what is the most annoying opening you've ever heard

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Mar 1, 2014 11:40 AM
Kaiji best girl

definitely Golden Time's second opening song
and Sakura Trick's opening

Mar 1, 2014 11:42 AM

Actually, let's be really honest here. Let's say you're from America, and somehow you're a fan of J-Pop... ugh... I can guarantee it that you are only a fan of J-Pop because you are THAT OBSESSED with anime in the first place. I mean, that's what it takes to actually get into stuff like J-Pop. It's kind of like the kids on Anime Amino who ask "What do you eat while watching anime?" and literally 75-percent of them say "Ramen!" I call BS. It's one thing to like anime. It's another thing to pretend your in Japan because you like anime. J-Pop sucks (except for Maximum the Hormone and Nobuo Uematsu's The Black Mages, who play metal renditions of Final Fantasy music... and maybe the Attack on Titan intro music because their guitarists shred).

Mar 3, 2014 2:56 AM
Rin - Daughters of Mnemosyne

Even though I freakin love this show the op is so annoying and the guys who sing just can't sing...

Mar 3, 2014 4:34 AM

toradora's first op
with the pre-r-e-re-repreprpoe-re-r-e-re
oh god
never again subject me to that
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Mar 3, 2014 4:36 AM

The opening of Working..
I almost puked
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Mar 3, 2014 4:58 AM

Kruszer said:
Anything by Ali Project is pretty unlistenable, for example:
http://youtu.be/Ag4UlJUCVd0

Oww, my poor ears. Ali Project did okay with Another and the Rozen maiden 2013 OPs, but this (quite literally) made my ears hurt.

Was this guy suffering from hoarseness when he sung this or something? Good grief, that's just plain awful.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 3, 2014 7:40 AM
Sung-Hwan said:
Death Note's second opening.

i agree.HUMAN FUCKER

Mar 3, 2014 7:55 AM

Lucky Star and Haganai first season's OP. They all just sound weird.

Mar 3, 2014 7:56 AM
Gotta be the opening to Kill Me Baby.

Mar 3, 2014 8:19 AM

I really HATE the opening to Kanon (2006):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qA3tXZwfrI

Mar 3, 2014 8:54 AM

Baka to Test, Rosario + Vampire Capu2, Lucky Star and Haganai all had super obnoxious OPs that got stuck in my head for weeks at a time. Hell, the R+V 2 one still pops up in my head from outta nowhere from time to time...

Mar 3, 2014 9:01 AM
Kruszer said:
Anything by Ali Project is pretty unlistenable, for example:
http://youtu.be/Ag4UlJUCVd0

I definitely agreed on Ali Project's openings are bad. Ever since I first heard of them on Another, it sounds perfect for it's scariness and spookiness which I got to admit for them. but, singing is not that good that I skipped the opening so I won't hear it.

Mar 3, 2014 4:08 PM

Tennouji_ said:
I dunno but I never got annoyed on a song of a certain series' opening.

But if visual-wise, Chuunibyou's very first OP. Oh my god, my eyes. I feel like my eyes and my brain are about to explode.
oww, i watched that and it hurt my eyes so much. imagine what it would be like if you watched it with the oculous rift
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 3, 2014 5:05 PM

The only one i can think of is Another OP.I skipped it every damn time.
Also, i see alot of hate on Death Note OP2, which is kinda surprising for me since i tought it was really good.

Mar 3, 2014 5:40 PM

Aylaine said:
Mayoi Hachikuji's opening from Bakemonogatari. I loved all of the others, but could not bring myself to like Mayoi's. Instant skip.

literally took the words straight from my mouth

Mar 3, 2014 8:21 PM

A-Am I the only one here who actually sorta liked Lucky Star's OP? I thought it was catchy and a little cute. I also initially disliked Death Note OP2, but it sorta grew a little on me, though of course, I still prefer the first OP.

Even though I already posted one I didn't like, I may as well think of another OP I didn't really like. How 'bout that opening to Casshern Sins? Or maybe Usagi Drop?
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.

Mar 3, 2014 8:26 PM

Completely_Numb said:
Another had a shitty opening.

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first heard it. It is one of the cheesiest openings ever and feels so cliche and generic for a horror show.

Toradora's OP is bad, just isn't a good song at all. Doesn't fit well with the show either.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]