Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kill la Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 7, 2014 10:19 AM

Jan 2014
I never was fan of ryuko but now i start to dislike her, she change her mind too easy...

"When /a/ sends its fags, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you.
They’re sending fags that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us.
They’re bringing cancer. They’re bringing bait. They’re shitposters.
And some, I assume, are good fags."
-@Xinil
Mar 7, 2014 10:22 AM

Jul 2013
So, this "21 I DIE" theory was partly right, but thank God Mako survived.
Mar 7, 2014 10:24 AM

Feb 2014
InstaKiller said:
I never was fan of ryuko but now i start to dislike her, she change her mind too easy...

Except she didn't changed her mind.. All that happened was that she's broke free from being mind controlled which is different from what you stated.. .. Also that's a dumb reason to dislike a character
Mar 7, 2014 10:37 AM

Jan 2014
Titanz25 said:
InstaKiller said:

Except she didn't changed her mind.. All that happened was that she's broke free from being mind controlled which is different from what you stated.. .. Also that's a dumb reason to dislike a character

Bullshit mind controlled, you have too watch the series from the begging cuz it's seems like you are a slow guy.
Dumb is to call dumb what reasons someone find's to dislike something... And is also so sad to fish for attention really sad. At least i make a good laugh out of how desperate you are.

"When /a/ sends its fags, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you.
They’re sending fags that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us.
They’re bringing cancer. They’re bringing bait. They’re shitposters.
And some, I assume, are good fags."
-@Xinil
Mar 7, 2014 10:42 AM
May 2013
The throwback to when Ryuko and Senketsu first met ("I'll wear you by force") made me "Aww" and smile since it was an expression of love instead of a pseudorape scene like last time XD
Mar 7, 2014 11:13 AM

Apr 2013
InstaKiller said:
Titanz25 said:
InstaKiller said:

Bullshit mind controlled, you have too watch the series from the begging cuz it's seems like you are a slow guy.
Dumb is to call dumb what reasons someone find's to dislike something... And is also so sad to fish for attention really sad. At least i make a good laugh out of how desperate you are.

But... but the point of being mind controlled is that you change your mind once you snap out of it.

That's pretty much how mind control works.
Powerful eyebrows.
Mar 7, 2014 11:13 AM

Apr 2013
SwimmingBird said:
The throwback to when Ryuko and Senketsu first met ("I'll wear you by force") made me "Aww" and smile since it was an expression of love instead of a pseudorape scene like last time XD

Haha, yeah that reference made me smile. :)
Powerful eyebrows.
Mar 7, 2014 11:25 AM

Apr 2013
I hope they let mako die. NOT BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE MAKO, but it would ad a little bit more drama to the ending and I wouldn't like an ending where they just beat the shit out of the enemy and then everyone is happy :/
But I did really like the episode and don't agree with the haters
Mar 7, 2014 11:46 AM
Feb 2013
I'm expecting *giant robot fight* in space
Mar 7, 2014 12:08 PM

Jan 2014
Candeloro said:
YurikoRaine said:
TheGrandSage23 said:

I don't hate the anime.. Quite the contrary I've given it an 8 and its very engaging and fun.. But Mako is holding this anime's potential back

I think it's not Mako herself but rather the way Mako is written and used as a character. Episode 7 seemed like such a progression in her character just to see it go back to usual in the next episode. It's so much wasted potential. She could've been a great character.

Lmfao at you people thinking Mako brings the show back. Mako is like 50% of the show, without her it would be more boring, because Mako is hilarious and not only that, Mako is Ryuuko's only "true" friend, the one who took her in her house when she needed it. You people have such bad taste and bad humor. I laugh everytime Mako does anything on the show. She's adorable and she puts a smile on my face.

She's definitely funny. But I feel that most of the people who complain about her are those with the misconception that "serious=good". They forget that it's completely okay to laugh once in a while, and being edgy and uptight is only one form of enjoyment.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 7, 2014 12:15 PM

Apr 2011
I've been wanting to see the scissor completed for a while now, hope she brings it out next episode.
“Suppose, gentlemen, that man is not stupid.”
Mar 7, 2014 12:49 PM
Oct 2012
I am so happy they didn't kill Mako, the last thing this show needs is fake drama.

This show is about adrenaline; its 350% hot blooded male action (done by 350% hot blooded females), it doesn't need to be anything else. And hot blooded male action needs friendship conquering all, not some stupid boring irony or cynicism or "we are just too cool for that" whining, the four back Satsuki, Mako backs Ryouko, now the sisters have the scissors of heaven, all fibers beware.
Mar 7, 2014 1:52 PM
Jul 2018
Damn lol, that kiss!
Also yeah as some people have pointed, i don't really like the idea that Mako's the one who saved Ryuko(...again.).
Am i the only one here who like Nui and don't want her to die? ;_;
THAT END THOUGH.
4/5
Mar 7, 2014 2:21 PM
Mar 2014
"Senketsu + Junketsu" fusion confirmed

Moreover: Trigger, I see what you did there:
i.imgur.com/PluItIX.jpg
Mar 7, 2014 2:25 PM
Feb 2014
lol the ending reminds me of.

~~~
Mar 7, 2014 2:25 PM

Apr 2013
YoooooooooooooooooOOOO WHAT WAS THAT KISS FOR
Mar 7, 2014 2:27 PM
Jul 2013
Totally amazing, the ending was my favorite part because Matoi reaction and the OST that accompanied the scene, was a perfect match.
Mar 7, 2014 2:28 PM

Aug 2011
YurikoRaine said:
OH GOD THIS SHOW GOT ME GOOD I LITERALLY SCREAMED "WHAT?!" WHEN MAKO GOT CUT WTF

9000/10

Also Nui got 0wned. Best thing ever!

I HAD THE SAME REACTION I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT RYUKO ACTUALLY DID IT I WAS LIKE 'no. NO. NOOOOO!!!!!' and I started tearing up a little. But that immediately went away after Mako was washed out of Ryuko's body and conscience (perfectly healthy) and yeah haha. I find it really great how much emotional power Mako has over Ryuko. Just goes to show their indestructible friendship. ;D

But wow, EXTREMELY intense episode. It yanked and knocked my kokoro strings out of place (≧▽≦)

One of the greatest experiences that I got out of this episode would probably be the soundtracks. It was just so perfect how they played Nui's theme whenever she came out, and then there was that one part where she and Satsuki were locking blades and after agitating Nui, the BGM smoothly transitioned to Satsuki's theme. Ohhh, and when Ryuko ripped Junketsu off of her--*sigh* KLK soundtracks are seriously da bomb diggity.
Mar 7, 2014 2:50 PM

Oct 2013
Ryuuko kinda needs her full scissors. That would make me happy
Mar 7, 2014 3:43 PM

Jul 2013
Yet another intense, amusing episode, they have planned it out to take on Ryuko but still lose in the process. But mostly Mako is the one only that always help Ryuko a lot whether she is in danger or having trouble in her inner conflicts.

But damn, that ending scene, hella gory too watch, losing all that blood.

Mar 7, 2014 4:21 PM
Sep 2008
Great episode! Hope this doesn't mark the end of Nui! Made a video review that I'd love for you to check out if you got time, love feedback :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1fEJSyvJyw
Mar 7, 2014 4:59 PM

Mar 2014
Absolutely insane episode. I can't get over how fantastic this series has become.
Mar 7, 2014 4:59 PM

Dec 2013
Wow fanservice overload!

I need to just turn of my brain with this show and stop trying to figure out if its a parody a deconstruction or something else I haven't heard of and just enjoy it in its ridiculous glory!

Wow I've heard of friendship moving characters hearts but her friends literally went into her heart.

I thought Ryuko's friends and allies would use deeper arguments in moving her, but oh well. I'm pretty sure Nui isn't dead but I can't wait for her to die! UU she gets on my nerves!!!
DaydreamHeroMar 7, 2014 5:10 PM
Love and Peace!!!
Mar 7, 2014 5:21 PM

Feb 2014
Call me crazy but the Nui from the second has been acting differently than the first half.. In the first hall she had the "make Ryuko's life a living hell" role but it doesn't seem like that anymore.. Every action in this half makes her seem like she wants Ryuko all to herself.. Besides the subtle(not really) flirting and that yuri kiss. And the fact she praises Ryuko almost as much as Mako.. She says they are sisters and states they can only understand each other.. And Satsuki did ridicule Nui for never letting anyone understand her..

I don't know maybe I'm just throwing baseless claims but it just feels different.. To my viewpoint Nui wants to be with Ryuko because they're one in the same... She's been trying to get her to the "villain" side with Ragyo because that's the only people Nui cares about.. I mean she's the grand couturier since other life fibers reject her and she wouldn't be about to work with a Goku uniform. I guess Nui will break her happy fascade and go full on rage mode due to Ryuko's rejection(I honestly don't think Nui cares about her getting stabbed but the meaning) Again this isn't fact but mainly from how I've been viewing things

"Love and hate are two sides of the same coin" " The deeper the hate the deeper the love grows" it used to be Satsuki but that was before ep 11
Mar 7, 2014 5:31 PM

Oct 2013
Great episode with lots of dramatic scenes,good to see ryuko back to normal.Can't wait for her to beat Nui ( Shes annoying but I like her theme song ) and get the other half of the scissor blade.

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"
Mar 7, 2014 5:44 PM

May 2012
Ryuuko kissed Harime... I wonder if she'll kiss Mako. You know, Mako sort of saved Ryuuko, she deserve it. Also, Mako didn't die.

I find it funny when Ryuuko argued that junketsu godrobe was superior. Satsuki should of kissed Ryuuko to demonstrate senketsu's love she wears him.
Mar 7, 2014 6:29 PM

Jul 2013
I saw a lot of comments on the line of "OH now ryuuko will kill ragyo and save the world boo hoo what a surprise..." really ? people are honetly complaining about this...

What in the hell did you people expected would happen ?? Ragyo would kill everyone and fuck the world ? Or maybe Ryuuko would settle everything with a nice cup of tea and the power of conversation ???

I swear to god, people nowadays watch stuff with the sole purpose of complaining about them
Mar 7, 2014 7:19 PM
Feb 2014
Drakewinm said:

Your face when, when you realize Yui has one scissor in one hand and the other in her.

Realize that Yui can just combine them right next episode.
It begins.
Mar 7, 2014 7:23 PM

Dec 2013
I wanted Mako to use Senketsu!
Mar 7, 2014 7:44 PM

Dec 2013
set phasers to hype
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2014 8:03 PM

Sep 2013
Nui is just lonely she wants friends and love, you can see it in her face she wants ryuko to accept her, it's sad really, she's not human and only ryago is the same but then she found ryuko who is the same and her sister but got backstabbed, tragic (well, it's her fault for brainwashing ryuko)
Mar 7, 2014 8:22 PM

Apr 2009
Theu said:
Drakewinm said:

Your face when, when you realize Yui has one scissor in one hand and the other in her.

Realize that Yui can just combine them right next episode.
It begins.

Holy shit your right....
Mar 7, 2014 8:38 PM

Mar 2009
ichii_1 said:
Ryuko covered in her own blood is so damn sexy and badass (11/10 would bang, with the blood of course ;)
Imagine blood raining down and licking all the blood off her body while drowning in pleasure in a sea of lust and blood
Good God I have a blood fetish now, f***

This post doesn't get deleted, and yet my post in the Space Brothers forum about Hibito having sex with the Russian girl somehow does. What the hell, moderators.

I'm so glad that Mako is still alive. Can we finally put that stupid theory to rest now?
Mar 7, 2014 8:42 PM

Aug 2008
Another great and exciting episode. It was painful to see Satsuki getting beaten up.

And Nui really got owned at the end.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 7, 2014 9:19 PM

Jan 2013
Again this was another very good episode and this series has taken a turn for the better since ep18. My one criticism though is this episode was very predictable. It was obvious that there would be many vain attempts to separate Ryuuko and Junketsu throughout the episode and then eventually that cause would prevail, as it did at the very end of the episode.
Mar 7, 2014 9:22 PM

Sep 2010
tfw i cant rate this thing an 11....
Mar 7, 2014 10:59 PM

Jan 2014
One word I have to say about this episode...BLOOOOOD!!!!! It was everywhere When Ryuuko killed Mako in her mind, I was like DAMN, you could see the bloodlust and hatred in her eyes. Kill La Kill is by far the best 2014 anime yet, and I guarantee you, it will remain at that spot for a very long time. :)
Mar 8, 2014 12:22 AM

May 2012
That kiss was hot. Fapfapfap...
I thought Mako was gonna die there for a min but of course she's just too OP.
Mar 8, 2014 12:47 AM
Jul 2011
- Big chance for Mako to die a glorious death for a trigger for Ryuuko to stop being a dumdumb, which kind of happen but in a trolly way. OhYou.gif @ Trigger. Mako even had Senketsu on, like come on haha.
- Ryuuko x Nui is not the yuri I want. So tired of Nui being Nui.
- I feel for any Tsumugu fans (if there are any left), this guy has been jobbing hard nonstop for the past few episodes. I'm starting to cringe anytime he gets screentime now.
- With Junkestsu gone, there goes any moment for Satsuki + Ryuuko Dante/Vergil teamup moment since Ryuuko is the strongest thing in the series now for the good side. I liked rooting for Satsuki but what are options now for staying viable in a fight? Hopefully nothing too asspully in the following episodes.
- Episode being predictable was whatever, it was more annoying that it was just too safe. We did this song and dance already, even though the stakes are higher not much has change besides the possibility of seeing Nui go fullblown crazy with the combined scissors next episode. Ragyou doing stuff in the background was more interesting for plot advancement. Life Fiber Cocoon going into...space? wha. Yeah, whatever, let's go.
Mar 8, 2014 12:49 AM

Oct 2013
what should i say? beyond epic! epic episode is epic!
Mar 8, 2014 1:08 AM

Mar 2014
The episode was meh at best to me. I appreciate that some development was made, like crazy Ryuuko turning normal again and ect.

Mako was not funny in this episode surprising. I'm usually a big fan, her normal comedic lines felt out of place in such a tense episode. It doesn't help that I thought she was going to die any moment either.

Was it just me or did the wedding scene reminded them of Kill Bill.
~Black and white
~Blood everywhere
~Wedding dress
Going to take me a couple of days to come up with a sig, as worthy as my last one.
Mar 8, 2014 3:30 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
ziggywish said:
The episode was meh at best to me. I appreciate that some development was made, like crazy Ryuuko turning normal again and ect.

Mako was not funny in this episode surprising. I'm usually a big fan, her normal comedic lines felt out of place in such a tense episode. It doesn't help that I thought she was going to die any moment either.

Was it just me or did the wedding scene reminded them of Kill Bill.
~Black and white
~Blood everywhere
~Wedding dress

Re watched it a while ago and yeah, I got the Kill Bill vibe too in that scene.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 8, 2014 4:25 AM

Feb 2014
Gen2K_ said:
- Big chance for Mako to die a glorious death for a trigger for Ryuuko to stop being a dumdumb, which kind of happen but in a trolly way. OhYou.gif @ Trigger. Mako even had Senketsu on, like come on haha.
- Ryuuko x Nui is not the yuri I want. So tired of Nui being Nui.
- I feel for any Tsumugu fans (if there are any left), this guy has been jobbing hard nonstop for the past few episodes. I'm starting to cringe anytime he gets screentime now.
- With Junkestsu gone, there goes any moment for Satsuki + Ryuuko Dante/Vergil teamup moment since Ryuuko is the strongest thing in the series now for the good side. I liked rooting for Satsuki but what are options now for staying viable in a fight? Hopefully nothing too asspully in the following episodes.
- Episode being predictable was whatever, it was more annoying that it was just too safe. We did this song and dance already, even though the stakes are higher not much has change besides the possibility of seeing Nui go fullblown crazy with the combined scissors next episode. Ragyou doing stuff in the background was more interesting for plot advancement. Life Fiber Cocoon going into...space? wha. Yeah, whatever, let's go.

Do you even know what jobbing means? Losing to characters far above you isn't jobbing actually its the opposite
Mar 8, 2014 5:25 AM

Jan 2014
This was a very intense episode... wait who am i kidding, the last couple of episodes have all been tremendously epic jaw dropping. The moment when ryuuko forced junkets off O:

When ryuuko kissed Nui: Almost made me fall down from the bed, kind of shocking. I didn't know what to do think when Mako got sliced up either, glad it wasn't real ^^

I don't know if my body can stand all this amazingness, i might die before the season ends because it's just so good!
Mar 8, 2014 5:35 AM

Aug 2012
i thought mako will die. Another great episode and 3 episodes left.
Mar 8, 2014 5:44 AM

Oct 2011
Epic. Every single episode so far.
Mar 8, 2014 6:04 AM

Oct 2009
Wait so did they have a threesome at the beginning?? o.o
Satsuki still the best!!
I don't get how Ryuuko got back to herself, I thought Ryuuko cutting down Mako/Senketsu in her "dream" was a bad thing? o-O

HYPE!
HYPE!
HYPE!
HYPE!
HYPE!
HYPE!
AozureMar 8, 2014 6:39 AM
Mar 8, 2014 6:10 AM
Jul 2018
This episode was the best out of the last few. The pace was really fast, every character got a little screen-time and it's just a pretty intense episode with a lot of memorable moments.

Not to mention we're so close to the climax! With this kind of build-up, it's bound to be spectacular.
Mar 8, 2014 6:12 AM

Jan 2010
Satsuki > God
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

368 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2013

447 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

392 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

878 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Mar 27, 2014

955 by NullZweiChan »»
Apr 14, 10:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.