Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 23, 2009 11:04 PM

Nov 2008
So apparently this series will end this week. I feel that this is a rushed ending. I sill wanted more. I wanted Rito to go on a date with Yui!

Do you guys think that there might be a sequel? I hope so!

http://community.livejournal.com/weeklyjump/138683.html
Aug 24, 2009 2:44 AM

Jun 2009
Yes! Great news! Hopefully it will clear up space for better series, though it seems Ane Doki is set to replace it in Jump (ugh....).
Aug 24, 2009 2:46 AM

Apr 2009
It is getting canned, apparently. Medaka Box might get done in too.

BUT IT IS ALL FOR THE GREATER GOOD! NARUTO, BLEACH AND ONE PIECE NEED MORE PAGES FOR THEIR FILLER, RIGHT GUYS?
Aug 24, 2009 12:42 PM

Aug 2007
This might be good then. I want him to work on Black Cat 2.

Haylias said:

BUT IT IS ALL FOR THE GREATER GOOD! NARUTO, BLEACH AND ONE PIECE NEED MORE PAGES FOR THEIR FILLER, RIGHT GUYS?

You're right. Everybody knows that there is filler in manga.
Aug 24, 2009 1:03 PM

Sep 2007
I don't want for Medaka Box to be dropped. :(
Aug 25, 2009 12:24 AM

Nov 2007
A bit of a shame. I like TLR mainly because of the art and character designs, if someone else had been the artist I would probably have never bothered with it. Though does this mean Yabuki Kentarou will be able to do Black Cat 2 now =3? Even something else would be great.
Aug 25, 2009 6:43 PM

Dec 2008
I knew it would end soon, but not this soon...it's kinda of disappointing really. Either Kentarou has a really good ending planned or he'll leave it with some cliffhanger...this might put me on suicide watch XD
Aug 25, 2009 6:58 PM

Apr 2008
f*ck , they had to get rid of this….. wow i feel like the world is run by a bunch of retards that sniff markers, eat paint chips, and live under telephone poles.

Issue 39 of Shounen Jump magazine has confirmed that Yabuki Kentarou’s tentacle laced alien harem manga To Love-Ru will end next month ending all speculations.

/wrist

It going to be over... i am in rage mode now. This probably the only manga which i LIKED all of the characters and their development. Now its goin to feel like its too rushed and the ending is going to be shit shit shit.
LvhinaAug 25, 2009 7:09 PM
Aug 25, 2009 8:42 PM

May 2007
absurd -___- ..after all this time

at this point i hope it'll continue in a different magazine
TenjounameAug 25, 2009 8:46 PM
Aug 25, 2009 9:35 PM

Apr 2008
Shaoran said:

Shounen Jump doesnt give a fuck about any manga that isnt bleach, one piece or naruto. its a sad sad truth
Aug 25, 2009 11:08 PM

Jun 2008
Aperantly the authors wanted to end it so dont blame jump(this aint mx0 lol) also for people saying this is gonna be a rushed endin have u ever read true harem mangas they always leave it open so people dont get to overly upset on the couple chosen(they just hint at one or the other)
Aug 25, 2009 11:18 PM

Jul 2009
Polygamic ending???

That could be interesting, instead choose between them, why not take them all??

76ers-kid said:
Aperantly the authors wanted to end it so dont blame jump(this aint mx0 lol) also for people saying this is gonna be a rushed endin have u ever read true harem mangas they always leave it open so people dont get to overly upset on the couple chosen(they just hint at one or the other)
Reminded me of Ichigo 100% ending lol, but i like the ending, so i guess even though it's almost like rushed but i think this series should stop, probably the author already prepare the replacement for to-love-ru.

fisher_88 said:
Yes! Great news! Hopefully it will clear up space for better series, though it seems Ane Doki is set to replace it in Jump (ugh....).
Hmm Ane Doki! seems not painful to read, i don't think Ane Doki! is a replacement of to-love-ru, it has a different unique style.
Aug 26, 2009 7:19 AM

Dec 2007
Lvhina said:
Shaoran said:

Shounen Jump doesnt give a fuck about any manga that isnt bleach, one piece or naruto. its a sad sad truth

You're crazy to say that!
You've forgotten the longest running manga of all time is still in the Shonen Jump...
I can't even count how many chapters Kochi Kame has got, but I know volume 135 has been published, so they do care about other series...

My Claims:
Aug 26, 2009 12:25 PM

Aug 2007
Lvhina said:
Shaoran said:

If they cared then they wouldn't rush them or tell them what they can or can't put in their stories.
Aug 26, 2009 1:52 PM

Aug 2008
they should have at least give it 10 more chapters to establish a well built and well developed ending,

the way last chapter was, it seems all it needed it was Rito to realize that he loved Lala, and they are just gonna use thier dates in the beginning of the series and all their other moments as their relationship background.

anyway, make it 50 pages ended and i will be slight more happy of the up coming ending, that i am thinking i may not be happy, so yea...
Aug 26, 2009 2:35 PM

Apr 2008
76ers-kid said:

I found out about the author wanting to end it the next day. when the news first came out it was a huge impression that shonen jump was ending it.

None the less, the manga ending is going to be rushed. Its going to either be slapped together or going to end up as a shit harem ending with all the girls around him "to be continued..."

Rushed ending is still rushed so its going to lack alot of things.
Aug 28, 2009 9:56 AM

Jul 2007
Drunk_Samurai said:
This might be good then. I want him to work on Black Cat 2.

Haylias said:

You're right. Everybody knows that there is filler in manga.

lol vince. of course there is filler in manga. doesn't everyone know that. lol?
Sep 5, 2009 8:50 PM
Jun 2008

People like the guy who wrote that make me sick...

Sorry internets I just had to say it

On a more cheerful/constructive note I have yet to see a harem manga with a true harem ending the mangaka who pulls that off without pissing off the fans should trully be heralded as a master
Sep 7, 2009 5:32 AM
Mar 2009
huh? thats totally different from what i heard.. there is also a discussion about this issue in mangafox forum about the reasons why it ended..

http://forums.mangafox.com/showthread.php?t=98552
Sep 7, 2009 12:34 PM

May 2009
NOOOO I didn't expect this to end early.

F*** Kentarou's wife if that is true.
Sep 13, 2009 3:54 PM

May 2008
freekiller said:
huh? thats totally different from what i heard.. there is also a discussion about this issue in mangafox forum about the reasons why it ended..

If that is true... wow. his wife is a whore and a bitch. plus she pissed off all TLR fans amazing. This is the first good reason for why the ending is as crappy as it was.
Sep 14, 2009 1:26 PM

Aug 2009
- A comment of Yabuki's while this was all happening:
[While I was working hard on a manga that was focused on taking young girls' panties off, another man was taking my wife's panties off.]

Made me lol, but it sure is sad to see a person like that. The wife is clearly a bitch. If that story is true, then I hate that girl.
Sep 20, 2009 5:54 AM

May 2009
Haylias said:

haha, nice. i lol'd.

i was going to start reading this again. i read two chapters and then shoved it to one side while i got distracted with something else, i forgot what exactly. but i'm not sure i'll bother starting again now.
Sep 24, 2009 4:00 AM

Jun 2009
I think this manga has bad rating,,so JUMP ended this manga....

S0,,it was not like that,,banzai for YABUKI sensei \^^/
Oct 8, 2009 1:13 PM

Dec 2008
Lvhina said:
f*ck , they had to get rid of this….. wow i feel like the world is run by a bunch of retards that sniff markers, eat paint chips, and live under telephone poles.

/wrist

It going to be over... i am in rage mode now. This probably the only manga which i LIKED all of the characters and their development. Now its goin to feel like its too rushed and the ending is going to be shit shit shit.

You sure u have been reading the same manga as the rest of us? There was 0 plot development and all the characters were too predictable and cliche. Also, if it was the only manga that you liked, then you have issues, there are thousands of better mangas out there.

Oct 8, 2009 2:42 PM

Jul 2008
If you don't like something that doesn't mean you have Right and the others Wrong, "he liked only ToLove-ru", and SO? I could say "You have issues" (and I don't know WHAT GIVE YOU THE POWERS to say that to someone you can't even watch in the eyes) to everyone who has different preferences than me, that's too easy.

I don't think I'm nice and gentle when I say "Bleach is horrible, more than Naruto, it's like Dragon Ball v2, with stupid characters, and DB was BAD; how can you follow such a shameless manga? Have you some issues?!" to you, right?

It was just an example, but I don't think that saying something bad (and offensive) to someone is a good thing to discuss.
TommasoDSOct 8, 2009 2:52 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Chapter 50 Discussion

rebwaters - Jun 21, 2009

2 by Jonas-K »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Chapter 49 Discussion

rebwaters - Jun 21, 2009

2 by Jonas-K »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Chapter 48 Discussion

rebwaters - Jun 21, 2009

3 by Jonas-K »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Chapter 47 Discussion

rebwaters - Jun 21, 2009

3 by Jonas-K »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Chapter 46 Discussion

rebwaters - Jun 21, 2009

3 by Jonas-K »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.