Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2009 10:58 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, that takes care of all the competition for maiku right? :P

4 eps left!
Oct 9, 2009 7:22 AM

Apr 2008
rawrs ... thats dumb x_xlll to make the same mistake again

May 22, 2010 12:27 AM
Mar 2008
He couldn't handle girls, so he became gay?
lolwut
Jan 23, 2012 2:08 AM

Sep 2011
Haha funny episode! :D
Jan 25, 2012 7:12 PM

Jan 2008
hehe it made me laugh when he did it again haha XDD but the ep was actually good =D
Aug 1, 2012 6:26 PM

Oct 2011
my favorite episode!
Sep 28, 2012 8:49 AM

Sep 2012
Now the episode will keep moving forward!!!
May 2, 2013 6:24 PM
Mar 2012
4/5

It had its highs and lows, overall it was a pretty funny competition xD
Mar 21, 2014 2:56 PM

May 2012
That kiss <3 sweet that the focus shifted and well it sure was lovely to see some backstory as well from those two! Pretty lovely episode so let's see what's next.
Apr 21, 2014 11:30 AM

Apr 2013
Kousei macho man. He simply couldn't hold back :D
Jul 28, 2015 8:03 AM

Apr 2011
Hahaha! He did it again.
May 22, 2021 1:17 PM

May 2018
Welp, there goes Maiku's harem haha
Aug 30, 2021 11:14 AM

Oct 2012
ok this episode unironically really pissed me off for some reason. like.... they really didnt know what to do w/ those two characters so they made up some bs backstory just so they'd get out of the way for the twins.
Dec 9, 2022 9:33 AM
Mar 2015
Sexual assault so funny I forgot to laugh
Feb 27, 2023 7:59 PM
Feb 2023
So this episode has solidified this anime as one of the worst anime I have ever managed to sit through. This shit is so garbage I think I hate people who like this entire anime off this one episode basically through extension. It upset me so much I could spit!

I am an experienced anime watcher. I can take a lot of bs in my anime. Hell, I thought mushoku tensei may have been the best show of that season and there is a lot of anime bs you have to accept to get there. My point is I'm pretty open minded and hard to offend.

I also like rom coms a lot. One of my favorite anime is lovely complex for example. What's more I was surprised by onegai teacher and thought it was a way more complex and mature show then it had any right to be.

What's more Gundam 00 is amongst my favorite Gundam anime! Same people doing a rom com? Sign me up! So I was very happy to start onegai twins!

Up until this episode I was already not enjoying myself but I was getting through it. Since it's a series from creatives I respect and literally part of a series I planned to finish I trudged on and then I get here...

This is literally one of the most offensive things I've ever seen in anime. Not only do we negate the only LGBTQ character here in the most vapid way possible(After playing up rapey scenes for laughs he was never gay, he just couldn't deal with women not liking him MOLESTING THEM!!!) he then proceeds to molest the girl he upset a long time ago by molesting her! It's okay though because all of the side characters get her to understand she just needs the d!

In Mushoku Tensei there was a point where the cringe almost made me quit the show(when he steals the panties off his sleeping student) but at least I understood the show wasn't saying he was right! Instead the point is that in his previous life he was an utter manchild who thought stuff like this was okay! Probably from watching onegai twins!!!!

As a survivor of childhood molestation I am not just triggered but want to kick the vile person who wrote this utter garbage in the nuts so hard he can't have children. There is NOTHING redeeming here. Characters in this anime manipulate each other in pathetic and sociopathic ways and there are no consequences and after episode 8 I can't even take what has happened as a lame joke! This was utterly repulsive vile trash! There were warning signs along the way but this episode was the frickin clincher!

It actually makes onegai teacher worse because characters I appreciated there get dragged into the slimy trudge of this show's disgusting bile! I don't know if I can ever trust an anime from this team again!

P.S. with possible spoilers but I haven't finished the series yet, but my guess is Miina is not his sister and has known that the whole time and has been acting innocent. Karen discovers this which breaks the relationship that the three have which will prompt Maiku and Karen to track her down and tell her it's okay. It's not okay but I'm guessing that is what happens!

I will write another post after I lose about an hour of the time I have left on this rotten orb seeing this thing through and then I'll drink to alcohol poisoning to try and get rid of the stain this show has put on my brain, but you know I'll post here before I do to confirm this whole thing was that vapid and vile!
Jun 21, 2023 8:05 PM

Jul 2012
Deyyymmm..
Senpai route has been closed now 🚧🚧🚧😫🥺
From this point, will the story just focus on those twin? I am getting bored with those two..
But If I have to choose, I prefer Karen ~

Feb 8, 4:39 PM

Jul 2023
Maiku is lucky with all the accidental boob touches.

Shimazaki is not actually gay but pretending to be one. He is in love with the sempai but he has strong urges. After their first kiss, he touched her left boob. In this episode, he proceeded to touch her right boob completing the pair.

While it doesn't have much for Maiku's character, it does have one for his friend.
Mar 21, 6:18 AM
Jun 2023
There is only one way to describe the feeling I get from this. This is not anime, this is poetry in motion. I gave this episode a one-man standing ovation out of 10.
The art and colors in this anime are amazing. Too bad that the studio that animated this (Daume) left the anime business.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onegai Twins Episode 6 Discussion

Blaz - Aug 9, 2009

19 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Apr 7, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Onegai Twins Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DarkBlue - Feb 8, 2008

52 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 9, 7:37 PM

Poll: » Onegai Twins Episode 11 Discussion

Clobclark - May 13, 2009

16 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 9, 6:56 PM

Poll: » Onegai Twins Episode 10 Discussion

kaizer11 - Feb 18, 2009

10 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 9, 6:09 PM

Poll: » Onegai Twins Episode 9 Discussion

orangehouse - Oct 9, 2009

10 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 9, 2:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.