Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Buddy Complex Episode 9 Discussion

Mar 24, 2014 2:46 PM

Hina's father? Nice

Apr 6, 2014 8:43 AM

The familiar voice, Koyasu (Takasugi) as Hanh. The whole coupling was sort of nakama power-ish, I am not very fond of it, but whatever. Seems like we're getting the Weinberg family episode next, and Hina's dad appears, hopefully we will get to know more about the other Hina.

Edit: Lol'd at the enemy's chick, she was so afraid lol.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Apr 9, 2014 12:09 AM

Well... nothing particularly original so far, and it's all pretty cliche, but I still enjoy it well enough. If it keeps at it, I'll probably at least give it a 7... and hopefully they'll do something at least somewhat unique, so I can give it an 8.

Baddie007 said:
Ooooh, the Special Service Agent Bitch is actually a chicken, geeez they should have let her die.
Eh, not that I like her or anything, but I wouldn't call her a chicken for not wanting to die like that. She probably knew that no one really liked her and didn't think anyone would save her.

I certainly wouldn't want do die like that... plunging into the ocean in a little metal hunk of junk and unable to see anything. Slowly suffocating without any oxygen, and then once you get deep enough having your body bloat up, then your ear drums rupture and your lungs collapse, and then have your blood start to boil from the gasses in your body seeping out. To be perfectly honest I was almost ready to scream myself for someone to save her, because I hate to imagine anyone having to die like that... no matter how annoying / stupid they are.

If she were a chicken, she wouldn't have been on the battlefield in the first place, let alone the one out in front.

Nov 22, 2014 8:17 AM

This is a highly secured communication line, how did you get in? I'm curious as well.

2 Boys sharing a bed. "Isn't it great being young?" Even the captain agrees. O nvm they are in split cells.

See the Professor fall on the ground, keep yelling "Professor" because that would help way more than sending medical help.
Modified by zat-bust, Nov 22, 2014 8:30 AM

Jul 27, 2015 4:11 PM

Intense episode but with a sad ending. Let's see what's next.

Jan 14, 2017 7:50 AM

I still can't believe no one from Aoba's time is alive or present.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Oct 4, 2018 9:42 AM
Loved the fight scene, well not really fighting but more defending but aside from that. The music that was being played is so enchanting that I spent over an hour trying to figure out what the original was because I know i heard it before but I can't find the name of it anywhere, someone able to help me out on this one?

Dec 25, 2018 11:00 AM

Two characters: constantly go for each other's throat and can't have a normal dialogue for shit's sake

Every middle aged dude ever: Ah, they get along so well :^)

istg

Pages (2) « 1 [2]