Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 5, 2014 9:39 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kobeni :((

No, I doubt Konoha is actually in love with Hakuya, or at least I think. I swear Benio has eyes in the back of her head though. Anyways, I hope Kobeni will be able to say what's on her mind. Oh wait, we got Mashiro for that LOL.

Heh, nice cake. Benio also looks kinda scary when she's pissed.
Mar 5, 2014 4:07 PM

Dec 2010
Kobeni finally accepts her love of hakuya, aw yeah.

Benio so mad lol. I hope this doesn't get annoying later, lets end strong now.
Love triangle seems like its not even a thing really, hakuya loves kobeni too much.

Looking foward to next time.
Mar 5, 2014 6:38 PM

Aug 2013
Poor "DIRT" that's what you get for entering Kobeni's eye. "Hakuya's wrath" haha that scene made my day.
Forget Konoha, Hakuya and Kobeni already know their feeling for each other :D

I hope tomorrow is Thursday again :p
Mar 5, 2014 6:52 PM

May 2013
Kobeni realizing her feelings for Hakuya. Benio getting a little annoyed there at the end.
Mar 5, 2014 6:57 PM
Oct 2010
Aww, that was cute. Kobeni aknowledged her own feelings for Hakuya, and (with Mashiro's help) let him know about it almost right away. I must say it's refreshing. (So honest, how much perfect can Kobeni be?)

"You're so big that I didn't see you." - Yonomori Benio
AjunkyMar 5, 2014 7:15 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 5, 2014 7:09 PM
Oct 2012
You really have to give this writer credit. Everything is so carefully balanced, if any one bit was the least bit off this show would be insufferable and hideously predictable, but because it is balanced it soars above the traditional rom com and though why still predictable, it remains highly entertaining.

Enjoyed the bait and switch with the title, of course we thought it applied to Kobeni, nice switch to Mashiro.
Mar 5, 2014 7:40 PM
Jul 2013
Dang, so many hilarious confusions, twists and turns xD
Loving this anime, so amusing xD

Benio is the best!
Mar 5, 2014 7:48 PM

May 2012
Haha, Lovey dovey time.. And Hakuya with that" What's next?"..... Really loving this series so far. Very well balance.
Mar 5, 2014 7:55 PM

Jan 2011
Yay for early episode
looks like we don't have to worry about those two since we just moved into "lovey dovey time"though we might have to worry about Benio lol i couldn't tell if she was serious or just being typical her
Mar 5, 2014 8:06 PM
Mar 2012
Those overreactions about dirt in her eyes XD But oh my, Benio is getting hostile towards Hakuya
Mar 5, 2014 8:10 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Kobeni is a bad athletic and liar. XD . Getting flustered after that conversation with Hakuya was cute! :)

"Dirt in her eye. I'm gonna kill it." Hakuya is serious! XD

Konoha has much to cover now to impress Benio..

Cake so delicious, he doesn't understand what Kobeni says.
Mashiro makes it clear though. :)
Benio was scary, pushing Hakuya aside!

Next episode-- More "lovey-dovey stuff" incoming. :)

Mar 5, 2014 8:45 PM

Aug 2013
Imagine if Mashiro doesn't exist, the whole love triangle I-can't-tell him-how-I-feel thing would've dragged on and would've sent this show to the generic romcom bin. Thank goodness she's there...and that she doesn't think before she speaks lmao.

When Benio spotted Mashiro, it made me jump lmao! I didn't see that coming and it was creepy haha.

"You're so big I didn't see you" LMAO. Benio hostile siscon mode has been activated. Prepare for war.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 5, 2014 8:49 PM

Jun 2009
Love this anime! and the Ed is adorable.
Hakuya wants to kill all the dirt XD
Mar 5, 2014 9:01 PM

Jun 2012
"You're so big... I didn't see you", wait what? Maha! She has completed her transformation into the final boss it seems.
And that dirt, I wouldn't like to be in its place either.

I'm really glad they didn't go the Drama-because-I-misunderstood route here. I was sure that after Kobeni had eavesdrop, they would have dragged the whole thing.

xchee said:
Imagine if Mashiro doesn't exist, the whole love triangle I-can't-tell him-how-I-feel thing would've dragged on and would've sent this show to the generic romcom bin. Thank goodness she's there...and that she doesn't think before she speaks lmao.

That too I'm glad they didn't drag it. In part because of that, I'm quite enjoying this.
Mar 5, 2014 9:17 PM

Oct 2013
Glad it didn't turn into a fuss at all. Perhap it did "level up"! just like Mashiro said. When Benio bumped into Hakuya she had a pretty serious face, sorta worried. I want that cake btw (droooooooool)
Mar 5, 2014 9:48 PM

Oct 2010
At this point, I find this anime so mediocre I'm just watching for all the fucks that Hakuya doesn't give each episode. Try to find the "don't give a fuck" face and take a screeny of it.

It's been 9 episodes and I haven't seen any significant development or advancements in plot since episode 1. Even for a romcom, it's a little disappointing, as the jokes and characteristic tendencies have gotten a bit old due to overuse. But hey, let's hope that maybe Konoha will netori Hakuya from wishy-washy Kobeni (and maybe lose her unhealthy obsession for Benio). That'd certainly be interesting.

こいつだめだな。ダメ人間ばかり。
Mar 5, 2014 9:51 PM

Feb 2012
I hope this is actually a major turning point for the characters. Honestly I thought their relationship wouldn't change the whole season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2014 9:52 PM

Apr 2012
i love this show lol
it's light and funny though development is lacking
DAT ED NEVER GETS OLD!!!!!! best ED of the year :3

Mar 5, 2014 10:23 PM

Jan 2013
Benio better not get in the way of their relationship development.
They already have enough obstacles to overcome on their own.
Great episode though
Mar 5, 2014 10:51 PM

Nov 2011
Oh this is developing perfectly
Absolutely loving it at the moment and can't wait for the next episode :D
Mar 5, 2014 11:06 PM

Nov 2012
I love Mashiro. She save the day by clarifying to Hakuya that Kobeni was trying to say that she likes him.
White day coming up, can't wait to see that.....
Mar 5, 2014 11:38 PM

Jul 2012
Moving along nicely. Still have minor problems with the timing of some scenes. Very minor problem for me though.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Mar 5, 2014 11:46 PM

Apr 2012
So much happened o_o
Mar 6, 2014 12:05 AM

Feb 2008
Kobeni love, level up! Benio hate, level up x10. Benio not loving the love not going to her direction. Great moment.
Mashiro taking sneak pictures <3. And like usual the target has the wrong impression. Benio giving her a signed picture was another awesome moment.

And as expected, Konoha was nothing more than a plot device to make Kobeni realize her feelings. I'm just hoping Konoha wouldn't be to disappointed when she realizes she has no chance. Does seem likely, cause it's obvious she just interested in having a male from her same species rather than Hakuya.
Arata84Mar 6, 2014 9:02 AM
Mar 6, 2014 12:36 AM

May 2013
Another great episode, with the dirt and the eyes. Hakuya's reaction to that was hilarious. Can not wait for the next episode.
Insert philosophical quote or exceptional picture here.
Mar 6, 2014 12:50 AM

Jan 2011
Well we never had to worry about Hakuya since he was devoted to Kobeni from the start. Now that Kobeni has figured out that she really likes him as well, I think I agree with Mashiro that they have leveled up. I actually like the way Konoha has fit in with all the misunderstandings, and she isn't a serious rival for anyone. I'm still hoping we get an explanation on just why Kobeni's grandfather was always going up to visit the other species in the mountains.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 6, 2014 1:51 AM

Jan 2009
15:09 nice ost w/ a crying kobeni

21:16 benio jealousy rape face to hakuya

---------------------------
1. Lot of misunderstandings in the 1st half

2. Funny 2nd half w/ benio

3. Episode was meh... more drama would be better

6/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Mar 6, 2014 1:51 AM

Aug 2012
>Your reasons don't concern me~

Oh my gosh, this is the most entertaining episode so far! After Mashiro's crying face last episode, it's Kobeni's this time? My heart couldn't take it ugghh.. </3... damn those dirt!!!

And wow... dere Kobeni is kawaii~ Benio, please, don't ruin this nice development.

>So, what happens now?

Time for the lovey-dovey side of this show~~~
Zeally said:
DAT ED NEVER GETS OLD!!!!!! best ED of the year :3

Have it in my playlist :3
Mar 6, 2014 1:55 AM

Jul 2013
"I'll take responsibility"

"let's get married..."

Benio's straightforward attitude is too goddamn awesome!!

lol at her and Hakuya overreacting over Kobeni getting dirt in her eyes

FINALLY THE "DERE" TIME HAS COME!!! Masshiro just straight up said that Kobeni loves Hakuya too XD that's what I love about this series, no beating around the bush..
Mar 6, 2014 3:11 AM

Jul 2012
This was probably my favourite episode so far and the funniest one too xD

I love all of Mashiro and Benio's facial expressions. All that misunderstanding involving the two were really fun to watch.

And of course, Benio's delusional, obsessive, quirky outlook always makes for good gags :D

Looks like the romance is blossoming well. Though I'm here for the moe and comedy.
Mar 6, 2014 3:47 AM

Aug 2012
Benio at the end , hmmm i hope it doesn't get too dramatic though.
Mar 6, 2014 3:54 AM

Oct 2013
xchee said:

yeah. I was so happy at the ending.
Mar 6, 2014 3:56 AM

May 2007
thank god there's someone like Mashiro around who doesn't mince words or else it would probably be another couple episodes before Hakuya would even be aware that Kobeni is starting to develop feelings for him.

Oh how i wish there was a Mashiro like character in Nisekoi lol.
Mar 6, 2014 4:05 AM

Sep 2013
First Mashiro, now Kobeni, Konoha gonna make all the girls cry.
Mar 6, 2014 4:15 AM

Apr 2013
Loved Hakuya's shocked reactions in this episode and the way this anime is headed. Can't wait for next week!
REALITY IS A CRAPPY GAME

Mar 6, 2014 4:30 AM

Dec 2011
Hakuya trying his hardest to keep things a secret for Kobeni. But the beans are already spilled.

So much misinterpretation from Suetsugi. But it turned out okay in the end. Sort of.

Deredere Kobeni.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 6, 2014 4:58 AM

Jul 2013
Mighty_frog said:
thank god there's someone like Mashiro around who doesn't mince words or else it would probably be another couple episodes before Hakuya would even be aware that Kobeni is starting to develop feelings for him.

Oh how i wish there was a Mashiro like character in Nisekoi lol.

There's Shuu but too bad he's a master troll.
Mar 6, 2014 6:20 AM

Feb 2013
Benio: oh. Im sorry, You're so big. I didnt see you. xD
Mar 6, 2014 7:13 AM

Dec 2013
I'm gonna kill that dirt too!

Laughed my way through all 23 minutes of this episode. Never get tired of the OP or the ED songs. This is what separates the good rom-coms from the great ones! Totally loving every single minute of this show, and with Benio going all "Yan" and Kobeni becoming the "dere", next week just can't get here too soon!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 6, 2014 7:33 AM

Aug 2013
Nice we get some relationship development at last! Though I kinda wish we'd got it a bit earlier cause the same comedy over and over starts to lose it's novelty appeal after a while... though Mashiro is quite consistently funny I must say.

Hakuya acts exactly like a faithful dog to Kobeni but it's sweet.
Mar 6, 2014 7:36 AM

Aug 2013
"K-Kobeni, are you jealous too?"
"......"
"...."
"Oh yes, I am jealous!"

LOL
Mar 6, 2014 8:14 AM

Apr 2010
Seems Benio is jealous at Hakuya since Kobeni is starting to get more open about her feelings towards Hakuya.
I wonder how this will turn out.
Then there is Suetsugi who also seems bend on getting Hakuya to notice her things are really getting interesting.
Mar 6, 2014 8:20 AM

Oct 2010
It still kind of annoyed me that Kobeni denied it at the end when Mashiro said she loved Hakuya, she still can't say it directly. Oh well, I've never liked Benio and the end of this episode just worsened my opinion of her. Hopefully she won't get even more annoying in the following episodes.
Mar 6, 2014 8:29 AM

Oct 2009
At first I was ignored Benio and her stupid sistercon concern but now I am pissed when she deliberately pushed Hakuya. From the beginning she pissed me and that kind of character are the worst. Go die bitch. I'm sorry. This show will be more great without her.

you tellin me mangas aint japanese colouring books
Mar 6, 2014 9:14 AM

Mar 2014
I really hope we start to see more Kobeni and Hakuya interaction now! I was pretty convinced that they just weren't going to advance at all but I hope they make progress. Kobeni is a nice girl and I like the way Hakuya is so I'm excited. :]

Loved Hakuya's reaction to Kobeni getting dirt in her eye.. he is too funny sometimes.~
Mar 6, 2014 9:40 AM
Jan 2013
Benio bumping Hakuya co'z she didn't see him?????What's with her?
Mar 6, 2014 9:56 AM

Sep 2007
This is such a refreshing rom-com!

Mar 6, 2014 10:09 AM

Jan 2014
Great episode, and haven't had a bad one yet. Benio was hilarious when she naturally spotted Mashiro behind her in the school, and I'm glad the relationship is getting pushed along now. l
Mar 6, 2014 10:56 AM

Jan 2014
Well this was a great episode. Kobeni really is sweet, sad to see her cry though.

Those overreactions with the "dirt in the eye" were priceless.
Mar 6, 2014 11:16 AM
Aug 2011
Fuck you Benio, I hate you. Such a wretched character.
She ruined a nice moment between Hakuya and Kobeni there at the end.
Baddie007 said:
Benio bumping Hakuya co'z she didn't see him?????What's with her?

What's with her is that the mangaka must have hit their head and went full idiot on us when coming up with a character like Benio.
A shame really.

Mashiro on the other hand was great in this episode.
It's good that Konoha is turning more like a gag character of sorts.
It's obvious that Hakuya will never give her the time of day so dragging out a love triangle with her in the mix borders on nonsense.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mikakunin de Shinkoukei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2014

240 by zyrian2 »»
Nov 1, 2023 4:26 AM

Poll: » Mikakunin de Shinkoukei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2014

124 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Apr 20, 2023 1:13 AM

Poll: » Mikakunin de Shinkoukei Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2014

129 by is_my_no_name »»
Apr 11, 2023 10:58 PM

Poll: » Mikakunin de Shinkoukei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2014

162 by is_my_no_name »»
Apr 11, 2023 10:57 PM

Poll: » Mikakunin de Shinkoukei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2014

115 by oooo3333 »»
Nov 23, 2022 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.