Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 4, 2014 7:54 PM

Jul 2013
Nuvi said:
Patureau said:

Well he is in the main cast, but like you said the story is from Harutora's pov, which makes him THE main character, with more screen time and all... What I meant was I think Touji is a much better character and I would like to see him as THE main character instead. To be honest he is one of the most "believable" characters I've ever seen, judging by the fact that all of his thouhgts and actions almost allways seem to me like something a real person would do, you can only achieve that when you create a multi-layered character, which is rare nowadays, I believe.

Now when you talk about shift in main characters, do you mean they will change the whole cas of main characters, or just shift the point of view to a already part of the main cast character ?
You do know that this is a supernatural anime with nothing real in it? Not even the characters. Well I appreciate your liking towards a certain character in this series ( which is a good thing since you like at least 1 thing rather than completely hating on the anime). I personally don't care about Touji nor Harutora. But it will be nice to see how Harutora's Yakou side(well they are the same person anyway) reacts to Natsume because I just watch it for the romance aspect which is nice to see. If only he had a romantic interest then I could really care about Touji. I still like how the author ships him together with Harutora, such a BRO he is, I tell you.

As for your second question, the anime won't be covering that so the answer itself could be a spoiler.

Yes yes of course XD I mentioned in the post above, I'm only talking personality wise here, of course his powers are completely unbelievable. And dont get me wrong I dont hate the anime at all, not even Harutora. I just really like Touji, thats all. My first interest in the anime was also Natsume-Harutora romance, which I remain interested who am I kidding, my first interest in the show was the fact miss HanaKana dubbed the main character

And ohh ok, got it. I guess we wait for a second season then.

Also, Bromance for life
Mar 4, 2014 7:56 PM

Jul 2013
Rcd said:
Patureau said:

I'm with scribblicious here... I think we are just expecting the normal Anime response to a death XD
But think about it, in the real world how many persons do you know have gone "berserk" when someones is killed ? A few, in the heat of the moment ? sure, but not many... Especially not people with Harutora-like mentality... Especially after several hours have passed since the death.
Honestly what the show has done seems much more of a natural reaction to me... But of course with would have been much more cooler if he had just destroyed everything in his path haha

As you and scribblicious say it may have been a normal response and to an extent I agree...tho it would have been nice to see him go apeshit when Suzuka's dad showed up and the helicopters came to capture them.

Apeshit is always nice, cant argue with that
Mar 4, 2014 7:58 PM

Dec 2013
I knew, that the last episodes are gonna be awesome and it seems like I was right with my thought.

It's obvious, that Harutora is going to use the Taizan Fukun Ritual to revive Natsume, he also would sacrifice himself, due to get her back in life, as he said.

Also it seems like Harutora isn't awaken yet, because he has neither the abilitys of yakuo nor he regained his memorys.

I knew all the time, that Saotome Suzu was amazing but I really like her character. She is going to do something, even if it's a bother for her, yep I like her. Also Kakugyouki didn't interfere but just gave them a hint.

Yep, the next episodes are going to be amazing, I can't stand thr thought, that there are just few episodes remained. I would really enjoy a continue of this Anime.

So now we have Ohtomo + Dohman + MC Group vs Reihi + Onmyo Agencie, i'm looking Forward for the fight. Let's see what, Saotome Suzu is going to do. All in all the next episodes are going to be more expensive, as I will think now.

Also, I really like what's written always in the end. This time it was " The hearr of Magic is "Lies"? - That's just like you.
Mar 4, 2014 8:11 PM

Aug 2013
I'm actually more interested in Ootomo+ Doman vs Onmyou agency than the whole ritual thing. Oh and Kon. I want to see "Kon" *wink*
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 4, 2014 8:14 PM

Mar 2010
Patureau said:
Jagd84 said:
Patureau said:
Nuvi said:
Another setup episode, and that too a boring one. I guess the cliffhanger was okay.
Well in a good way that means D/Ohtomo vs onmyo agency next episode. Expecting episode 14 all over again.
Patureau said:
Why isn't Touji the main character ? goddamit
He is the main character, we just see the story from Harutora's point of view. And from Vol10 I heard that there is a shift of main characters. Not sure what you're implying here but yeah, 8bit made Touji's character interesting one.

Well he is in the main cast, but like you said the story is from Harutora's pov, which makes him THE main character, with more screen time and all... What I meant was I think Touji is a much better character and I would like to see him as THE main character instead. To be honest he is one of the most "believable" characters I've ever seen, judging by the fact that all of his thouhgts and actions almost allways seem to me like something a real person would do, you can only achieve that when you create a multi-layered character, which is rare nowadays, I believe.

Now when you talk about shift in main characters, do you mean they will change the whole cas of main characters, or just shift the point of view to a already part of the main cast character ?

Wait. How is any characters actions not believable outside his? If anything most people wouldn't do what Touji is doing especially without any plans. What's he going to do when gets caught by Yashamaru and Kumomaru? Get beaten to death? Temna was probably the most levelheaded person there.

Now if you agree with him the most i can sort of understand.

I didnt meant at this especific episode, I meant through the whole show. Also it is not like every action of other characters is out of place. The thing is Touji is the only one in the whole cast that did not passed me the impression of "oh I'm watching a anime, these people dont exist" at some point or other (outside of his powers of course, talking about personality here). Especially when put up agianst Harutora, Natsume and Dairenji, Touji is a very believable character. He is not conveniently stupid when the plot requires him to be, or take actions I would hardly see from a real person, or falls into a cliche personality that only exists naturally in anime world.

About Tenma, he was believable this episode sure, and trough the most the series, the thing is he hasn't been explored nearly as much as Touji has. We know Touji pretty deeply, cant say the same about Tenma, he doesnt even have the screen time necessary to allow us to know him that much. I honestly dont consider him one fo the main characters.

And finally Touji's actions this episode : completely believable, in my opinion. Its exactly what I expected from him, its not something that came out of nowhere.

I still don't see what makes Touji more believable than anyone else even taking the whole show aside. Harutora hasn't really acted conveniently stupid either. The closet would have been the Hokuto thing even people in audience (and their omniscient) didn't get the connection so how is hard to buy that he didn't? In fact Harutora and Natsume are often pretty rational people, heck wasn't Harutora the one who stopped Touji from doing something really stupid like turning spiritual disaster by letting his Ogre form run wild? He would have killed himself if that happened.

Furthermore many people react differently to same situation. There is no human rule book on what one's personality should be like because humans are complex creatures who defined by their different experiences. All reactions I've seen from the characters haven't been out of line of way spectrum of normal human behavior. I can understand if you have a preference in terms of how you think one should act in certain situation, but that aside everyone has been pretty natural just as layered.
Iron_MawMar 4, 2014 8:18 PM
Mar 4, 2014 8:27 PM

Sep 2007
ARGGGG! Dat "Calm before the storm" type episode!

*TABLEFLIPS*

NEED STUFF TO HIT THE FAN NAO!

er...I mean... *cough*... next ep now please. ._.

Edit: By the way...I just now noticed the three shadows in the door at the end credits. Thought it was only this ep but looks like it's been there for awhile....How long has that tease been there? ono .
IkanoMar 4, 2014 8:52 PM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Mar 4, 2014 8:35 PM
Feb 2009
oh sht cant wait again for next week
Mar 4, 2014 8:37 PM

Jul 2013
Jagd84 said:
Patureau said:
Jagd84 said:
Patureau said:
Nuvi said:
Another setup episode, and that too a boring one. I guess the cliffhanger was okay.
Well in a good way that means D/Ohtomo vs onmyo agency next episode. Expecting episode 14 all over again.
Patureau said:
Why isn't Touji the main character ? goddamit
He is the main character, we just see the story from Harutora's point of view. And from Vol10 I heard that there is a shift of main characters. Not sure what you're implying here but yeah, 8bit made Touji's character interesting one.

Wait. How is any characters actions not believable outside his? If anything most people wouldn't do what Touji is doing especially without any plans. What's he going to do when gets caught by Yashamaru and Kumomaru? Get beaten to death? Temna was probably the most levelheaded person there.

Now if you agree with him the most i can sort of understand.

I didnt meant at this especific episode, I meant through the whole show. Also it is not like every action of other characters is out of place. The thing is Touji is the only one in the whole cast that did not passed me the impression of "oh I'm watching a anime, these people dont exist" at some point or other (outside of his powers of course, talking about personality here). Especially when put up agianst Harutora, Natsume and Dairenji, Touji is a very believable character. He is not conveniently stupid when the plot requires him to be, or take actions I would hardly see from a real person, or falls into a cliche personality that only exists naturally in anime world.

About Tenma, he was believable this episode sure, and trough the most the series, the thing is he hasn't been explored nearly as much as Touji has. We know Touji pretty deeply, cant say the same about Tenma, he doesnt even have the screen time necessary to allow us to know him that much. I honestly dont consider him one fo the main characters.

And finally Touji's actions this episode : completely believable, in my opinion. Its exactly what I expected from him, its not something that came out of nowhere.

I still don't see what makes Touji more believable than anyone else even taking the whole show aside. Harutora hasn't really acted conveniently stupid either. The closet would have been the Hokuto thing even people in audience (and their omniscient) didn't get the connection so how is hard to buy that he didn't? In fact Harutora and Natsume are often pretty rational people, heck wasn't Harutora the one who stopped Touji from doing something really stupid like turning spiritual disaster by letting his Ogre form run wild? He would have killed himself if that happened.

Furthermore many people react differently to same situation. There is no human rule book on what one's personality should be like because humans are complex creatures who defined by their different experiences. All reactions I've seen from the characters haven't been out of line of way spectrum of normal human behavior. I can understand if you have a preference in terms of how you think one should act in certain situation, but that aside everyone has been pretty natural just as layered.

Well it is not a question of being rational, or stupid... Its a question of when and how they are such things. Sure Harutora was smart at some points, and Touji was irrational at some, that doesnt make them less or more believable in my eyes, like I said it is the when and the how.

Look, to me Touji is one of the most believable characters, it is a matter of opinion, it is not the absolute truth. From what I have perceived from watching the show, this what I think. Touji's seems natural pretty much all the time, the rest of the cast do not, they feel artifical at points. Nothing wrong with that, most characters feel that way, it doesnt even make them bad characters.
Mar 4, 2014 8:50 PM

Sep 2013
Great episode, this anime just got unexpectedly good.
Harutora freaked out just like the time hokuto died but seeing him so calm in the end just means he's up to something ( I cant wait for next episode).

Also, What happened to kon?

Mar 4, 2014 8:52 PM

Mar 2010
Patureau said:
Well it is not a question of being rational, or stupid... Its a question of when and how they are such things. Sure Harutora was smart at some points, and Touji was irrational at some, that doesnt make them less or more believable in my eyes, like I said it is the when and the how.

Look, to me Touji is one of the most believable characters, it is a matter of opinion, it is not the absolute truth. From what I have perceived from watching the show, this what I think. Touji's seems natural pretty much all the time, the rest of the cast do not, they feel artifical at points. Nothing wrong with that, most characters feel that way, it doesnt even make them bad characters.
Oh no. I know that's you opinion and all. I just find it to be kind a strange notation or at least one haven't encountered before. heh

Mod Edit: Unnecessary quotes in the middle of the quote tower have been removed. Please avoid creating quote towers.
rodacMar 5, 2014 1:55 AM
Mar 4, 2014 8:57 PM

Jul 2013
Oh yesss.. Jin + Douman, I don't care if there are Kagami, Miyachi, or the pallbearers, the Omyou agency is fucked! lol... Kogure might side with Jin too since they're good friends.

Hopefully the Tsuchimikado joins the fray to save Harutora as well.. it's too bad that Amami was captured otherwise I'm sure he'll help too.

PS: Stop complaining about Natsume being revived (soon). This isn't Dragon Ball where you can just wish without severe repercussions. If it was, Suzuka would've revived her right away.
MoeGodMar 4, 2014 9:03 PM
Mar 4, 2014 9:16 PM

Oct 2013
jiraiya_sensei said:

PS: Stop complaining about Natsume being revived (soon). This isn't Dragon Ball where you can just wish without severe repercussions. If it was, Suzuka would've revived her right away.
I gotta admit, your post is the only meaningful one I found here. Now that we think about it, the whole vol1 arc could conflict here with the events of vol9. It's nice to see that Harutora is willing to sacrifice few things but it's not so simple as it looks. I can finally see the dots connecting here and how the story is connected with each different story arcs.
Mar 4, 2014 9:44 PM

Dec 2013
Things are going to epic next episode, I am so pumped for next week. I do agree that I really don't want natsume to come back because I think the send-off was great. It's like Ric Flair going to TNA instead of staying retired after his send off in 2008. But I'm not going to put it against the anime if she is brought back to life but I wouldn't really be interested in a season 2.
Mar 4, 2014 10:10 PM

Mar 2013
Reiji is about to fuck some people up.
Mar 4, 2014 11:11 PM

Mar 2012
The next three episodes are gonna be a lot of fun. I highly, highly doubt that this is the last we'll see Natsume though. I just can't see her actually dying, although this series would potentially be better off with a tragic sacrifice such as this.
Mar 4, 2014 11:37 PM

Aug 2012
The follow up from last episode certainly didn't flow too well. It just didn't feel much like someone died with everyone's reactions, save Kyouko maybe. It wasn't that bad, but enough for the tone to confirm she wouldn't stay dead.

I'm guessing it won't be the ritual though, but something involving Hokuto that revives her. Closet? I wouldn't mind Hokuto's character design coming back for good.

Man that ending brought all the hype.

zannet_t said:
I just can't see her actually dying, although this series would potentially be better off with a tragic sacrifice such as this.

I dunno, I think it'd be a ballsy move of course, but I don't see how it would end up benefiting the theme of the series, as well as Harutora's development. I think once it's over it would just come across as a cheap move, given Natsume's role and unresolved conflicts.
Mar 5, 2014 12:42 AM

Dec 2010
Next episode will be incredibly epic. I do wonder what part Suzu will play in all of this though, I know she's important but she hasn't done much yet.

Natsume will most definitely come back, but how they are going to do that should be the interesting part! It's beginning to make more sense to me now. The Onmyo Agency episodes were quite confusing since lots of peoples motivations haven't been revealed yet.

Also, I don't think the 10th volume will be adapted in to the anime. We will probably get 3 episodes of To the Dark Sky, and then have one last episode to give the series a sense of closure without messing up the possibility of the series getting a second season, which it most likely won't. Or the 10th volume could be adapted in OVA's, if they do plan on adapting it, that would probably be their best bet.
Mar 5, 2014 1:01 AM

Dec 2011
Time to blow everything!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2014 1:18 AM

Jan 2013
Hope natsume will come back!!!.
Dang shadow is gonna attack the agency ;)
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Mar 5, 2014 1:55 AM

Jun 2013
So I guess, next week is going to be ...

Ohtomo, Doman, Suzu, Touji, Kyouko, Tenma(?) and Suzuka vs. Onmyo Agency, Kagami and Shaver.

? Gonna be epicawesome.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Mar 5, 2014 2:09 AM

Jan 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION. DO NOT DISCUSS THE LIGHT NOVEL BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Mod Note: Some plot spoilers removed. Do not discuss events from the Light Novel which have not occurred yet in the anime.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 5, 2014 2:44 AM
Jul 2018
Let Shadow do the job :P
Mar 5, 2014 2:52 AM

May 2013
that ending!
"later, I'm going to fuck the onmyo agency up, would you join me?"
otomo sensei super bad ass!
Mar 5, 2014 3:06 AM

Dec 2011
Ikano said:
Edit: By the way...I just now noticed the three shadows in the door at the end credits. Thought it was only this ep but looks like it's been there for awhile....How long has that tease been there? ono .

Since they started showing the new ed / ep 15, lol
"There is no sorrow if you are prepared"
Mar 5, 2014 3:37 AM

Sep 2011
Isn't as good as last ep. 3 more ep to go, i hope it end with a bang.
Mar 5, 2014 5:30 AM

May 2012
Ikano said:
ARGGGG! Dat "Calm before the storm" type episode!

*TABLEFLIPS*

NEED STUFF TO HIT THE FAN NAO!

er...I mean... *cough*... next ep now please. ._.

Since the change of the 2nd opening. Episode 15 precisely.

Well, I already notice it and have a hunch on it. It turns out I was right :3
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Mar 5, 2014 6:19 AM

Jun 2008
Lol so now Douman is gonna fight with them? How things change.

babymilo91 said:
Harutora is willing to do anything to bring Natsume back to life. Kyouko seeing that Tenma seems different. I'm thinking that Souma Takiko has something to do with this.

She probably transformed to Tenma. I am a little confused on whether she will help them or not at this point considering the people that have him are her supposed allies until now but at the same time she doesn't want him to be officially under their control etc and she probably wants Natsume to be revived.

ijen said:
AnimeJunky said:
Next episode is gonna be awesome. Ootomo & Douman are gonna fuck some people up. If I was Harutora I would rip Souma limb from limb along with anyone associated with her.

you just spoke my mind.My blood is boiling in rage.How can harutora be not going on a rampage.I just can't stop badmouthing the author.So sad,so stupid.Read a human's damn emotion.Fucking shithead.

You people are so simple minded is not even funny.
Mar 5, 2014 8:23 AM

Mar 2014
Well, the great storm of our time will come - in ep. 22 :D
I can not wait for next episode because of high excitement.

Did you notice in ED#2 the 3 person at door as shadow?
Mar 5, 2014 10:56 AM

Aug 2008
Jagd84 said:
This a really silly comment, Natsume has just died period.

Whether she's brought back or not irrelevant as it's executed well like anyother plot element. Certainly doesn't change how powerful ep 20 or fact Harutora couldn't keep his promise. Everyone actions this episode is propelled by the death of a loved one and that's fact. Furthermore don't act as if Taizan Fukun Ritual is banned spell won't have it's own repercussions if used both socially and personally.

I'm so tired of people acting as if know everything about a story due one thing.
No one is acting like that. It was just a statement based on well known anime cliches and hope for this series to be at least slightly different, i. e. having main character stay dead.

It doesn't really matter that she died now, what matters is if she gets resurrected. Of course you can say stat impact of her death was well played or anything else but it's just couple of scenes. It's nothing really new. I want to see how they cope with it in the long run, not just one or two episodes when you get a lot off yelling and self-loathing like in any other show.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 5, 2014 11:26 AM

Mar 2010
Antanaru said:
Jagd84 said:
This a really silly comment, Natsume has just died period.

Whether she's brought back or not irrelevant as it's executed well like anyother plot element. Certainly doesn't change how powerful ep 20 or fact Harutora couldn't keep his promise. Everyone actions this episode is propelled by the death of a loved one and that's fact. Furthermore don't act as if Taizan Fukun Ritual is banned spell won't have it's own repercussions if used both socially and personally.

I'm so tired of people acting as if know everything about a story due one thing.
No one is acting like that. It was just a statement based on well known anime cliches and hope for this series to be at least slightly different, i. e. having main character stay dead.

It doesn't really matter that she died now, what matters is if she gets resurrected. Of course you can say stat impact of her death was well played or anything else but it's just couple of scenes. It's nothing really new. I want to see how they cope with it in the long run, not just one or two episodes when you get a lot off yelling and self-loathing like in any other show.

Being possibly resurrected or staying dead it would been cliched eitherway from a literary standpoint like everything else. It's just a preference at this point. Execution and the effects of the action itself is what matter. Both paths in the story have their merits and the results either one is unknown at this point.
Mar 5, 2014 11:41 AM

Mar 2013
Amazing episode finally the series bring
something more then the normal boring routine.........
I really love Natsume cant believe she is die
will have to wait to next episode to see what Harutora
is going to do with it, seems like a lot of action coming on
the next episode through the series end.
will have to wait and see how it will end (cant wait :P ) .
Mar 5, 2014 1:06 PM

Feb 2011
Sh*t just got real.
Mar 5, 2014 1:40 PM
Mar 2012
Antanaru said:
I want to see how they cope with it in the long run, not just one or two episodes when you get a lot off yelling and self-loathing like in any other show.
It's true that it would be interesting, but there's not enough time left for that. Considering how few episodes are left, a resurrection is probably the better choice.
Mar 5, 2014 4:17 PM

Jan 2014
Well shit got real in every front.

Everybody is gonna charge forward to the Agency, and Ohtomo is gonna have Doman help him? Holy shit.

The agency is gonna be a shitstorm.
Mar 5, 2014 5:07 PM

Jul 2012
Well that was some development in this episode.

So a lot of stuff will go down in the next episode. I cannot wait until the next episode!

Great episode!!!
Mar 5, 2014 10:34 PM

Jun 2012
Holy hell, can't wait for next episode. That !*&"/?*/$ onmyou agency is going down next week!
Mar 5, 2014 11:56 PM

Aug 2013
Woah to that last scene :D
Ootoma is my favorite character in this anime can't wait to see the next episode.
Mar 6, 2014 2:48 AM
Feb 2013
I wonder if 4 eyes is hinding something since when yukata girl look to him something eerie has happen?
Mar 6, 2014 3:30 AM
Oct 2013
Can't wait for Mr. Ootoma revenge. The bastards deserve it for killing Natsume. I'm pissed on Bakatora but at the same time I feel pity on him. He should avenge her but he didn't. Though at the moment, I can understand his actions.
Mar 6, 2014 6:42 AM

Oct 2009
Goddamn cliffhanger D:<
Harutora better revive Natsume ><!!!!!!!!! Only 3 episodes to go :'(
Mar 6, 2014 7:06 AM
May 2013
Can't wait for the next episode.
the hype that it gives when Jin said he wants his master to join him raiding onmyo agency and looks like Saotome Suzu is planning something,.
hope Jin won't die in this series
Mar 6, 2014 7:30 AM

May 2010
Natsume is going to be revived, as expected. I like her, so I am happy with that.
Mar 6, 2014 11:36 AM
Jul 2013
Then Natsume is definitely dead, whoa. The last words of Ootome implies that the next episode will be great.
Mar 7, 2014 12:28 PM

Jun 2012
This is just too good.
Mar 7, 2014 2:28 PM

Aug 2012
AnimeJunky said:
Next episode is gonna be awesome. Ootomo & Douman are gonna fuck some people up.

I get a goosebumps just thinking about it.....next ep's gonna b epic.
Mar 8, 2014 11:36 AM

May 2011
Hope Ohtomo won't die, just too much of an awesome character :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2014 12:10 PM

Mar 2013
Can't wait tosee ootomo and douman fight onmyo agency and reiji too
Mar 9, 2014 12:47 AM

Jun 2012
Well, ignoring everything before episode 20, things are currently starting to make sense I guess. And it's definitely getting interesting now that the final episode is closing in.

Strikefreedom117 said:
First change "manga" to "light novel" then this discussion will be right.
What are you talking about? This is the anime discussions. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you said.

Antanaru said:
Ah too bad Natsume won't stay dead. It's so cliche. She wasn't much of a character and it would be much more interesting to see how other characters develop after her death. One of main characters actually dying would be a nice breeze of originality.
Call me a stickler for proper word usage, but I wouldn't call reviving dead characters a cliche. Sure, it's not as rare as some things, but I would definitely go out of my way to at least call it uncommon. I'm not completely disagreeing though... I definitely hate the idea of bringing characters back to life.

The dead should stay dead, and very rarely do I find it acceptable. I have a feeling she's going to come back anyway, though just saying that supposedly if he does the ritual he'll die instead... so if it really does happen like they say it will, then we'll possibly seeing a different main character die. Of course, I am kind of getting the sense that they will both live, which will definitely be a pointless and annoying twist. I didn't want Natsume to die... but I would rather her dead than to come back to life.
Mar 9, 2014 3:56 PM

Jun 2012
Well this is pretty exciting ^^ can't wait for the next episode.

Mar 9, 2014 4:09 PM

Aug 2013
Natsume being a girl is really turning heads!! I´m curious o see what will happen next, what warm will be made because of this discover
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Tokyo Ravens community still alive? Any news on the new LN volume 17?

Gilgamesh45 - Mar 26, 2022

24 by XrIoUs »»
Mar 24, 4:18 AM

» Rest in peace Maon Kurosaki

Hot_Green_Tea - Mar 3, 2023

2 by smallwitchy »»
Nov 1, 2023 11:29 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ravens Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2014

372 by DemonLordKenzaki »»
Sep 16, 2023 11:43 PM

» Tokyo ravens really end?

Patolas - Aug 6, 2017

16 by Alexioos95 »»
Jun 10, 2023 8:12 AM

» How to see the rest of the story?

MrBones2002 - Jun 11, 2021

5 by Biribiri10 »»
Nov 7, 2022 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.