Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2014 12:14 AM

Aug 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Saint Juste seriously needs to snap out of her Miya obsession. Oh and lay off on the drugs too. You have to wonder just what did Miya do in the past to leave Juste so broken. Well, looking at Miya's sadistic expressions, I won't be surprised if their "romance" involved whips and tights lol.

Nooo Nanako get away! I'm shipping you with Kaoru no Kimi!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 29, 2014 6:24 PM

Sep 2010
I wonder if Miya and Saint Juste are ex lovers or something? I hope it will be revealed soon.

Also Kaoru/Saint Juste ftw! xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 20, 2014 4:19 AM

Mar 2014
xchee said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Saint Juste seriously needs to snap out of her Miya obsession. Oh and lay off on the drugs too. You have to wonder just what did Miya do in the past to leave Juste so broken. Well, looking at Miya's sadistic expressions, I won't be surprised if their "romance" involved whips and tights lol.

Nooo Nanako get away! I'm shipping you with Kaoru no Kimi!
lolol that is wild~! You me both.. I ship Nanako with Kaoru no Kimi too.
Feb 9, 2015 4:00 PM

Sep 2014
xchee said:
Well, looking at Miya's sadistic expressions, I won't be surprised if their "romance" involved whips and tights lol.

LMAO
Jul 13, 2016 5:04 PM

May 2010
Geez, Rei seems somehow even crazier than she did in manga. And even though I've read it a few years ago, I totally can't remember why Ichinomiya was such a terrorist and bully towards her, I think it wasn't explained well... Hopefully anime version will improve that part.
Oct 30, 2016 11:28 AM

Jan 2010

I wonder if there's some way to highlight the art and animation of this anime. It's really strong on subtleties, and stuff like this, despite seeming so inconsequential, looks really hard to animate. What references do you have to draw a key falling and bouncing like that?
Mar 5, 2017 12:31 PM

Oct 2014
Wow, that was a rollercoaster. Saint-Juste's delirious traffic adventure with Nanako was really compelling, you just didn't know what she was going to do next. I'm glad they are keeping her past still relatively mysterious, it keeps a really nice air of suspense. It gave the manga a definite "page-turner" quality and that has definitely translated into the anime.
Jun 19, 2017 7:11 AM
Aug 2014
So Nanako was chosen for the sorority just so that Miya has another person to torture have fun with?

Looks like Miya is a bit of a sadist; first giving Rei the book only for her to let her suffer while waiting in the rain.
Feb 28, 2018 7:13 PM

Jul 2016
i wonder what the piano song is. i'd give a lot to sleep in the same spot as nanako in the school, heavy raining and all the lights are off? bellisimo. replayed that ending song 4 times, i'm not sure if the ED will change later on but i love it. addicting in every variation for the soundtracks. man, this must be one of my least liked episode - still liked it though because oniisama e will always be good. and it's all because of sainte juste... what the actual fuck. i couldn't stop thinking this guy was literally clinically insane. he just... there's seriously something wrong with him. okay? opening the car door as it's running, ready to get hit by cars, waiting in the rain, having ONLY MIRRORS AND A CHAIR IN HIS HOUSE, muttering something about la mon poupee cherrie (i don't even know if i said it right) because i guess that's what he's reminded of when he sees nanako... and his fever is no excuse. he's just as crazy without a fever, except usually he only appears for certain scenes and now in this one i had to watch him act like a lunatic the whole time. MIYA TOO. they're both raving mad! she's a mind controlling bitch and he's (she's) all the more willing. now that i think about it, it would be better suited to say that i watched him go full retard... but that's a little harsh, isn't it. i should also stop looking up photos of oniisama e, i keep spoiling myself on things that haven't even happened yet and god knows i LOVE SPOILERS. /s
Oct 31, 2018 7:06 AM

Nov 2012
I don't really like Rei tbh and I honestly hate whenever she encounters Miya.
Dec 23, 2018 2:40 PM

Jan 2013
confirmed. that angel of death mangirl is a masochist.
Jan 22, 2019 3:33 PM

Oct 2017
Sep 15, 2020 8:48 AM

Jul 2015
Rei really need some professional help because she's now either going to die of overdoses, suicide by jumping or some other type of accident.

Dec 27, 2021 1:51 PM

Nov 2016

I swear she will eventually succeed if this keeps going on

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 18, 2022 9:37 PM

Apr 2016
It's so weird watching Mariko not doing her usual looking from a corner all mysterious.

Rei is a lot to deal with and it takes a lot of patience which Nanako clearly has and Kaoru to some extent too, she's suicidal and needs help and less Miya in her life.

Nanako let that notebook fall so many times in the rain lol.
Oct 13, 2023 10:45 AM

Sep 2010
Tf is wrong with saint-juste sama is it effect of what she's taking and the close-up face of la cherrie poupee doll scared the sh#t out of me.
Apr 2, 1:20 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Dang, Rei is seriously not okay. I really hope she gets better. It seems like she's been really broken and has such an unhealthy attachment to Miya, Like ouch.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onii-sama e... Episode 3 Discussion

thisiodfkln - May 1, 2011

19 by Ten »»
Yesterday, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Onii-sama e... Episode 12 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Oct 1, 2011

31 by Swiggy »»
Apr 2, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Onii-sama e... Episode 8 Discussion

thisiodfkln - Jul 16, 2011

37 by Swiggy »»
Mar 31, 1:18 AM

Poll: » Onii-sama e... Episode 7 Discussion

thisiodfkln - Jul 11, 2011

24 by Swiggy »»
Mar 31, 12:26 AM

Poll: » Oniisama e... Episode 4 Discussion

fanty - Nov 21, 2009

24 by Swiggy »»
Mar 30, 9:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.