Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 1, 2014 11:40 AM
ざわ・・ ざわ・・

Oct 2012
definitely Golden Time's second opening song
and Sakura Trick's opening
Mar 1, 2014 11:42 AM

Nov 2011
Actually, let's be really honest here. Let's say you're from America, and somehow you're a fan of J-Pop... ugh... I can guarantee it that you are only a fan of J-Pop because you are THAT OBSESSED with anime in the first place. I mean, that's what it takes to actually get into stuff like J-Pop. It's kind of like the kids on Anime Amino who ask "What do you eat while watching anime?" and literally 75-percent of them say "Ramen!" I call BS. It's one thing to like anime. It's another thing to pretend your in Japan because you like anime. J-Pop sucks (except for Maximum the Hormone and Nobuo Uematsu's The Black Mages, who play metal renditions of Final Fantasy music... and maybe the Attack on Titan intro music because their guitarists shred).
Mar 3, 2014 2:56 AM
Feb 2014
Rin - Daughters of Mnemosyne

Even though I freakin love this show the op is so annoying and the guys who sing just can't sing...
Mar 3, 2014 4:34 AM

Jun 2012
toradora's first op
with the pre-r-e-re-repreprpoe-re-r-e-re
oh god
never again subject me to that
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Mar 3, 2014 4:36 AM

Jan 2013
The opening of Working..
I almost puked
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Mar 3, 2014 4:58 AM

May 2009
Kruszer said:
Anything by Ali Project is pretty unlistenable, for example:
http://youtu.be/Ag4UlJUCVd0

Oww, my poor ears. Ali Project did okay with Another and the Rozen maiden 2013 OPs, but this (quite literally) made my ears hurt.

Was this guy suffering from hoarseness when he sung this or something? Good grief, that's just plain awful.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2014 7:40 AM
Jul 2018
Sung-Hwan said:
Death Note's second opening.

i agree.HUMAN FUCKER
Mar 3, 2014 7:55 AM

Jul 2013
Lucky Star and Haganai first season's OP. They all just sound weird.

Mar 3, 2014 7:56 AM
Nov 2008
Gotta be the opening to Kill Me Baby.
Mar 3, 2014 8:19 AM

Mar 2011
I really HATE the opening to Kanon (2006):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qA3tXZwfrI
Mar 3, 2014 8:54 AM

Apr 2013
Baka to Test, Rosario + Vampire Capu2, Lucky Star and Haganai all had super obnoxious OPs that got stuck in my head for weeks at a time. Hell, the R+V 2 one still pops up in my head from outta nowhere from time to time...
Mar 3, 2014 9:01 AM
Jul 2012
Kruszer said:
Anything by Ali Project is pretty unlistenable, for example:
http://youtu.be/Ag4UlJUCVd0

I definitely agreed on Ali Project's openings are bad. Ever since I first heard of them on Another, it sounds perfect for it's scariness and spookiness which I got to admit for them. but, singing is not that good that I skipped the opening so I won't hear it.
Mar 3, 2014 4:08 PM

Dec 2013
Tennouji_ said:
I dunno but I never got annoyed on a song of a certain series' opening.

But if visual-wise, Chuunibyou's very first OP. Oh my god, my eyes. I feel like my eyes and my brain are about to explode.
oww, i watched that and it hurt my eyes so much. imagine what it would be like if you watched it with the oculous rift
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2014 5:05 PM

Jul 2010
The only one i can think of is Another OP.I skipped it every damn time.
Also, i see alot of hate on Death Note OP2, which is kinda surprising for me since i tought it was really good.
Mar 3, 2014 5:40 PM

May 2012
Aylaine said:
Mayoi Hachikuji's opening from Bakemonogatari. I loved all of the others, but could not bring myself to like Mayoi's. Instant skip.

literally took the words straight from my mouth
Mar 3, 2014 8:21 PM

Jul 2013
A-Am I the only one here who actually sorta liked Lucky Star's OP? I thought it was catchy and a little cute. I also initially disliked Death Note OP2, but it sorta grew a little on me, though of course, I still prefer the first OP.

Even though I already posted one I didn't like, I may as well think of another OP I didn't really like. How 'bout that opening to Casshern Sins? Or maybe Usagi Drop?
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.
Mar 3, 2014 8:26 PM

Jul 2012
Completely_Numb said:
Another had a shitty opening.

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first heard it. It is one of the cheesiest openings ever and feels so cliche and generic for a horror show.

Toradora's OP is bad, just isn't a good song at all. Doesn't fit well with the show either.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - 5 hours ago

15 by Lucifrost »»
58 seconds ago

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Apr 22

43 by Toooooooooohru »»
9 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

71 by AzafuseKingTora »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » How much do you consume from the otaku world?

castle2001 - Apr 22

25 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
17 minutes ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 9 hours ago

21 by Vendicator »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.