Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 22, 2009 2:50 PM

Mar 2008
As it stands, the two clans are looking for the treasure, neither have an idea where it is, this will be revealed later., the Horuko are patiently waiting to see how close they come.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 22, 2009 3:04 PM

Feb 2009
Arai: *wanders around town, no real destination*
hmm...
Aug 22, 2009 3:05 PM

Mar 2008
NIko: *sits in a bar, sipping sake.*

Aug 22, 2009 3:09 PM

Feb 2009
Arai: *sees a bar*
(critical fail on do the logical thing check)
*cuts down the door to the bar*
excuse me...Do you happen to have any good sake?
*looks down*
Oh, sorry about the door...my bad...
(be back in a little, got dinner)
Aug 22, 2009 3:10 PM

Mar 2008
Niko: *looks up and watches the yuong samurai as he enters.*

(kk, also not all Haruko can members know echother.)

Aug 22, 2009 3:18 PM

Mar 2008
*Niko doesn't notice Shin drinking on the other side of the bar*

(finally ^^)
Aug 22, 2009 3:34 PM

Feb 2009
Arai: *notices Niko, something arises him to meet him...goes over and takes a seat with Niko*
Say that sake any good. *Looks up* Hey, I will have whatever he's having...*looks back at Niko*
Hope you don't mind if I sit...wait, I already am...
Aug 22, 2009 3:37 PM

Mar 2008
Niko: *nods at the man.* "It's fine you can sit there." *sips more sake.*

Aug 22, 2009 3:42 PM

Feb 2009
*leans over*
Arai: hey you ever wonder why you're...like...here and all. I mean, you've heard of me, right...
*leans back* or haven't the rumor come over yet...It's nice to just wander about...
*looks around* Hey, where's that saki!
*recomposes himself* sorry about that. Guess I get lost in the moment...
Aug 22, 2009 3:47 PM

Mar 2008
Niko: "Rumors you say?" *puts the sake dish down and listens closer to the man.*

Aug 22, 2009 3:54 PM

Feb 2009
So it hasn't spread this far...good, everyone down *waves his finger around and points in a random direction* that way is scared of me...Not that I'm evil and all, just that no one has lived from challenging me, wanting to know where my families heirloom is...But that mine to know, not theirs.

I have a purpose here on this world you know, and that's to find out why my whole family was murdered...

Finally took long enough for my sake...
Aug 22, 2009 3:55 PM

Feb 2009
Oh by they way, names Arai...
Aug 22, 2009 3:55 PM

Mar 2008
Niko: "I see, well judging by that i assume you travel alone and are not with any of the clans of this land?"

Aug 22, 2009 3:57 PM

Feb 2009
No, no, n...well maybe...If you consider my clan being slaughtered...I guess you could consider me my own clan...
Aug 22, 2009 3:59 PM

Mar 2008
Niko: "I see, so are you one of the only surviors?"

Aug 22, 2009 4:02 PM

Feb 2009
Yeah, you could say so...but don't tell anyone...but you seem friendly enough...normally, I'd start talking and then the other guy would jump me...doesn't matter who...

*eyes Niko* By the way, what clan are you from...gave to be sure I am not talking to the people chasing me...
Aug 22, 2009 4:07 PM

Mar 2008
Niko: "My clan was also anihalted, i'm but one of the finla handfull."

Aug 22, 2009 4:10 PM

Feb 2009
Well that's quite the coincidence...I would be surprise if we were part of the same clan...
At least I know you're not one of Those two...
(Ennui might be joining us soon)
Aug 22, 2009 4:12 PM

Mar 2008
NIko: "maybe so, it would be a relief to find another member, then i wouldn't have to defend it by myself." *drinks some more sake.*

Aug 22, 2009 4:15 PM

Feb 2009
Well then, I shall pose a question.
*hand on sword, still sitting*
Does the name Hiruko ring a bell?
Aug 22, 2009 4:19 PM

Mar 2008
Niko: "Yes it does, it is the name my clan go by." *calmly sips sake.*

Aug 22, 2009 4:24 PM

Feb 2009
Arai: *slaps Niko on the back* Holy crud, I thought everyone else was dead, but this is just too great. You and me, from the same clan...
Man we could make an awesome duo...Arai the Bloodedge and ... Er...You never really told me your name yet...
Aug 22, 2009 4:36 PM

Mar 2008
Shi: waiter another round here *hold an empty bottle of sake*
Aug 22, 2009 4:39 PM

Feb 2009
(laterz...will be back on maybe two or three hours...)
Aug 22, 2009 4:50 PM

Mar 2008
Niko: "Keep your voice down, there is no need to advertise our news and my name is Niko, son of the clan founder."

Aug 22, 2009 4:55 PM

Feb 2009
(scratch that, people just got back on...plus nothing else to do...)
Sits down, sorry about that. Second nature I guess. But no one has jumped us yet so I assume we are safe...
Aug 23, 2009 12:56 AM
Mar 2009
The sun shined brightly onto the huge garden, on the middle of which there was a pond.
The stones surrounding the lake a young woman retained one, her knee with a sheet of paper , and her hand with a brush. The woman's hair, blew the wind
All of this all idyllic picture would have calmed many people down, but Takeda Ayanami no. The woman was bored. Nearly three of his days did not meet one single man already her clan. What was understandable, reflecting on it, that the clan a man's members had to fight again, with the rival clan, with the Tokugawa.

Ayanami, would have joined her father and the samurais with pleasure, but than for the family's eldest female member ( following her mother's death ) staying at home was her duty and to look after her folk.

But, the laws declare that samurai may not be from a woman.
Ayamai sighed, hated this inactivity. She hated that the men think that a woman is not able to protect herself always. Ayanami was able to deal with the katana though, indeed a swordsman was better, than her clan the member of some men.

- Aya-neee! - her thoughts, a tall girl sound was jerking it who.
She caught sight of the host of the sound, a little girl with a black hair as she raised her head. The girl appeared very excited.
- What happened, Seska?
- Our father and the samurais … they came back … a lot the wounded – wheezed, Seska.

(Onto equal one that's it, excuse me for the crappy English. Unfortunately my English not perfect)

Aug 23, 2009 1:10 AM

Apr 2008
He looked around and sighed, he prefer to be away from the clan house but he was ordered to help the clan against an unknown enemy. It didn't go that well after only a few hours they had to retreat.

"Man...this sucks" he say out loud at they finally arrive house entrance, as one of the few who didn't have much wounds he felt responsible to tell the other about battle.

"Where is lady Ayamai?" he ask one of the servants as they hurry to help the wounded, the servant simply to the house. He nods and heads at her way.

(Where ever you are that is ^^')

Aug 23, 2009 2:34 AM
Mar 2009
The young woman, following her younger sister, ran out onto the yard. She had her look walked through, on the injured samurais. Meanwhile, more maids appeared in order to supply the wounded.
Ayanami walked along the yard swearing alone. " So, this would be the women's task? They are sitting at home while their husband, their family member fight. After it their task to supply, if he recurs injured?"
The woman knew that some, big one will not live the tomorrow with a probability already as she looked over the wounded.
At this time saw, a man with black hair, maybe it only, the injury of who was any kind apparently.
- Hito-san! – shouted it and hurried to the man – after all what happened? And, where it is father?
Asked it because she saw it nowhere, her father between the injured.
BlackPoetAug 23, 2009 3:55 AM

Aug 23, 2009 7:43 AM

Apr 2008
He looked around when he suddenly heard his name, and finally spotted Ayanami as she hurried towards them. He smiled for himself, he had always had a small crush on her for a few years but have never said anything due to the class difference. Besides, this was quite good enough.

His smile quickly fades as he falls down on one knee saying.
"Ayanami-sama. First calm yourself down, your father isn't that easy to kill. Your father thought he had found a link to the treasure we all seek and headed out to look at it, however it was just a bait laid by somebody as the Tokugawa and mafia also arrived at the scene" he stops to regain his breath. "During the battle, your father deiced that we should retreat back and stayed behind with a few other members to buy us some more time."

Aug 23, 2009 8:19 AM

Mar 2009
*Wanders about a bustling town looking no one in the eye, face devoid of any emotion*

???:Date!?...Date Bontenmaru!!

*Group of villagers surround me*

Man: You demon!

Other man: He must be taken down at all costs let's get rid of this filth

*Everyone draws their swords at my throat*

Me: *Lets out a long sigh*....Are the weak always so arrogant and incompetent?
*Looks at my katana*.....
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Aug 23, 2009 8:40 AM
Mar 2009
Ayanami listened to it silently, the man's report. She felt that he clenches her fist meanwhile.
The woman knew the man so much that she knows it, Hito would never cheat it and, that all that, what he says is the full truth. The samurai served it for a long time already the Takeda family and one were for those who Ayanami considered her best friends.
- For me … - answered it quiet. – Thank you, Hito-san.
" I hope so, father, recurs really " added it to it yet mentally.
Was watching at this time first, into Hito face, and broke into a smile unwittingly. Saw the man's effort, that it his full force was struggling along to conceal from before it.
" Typical man " thought it to herself and her smile was wider.
- Go home and have a rest, Hito-san. If, my father returns, I will inform him of the fact that you accomplished his command.
BlackPoetAug 23, 2009 8:43 AM

Aug 23, 2009 9:35 AM

Mar 2008
Shin: thank you
Aug 23, 2009 10:35 AM

Apr 2008
"If it's no problem for you, I would prefer to stay here until your father comes back" he says and look up. "Who knows what might happened until everything is back to normal" he continues and rise, placing one hand on his katana and look around.
"Perhaps you should be inside for the moment, Ayanami-sama. For the clans best" he says after a while and add. "But mostly for your own of course"

Aug 23, 2009 11:44 AM
Mar 2009
Ayanami raised one of her brows, and measures the man up from top to toe. Saw the effort clearly on him, and wanted to contradict him because of this. She changed her mind after all finally.
- As you believe it, Hito-san.
Her glance slid on the wounded again.
- You would have truth, but for the wounded, their need I have the help. I am one, who can help them … - the woman noticed it, and began back up, towards the house. " Even then, if on some, it is not possible to help it already. "
She stopped for a moment.
- Anyway, though Hito-san… you do not have to be worried about me.

Aug 23, 2009 11:50 AM

Apr 2008
"Well, if you are going to help people I would like to stick around" he says and smile. "And no, my lady. It's not you that I'm worried about" he continues and smile even more as he sees her reaction. "It's those that will face you I fell pity for" he says and finish the discussion and show her way to the wounded.

Aug 23, 2009 12:19 PM

Mar 2009
*Wipes the blood from his katana with a piece of cloth as he enters a bar*

Gimme something hard...*Sits down*

Bartender: You got it darling...
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Aug 24, 2009 3:20 AM

Mar 2008
Niko: *watches as more samurai come into the bar.* "In this world you are never safe, nore can you make that assupmtion, no matter how strong you make think you are," *sips the last of his sake and stands.* "I think we need to take this else where my friend, things are becoming too crowded."

Aug 24, 2009 7:12 AM

Feb 2009
Arai: Fine by me...Crowds were never my thing.
Aug 24, 2009 9:33 AM

Apr 2008
They finally arrived at the room where all the wounded had been placed after the battle, he groaned it wasn't a nice place to be. He looked around, counting the number of the wounded, this was the highest number of wounded since one of their greatest battles against the nemesis.

Another man spotted them as they enter the room, he makes his way to them and knees before Ayanami saying. The man has a light wound over his right arm, which have been attended.
"Well Ayanami-sama, do you have any order or do you want to wait until your father comes back?"
Hito frowns but look at Ayanami, waiting for an reaction.

Aug 24, 2009 11:16 AM
Mar 2009
Ayanami was watching uncomprehendingly, until a moment onto the man. Then her look, slid on her friend, saw Hito frown. She looked over the wounded finally.
The maids, Ayanami knowledge were vainly there, wounded need her help, all of them die otherwise.
It was Ayanami only her clan, at who the science of the curing was,. This, too one were for those things, that the young woman, it learned from her mother, and what made her important for the Takeda clan.
- I wait for it while my father returns – said it finally.- And now forgive me, but I have a little thing yet.
BlackPoetAug 24, 2009 11:21 AM

Aug 24, 2009 12:24 PM

Apr 2008
"If you say so, Ayanami-sama" Hito says and look a bit pleased, she still hadn't given up hope for her father which was really good. He started to think, if the enemy might come back here...

"Ayanami-sama, do you know where the elder are? I need to see him right away, and I might need your support to set up a temporary defense around the house until everything have settled down and your father have returned. Or do you have any other wish?" he ask the young lady.

Aug 25, 2009 8:08 AM

Mar 2009
*Passes Niko and Arai unnoticed*

There's something about those two...

Could they be of the famed Hikoru clan? *Smiles devilishly*

Bartender: Yep that's them all right sugar...

Me: I see....
Aug 25, 2009 9:12 AM

Feb 2009
Arai: Something doesn't feel right...but I can't place my thumb on it...
*hand on sword hilt, walks out with Niko*
Aug 25, 2009 9:13 AM

Mar 2008
Niko: *stands and heads for the door.* "Come we must leave before to much attention is upon us"

Aug 25, 2009 9:20 AM

Feb 2009
*mutters to self* I've known this feeling before, but where?
Aug 25, 2009 9:30 AM

Mar 2008
Niko: "For now keep that feeling at bay, we are neither ready or able to fight at this moment." *opens the door and allows him out.*

Aug 25, 2009 9:44 AM

Mar 2009
WAIT! *Yells from the bar*

Leaving so soon?
Aug 25, 2009 9:47 AM

Mar 2008
Niko: *stops and turns his head slightly to the bar.*

Aug 25, 2009 10:01 AM

Mar 2009
Tell me you'll join me for a drink?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Create your Samurai

niko_hakubi - Aug 16, 2009

35 by xTheMentalist »»
Dec 5, 2009 7:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.