like 4 different combination map attacks to use with different range styles. Man. I want. The power could decrease with lower numbers of units and stuff.. It would be really fun.

Xenosaga III had some pretty epic mech battles. With Mugen no Frontier as a precedent, it's not that much of a stretch for it to get in. Every playable mech had a map attack in-game, so that is definitely something to look forward to. Being able to switch the pilots around would be a plus.

Vandread would be another interesting choice, since the Vanguard can combine with three different Dread machines to make different super robots. Hopefully it won't end up with Getter-syndrome though... Until season 2.

I'd like to see Scrapped Princess in just to see Shannon kicking ass, but Zefiris really doesn't do enough to warrant being the only playable mech in the series. Gunbuster and Diebuster are obvious. The only good mechs in Code Geass are Guren and Lancelot, but I guess it'll end up in a game sooner or later. Eureka 7 Pocketful of Rainbows just for Nirvash Funnels; ignore that sad excuse for a story. I'd be interested in Rayearth, but I'm not all too familiar with it. Macross Frontier/Gundam 00 also obvious.

Advance of Zeta. This thing looks fucking beast. Needs more 0079 too. I really liked using the original gundam in AP.

I'm tired of Non-Astray SEED and Wing. I don't want to see Victory ever again. No more normal Mazinger for the love of god. Tired of Combattler/Voltes, but Daimos is cool.
GRANZERODec 3, 2009 7:05 PM
Dec 3, 2009 8:44 PM

Oct 2007
What's wrong with Victory? :(
Dec 4, 2009 5:28 AM

Jul 2008
I guess I've just never seen it done well. I flat out ignored its existence after a while in Alpha/D. Maybe it is partly because I've never seen it, but I'd generally prefer any other UC Gundam series. Maybe I'll give it a shot whenever I get around to Alpha again.

I also want to say Gravion was amazing in Z. Probably my favorite Super Robot in the game. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.
Jan 16, 2010 2:48 PM

Jul 2009
Knightmares (Code Geass)
Gundam seed Destiny
macross frontier
macross 7
Evangelion is already in most SRT but i'd like them to appear more, same with gundam seed and wing.

Join Hagiwara Natsuki's (ane doki) club here
Join Club dedicated to Anime Musicians here
Join club for Bass fans here
Jan 18, 2010 2:04 PM

Jul 2008
Evangelion isn't anywhere near that common. It's only shown up in Alpha, Alpha3 and MX (and MXP). That said, I do want it to show up more often. Same with Macross 7.
Feb 11, 2010 1:12 AM

Jun 2009
DO WANT

-All UC series + bonus plots (example: Unicorn, Advance of Zeta, A New Translation style Zeta, Evolve's Red Zeta story, F90 or Gundam 0081, etc)
-Gundam 00 + Variations
-Monoeyed Gundams variations
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz (feat by G Unit Dual Story Gundams + Gundam Epyon)
-Gundam SEED + DESTINY + STARGAZER + variations
-Gundam X + variations
-Shin Mazinger Z Hen + Mazinkaiser + Old Mazinger Z's Decisive Battle Movie
-Great Mazinger
-Gunparade March
-Zone of Enders
-Zanbot III
-Tadao Nagahama's Super Robot Romance Trilogy
-Ideon
-EVA + Rebuild EVA
-RahXephon
-Soukyuu no Fafner
-Kurogane no Linebarrels
-Gravion/Gravion Zwei
-Yuusha Reideen
-FMP
-New Gaiking
-SRW A-R-D-J-W's real robot mechas (Valhawk!)

NOT WANT

-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
-Macross
-Gunbuster
-Getter story
-Grendizer
-Old Mazinger Z story
-Daitarn III
-Brave Saga series
-Jeeg
Akuma_BladeFeb 11, 2010 4:27 AM
Feb 16, 2010 10:15 PM

Nov 2008
If anything, I'm dreading the day 00 enters the lineup, along with Code Geass.

But, on my main list is seeing Baldios again and actually having Gundam Sentinel apart of the story, and not just adding S Gundam as an unlockable unit.

I'm buggin out man
Mar 7, 2010 4:30 AM

Aug 2008
Bloodletter said:
Evangelion isn't anywhere near that common. It's only shown up in Alpha, Alpha3 and MX (and MXP). That said, I do want it to show up more often. Same with Macross 7.

You forgot FF.^^

I hope this one will get a debut one day and ZZ Gundam should be in Z2 logically, if it ever comes out.
Nov 30, 2010 4:00 AM

May 2008
Want:
New:
- Sky Girls
- Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Space, to the End of a Flash
- Mokei Senshi Gunpla Builders Beginning G (Unit Only... Begining Gundam and Super Zaku)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway's Flash
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Want to see again:
- Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
- Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
- Turn A Gundam
- Top wo nerae
- Ginga Senpuu Braiger
- Kikou Senki Dragonar
- Ninja Senshi Tobikage
- Dangaioh
- Mei Ou Project Zeorymer

Don't Want:
If You hate a Unit Just don't used (except: if you need to used)

Also Quest:
Astro Boy is Good for SRW? (XD)
Dec 7, 2010 9:20 PM

Oct 2007
Braiger would be godly.
Jul 19, 2011 7:45 AM

Feb 2011
I'd like to see the return of Linebarrels and more U.C. Gundam. Am I the only one getting sick of SEED being in every SRW? Some more Grendizer would also be nice. As for new inclusions, I'd like to see Tetsujin 28(or Gigantor if you prefer) and Zone of the Enders star in a game.
Trombe!
Sep 6, 2011 9:36 PM
Mar 2011
It'll happen when Hell freezes over, but Five-Star Stories.

Would love to see Vandread as well.
Mar 22, 2012 2:41 AM

Jun 2011
-Tenkuu no Escaflowne
-Crossbone Gundam (appeared in alpha 2 but like to more of it)
-Mazinkaiser SKL
-Dennou Boukenki Webdiver
-Bakuto Sengen Daigander
-Aquarion Evol (I'd like to see a combination attack between this and Solar Aquarion)
-The rest of the Yuusha series, especially Might Gaine and BaanGaan
"There is nothing that my Zankantou can't cleave"
Dec 27, 2013 9:19 PM

Feb 2011
I'm still waiting for Star Driver, Kakumeiki Valvrave, Mazinkaiser SKL, Gaiking: Legend of Daiku-Maryu and Gaogaigar to reappear/appear in the next SRW title

Do not want the series to appear is Eureka Seven AO since it's horrible >.<
Jun 2, 2014 2:39 AM

Jan 2014
What I'd like to see in a new Super Robot Wars game? How about...

Uchuu Majin Daikengo
Kosoku Denjin Albegas
Armored Fleet Squadron Dairugger XV (though, I have a feeling that the 15 pilots could prove to be cumbersome for a game)
Magnerobo Ga-Keen (Come on! This one's long overdue!)
Chou-Gattai Majutsu Robo Ginguiser (Yes, you read right!)

What I want to see in the game again?

Mirai Robo Daltanious
Combattler V
Volves V
Daimos

What I don't want to see? All I can say is I don't want to see an overabundance of Gundam variants. (Sorry, I'm not a Gundam fan.)
Sep 4, 2014 1:48 PM

Dec 2013
Zegapain.. Kiss Dum
Signature removed.
Mar 1, 2015 9:19 AM

May 2008
Luurah said:

What I don't want to see? All I can say is I don't want to see an overabundance of Gundam variants. (Sorry, I'm not a Gundam fan.)

They need to put atleast 1 gundam for each SRW because it's on of the foundation member (Along whit Mazinger and Getter.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Favorite SRT?

llxwarbirdxll - Jan 5, 2008

36 by TragicGenocider »»
Mar 1, 2015 3:31 PM

» Srw Z 2 for Psp?

Haou-Judai - Jan 7, 2011

3 by llxwarbirdxll »»
Jan 16, 2011 11:56 PM

» Your perfect SRW

Whimskull - Feb 28, 2010

2 by Haou-Judai »»
Nov 30, 2010 3:30 AM

» So I'm playing SRW-K with a friend and...

Unsight - Nov 6, 2009

9 by llxwarbirdxll »»
Dec 3, 2009 8:46 PM

» Prospect of SRW Z 2

shadowflare888 - Jul 29, 2009

1 by Whimskull »»
Aug 27, 2009 6:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.