Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 27, 2014 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, that was cute. They're still going out like usual. EXORCIST?! Lol. Koko's reaction to that was priceless. Wait is that the tea club? Excellent!

More drama with Linda again, no surprise there.
Feb 27, 2014 12:55 PM

Aug 2013
I really hate the old Banri.

The mentioning of the exorcist was funny lol.
My Candies:
Feb 27, 2014 12:58 PM
May 2013
Looks like Linda and Banri are back on the table after this episode
Feb 27, 2014 1:02 PM
May 2013
Iolo said:
I really hate the old Banri.

The mentioning of the exorcist was funny lol.

Thats what you get for attempting to keep your past away. Seriously if you start remember things don't fight it its part of who you are. Its not healthy to force yourself to forget which is what ghost banri is
Feb 27, 2014 1:07 PM

May 2013
His memories coming back all of a sudden. I feel like the drama is going to get intense from here.
Feb 27, 2014 1:10 PM
Jan 2014
honestly thought he was going to give that ring this episode LOL,
Feb 27, 2014 1:11 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I was worried for a moment that he'd get the amnesia form the point of the accident to the present but it seems it's just his memories returning randomly. Ghost Banri never left.

The interaction with the Tea Club girls was priceless.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 27, 2014 1:20 PM

Apr 2010
So they're actually going with having old Banri starting to take over. They're definitely going to have to rush it for an decent ending with only 4 episodes left.

The way Linda has acted throughout the whole show make me wonder if she knows what she wants. She avoids Yana-san because she doesn't feel anything for him. Now she'll probably start to avoid Banri now(despite having his memories back), since she's felt she's moved on. She'll probably be the character in the end all alone, because she doesn't know what will make her happy in life.
Feb 27, 2014 1:22 PM

Jan 2014
Didn't think that they'll pull this on us, but it might explain the melancholy second opening. Goodby Current Banri. Poor Koko.

Golden Time is The Notebook anime?
JustDanFeb 27, 2014 1:26 PM
Feb 27, 2014 1:29 PM
Feb 2014
Good episode but I think this could be a rushed ending but only time will tell. Be interesting to see where there gonna go with Linda now.
Feb 27, 2014 1:30 PM

Sep 2011
tangytangerine said:
The way Linda has acted throughout the whole show make me wonder if she knows what she wants. She avoids Yana-san because she doesn't feel anything for him. Now she'll probably start to avoid Banri now(despite having his memories back), since she's felt she's moved on. She'll probably be the character in the end all alone, because she doesn't know what will make her happy in life.

The thing I don't understand about Linda is why did she not contact or at least attempt to contact Banri for that year he had to repeat while he had no memory of the past. Instead she just mooched and watched him from a distance like the flashback scene where Banri leaves the hospital. Did she really think she would just meet him again and they would just 'fall in love' because it was fated or something??

To me it seems like there is some guilt that kept Linda away from Banri for that year. It doesn't seem right that if you were in love with someone you would not help them in their time of greatest need.
Feb 27, 2014 1:35 PM

Dec 2013
I think the impact of Banri's memories returning won't be a tremendous one. Certainly not enough to dissolve things between Banri and Koko. I'm betting on the next episode will show Banri "putting his money where his mouth is." In other words, since the reunion episode he has said every five minutes "Ive totally accepted my past :D." But now that he remembers all of it he has to actually accept everything rather than making empty statements. After that I'm expecting the last few episodes to deal with the drama between the group of characters rather than confrontation between Linda, Banri, Koko and end with Banri putting a ring on Koko's finger
A Wolf Runs Free.

To Dream the Impossible Dream.

Skip Beat is the only Idol Anime I will ever enjoy
Feb 27, 2014 1:38 PM
Apr 2013
tangytangerine said:
So they're actually going with having old Banri starting to take over. They're definitely going to have to rush it for an decent ending with only 4 episodes left.

I groaned when that whole thing with Banri's past began to happen.

Horrible.

Feb 27, 2014 1:40 PM
May 2013
scruffykiwi said:
tangytangerine said:

The thing I don't understand about Linda is why did she not contact or at least attempt to contact Banri for that year he had to repeat while he had no memory of the past. Instead she just mooched and watched him from a distance like the flashback scene where Banri leaves the hospital. Did she really think she would just meet him again and they would just 'fall in love' because it was fated or something??

To me it seems like there is some guilt that kept Linda away from Banri for that year. It doesn't seem right that if you were in love with someone you would not help them in their time of greatest need.

Its possible that she felt like she had no right to talk to him until recently feeling partially guilty for what happened to Banri. All I know is that the show might pull a 180 toward Linda Direction.
Feb 27, 2014 1:41 PM

Jan 2009
7:08 banri cheating with nana!!!

8:35 koko x oka = yuri ftw

19:19 awwww hell yehhhh. Old banri is back. Turn up dat drama

------------------
1. Banri giving a ring to koko is a disaster waiting to happen

2. The koko in this ep was likable… not a crazy/stalker/rich bitotch. She matured. Plz continue like this koko.

3. It took 20 eps for Old banri to return. Hopefully something tragic happens. School Days ending ftw

5/10
billybob300cFeb 27, 2014 2:00 PM
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Feb 27, 2014 1:41 PM

Oct 2013
It finally happened...I was waiting for that incident.
I guess Linda won't confess or anything and cause Banri's memories to return; that was what I was predicting...ehhh...we'll see how it goes
Feb 27, 2014 1:50 PM

May 2013
I really really hate the old Banri, showing up randomly while the new one is trying to move on.
Feb 27, 2014 1:54 PM

Nov 2007
I'm not good with these types of situations in anime so I just throwed out my ears when he started screaming and watched the rest xD
Feb 27, 2014 2:03 PM

Apr 2013
Brace yourselfs... drama is coming...
Feb 27, 2014 2:05 PM

Jul 2013
Lmao, the exorcist thing coming back to haunt Koko XD
her reactions to that, love it.
Old banri would you just piss off already.
more drama to come..
Banri to possibly do a 180..(I wouldn't like that but..could happen)
Feb 27, 2014 2:06 PM

Sep 2011
Incoming drama, but that was to be expected tbh. With only a few episodes left I wonder how they'll end it.
Feb 27, 2014 2:06 PM

Oct 2012
The drama continues to raise... That's good, I'm really enjoying watching this show :) .
Koko looked really good this episode but this new situation surely will hurt her.
Banri talked in the last episodes about accepting his past but now he has the memories from the past and Old Banri with them...
I want to see the next episode to see what are they going to deal with this situation. I hope that new Banri and his love for Koko wins but I have a bad feeling about that...
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Feb 27, 2014 2:14 PM
Nov 2013
Why is there so much hate for Old Banri? He himself didn't even know where he was at the time, so him intervening clearly wasn't deliberate.
Feb 27, 2014 2:20 PM

Feb 2013
Ghost Banri's gone now isn't he? I was kinda thinking he was a representation of the harm Banri was doing to himself by actively trying to ignore his past, and that now that he's accepted his past, Ghost Banri's gone, as we saw him fall on the bridge.

But naturally those memories have to go somewhere, so he's getting them back now.
Feb 27, 2014 2:34 PM
May 2012
really? that's how they do it? ...
Feb 27, 2014 2:39 PM

May 2011
Oh god stupid butthurt ghost Banri is back -.- actually I know how it'll end (probably) but still can't stand him...
Feb 27, 2014 2:47 PM

Jul 2013
I still don't get it. Banri only got his old memories back while still keeping his newer ones. He already had some vague idea about the accident so what's with the sudden freak out? Seems a bit too dramatic to me. Especially considering the amount of times they've switched places.

No doubt by the time we see Banrii give Kouko the ring, it will be the last episode.
Feb 27, 2014 2:47 PM
Jul 2013
I'm getting tired of the Banri's emotional crisis.
Feb 27, 2014 2:48 PM

Jan 2010
GHOST BANRI

If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
GHOST BANRI

If there's something weird
and it don't look good
Who ya gonna call?
GHOST BANRI

I ain't afraid of no ghosts

If you're seeing things
running through your head
Who can ya call?
GHOST BANRI

An invisible man
sleeping in your bed
Who ya gonna call?
GHOST BANRI

Who ya gonna call?
GHOST BANRI

If ya all alone
pick up the phone
and call
GHOST BANRI

I here it likes the girls
I ain't afraid of no ghost
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Who ya gonna call?
GHOST BANRI

If you've had a dose of a
freaky ghost baby
Ya better call
GHOST BANRI

Lemme tell ya something
Bustin' makes me feel good!

Don't get caught alone no no

GHOST BANRI

When it comes through your door
Unless you just want some more
I think you better call
GHOST BANRI

Who ya gonna call?
GHOST BANRI

Who ya gonna call?
GHOST BANRI

I think you better call
GHOST BANRI

Who ya gonna call?
GHOST BANRI

I can't hear you
Who ya gonna call?
GHOST BANRI

Louder
GHOST BANRI

Who ya gonna call?
GHOST BANRI

Who can ya call?
GHOST BANRI

Who ya gonna call?
GHOST BANRI
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2014 3:00 PM

Nov 2013
Yea. Sure. Give us some stuff that doesn't matter, and then the drama near the end for shock value. Getting tired of this.

Oh look, nothing serious going on in preview either.
Feb 27, 2014 3:22 PM

Jan 2011
Fucking ghost Banri just ruined another episode. I thought we got rid of him for good, but apparently not :/
Feb 27, 2014 3:23 PM

Jul 2013
Koko's outfits are great as usual.

TOTALLY LOST IT WHEN GHOST BANRI CAME BACK.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Feb 27, 2014 3:25 PM

Feb 2014
babymilo91 said:
His memories coming back all of a sudden. I feel like the drama is going to get intense from here.

Yeah this just spells drama. The exorcist thing was pretty hilarious. I also found it interesting that Nana was resting on Banri's shoulder( it could have been because she was extremely exhausted, but still!)
Feb 27, 2014 3:32 PM

Oct 2009
scruffykiwi said:

What part of it was hard to understand? She said herself that she feels guilty about him getting run over, that if she were on time or faster the accident wouldn't have happened. And then the guilt is made worse by the fact that he lost his memories and wants no part of his old self, as she stated herself Banri was a walking bomb that could go off at any moment. The anime even mentioned that he refused visits from anyone that knew him before the accident.
Feb 27, 2014 4:00 PM

May 2008
The GHOST BACKKKKKKKK! Drama approaching because teh end is nearrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Feb 27, 2014 4:03 PM

Nov 2013
Interesting episode. And Chinami turns into a first-rate bitch. She does not know anything, but rebukes Banri. Stupid bitch.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 27, 2014 4:10 PM

May 2013
Ophis said:
I still don't get it. Banri only got his old memories back while still keeping his newer ones. He already had some vague idea about the accident so what's with the sudden freak out? Seems a bit too dramatic to me. Especially considering the amount of times they've switched places.

No doubt by the time we see Banrii give Kouko the ring, it will be the last episode.

This time he forgot his memories after the accident for a bit, that's why he freaked out. But,
Apology said:
I'm getting tired of the Banri's emotional crisis.

It just feels dragged out. His memories coming back came out of nowhere. I would have accepted it if he regained them after the car accident, but now it just seems out of place.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Feb 27, 2014 4:11 PM

Aug 2012
The door to Linda has been opened. Good episode, didnt expect him him to get some of his memories back out of nowhere.
Feb 27, 2014 4:25 PM
Jul 2013
Ghost Banri is back and now hes doing even more than just controlling the weather.. oh boy... The anime would be sooo much better if the ghost wasn't a thing.. Also, did anyone else think the art and animation seemed a little bit rushed this episode?
Feb 27, 2014 4:30 PM

Jul 2010
I dont think its Ghost Banri.It just might be that Banri's memories are returning.When he said ''world is shining'' i had a feeling something is going to happen very soon - he saw alot of lights there, and it might have made him remember that light from a scooter which made him fall from a bridge.Thats why he was saying ''i've been waiting for Linda on bridge''.It seems like either both Banri's are merging, or because current Banri accepted his past, those are the effects.
About Ghost Banri...i think he learned his lesson after car accident.
Feb 27, 2014 4:58 PM

Oct 2012
Happy days are over. Those takeovers or shoud I say flashbacks are sure result of his head injury. And my prediction is those seizures would be more and more frequent in time. And if Linda is the only one who can bring him back... Well.

But it's kinda fishy. Four more eps and we still don't know who was riding that motorcycle. There was really no reason for this memory feedback. Other than that everything was finally fine for him, he was living his golden time. But I guess that's the problem, what if the is nothing but dream? He will sure ask himself those and similiar questions. Schizophrenia is nothing easy. Not to mention that should those situations repeat he would be put into very bad mental condition and would be living in fear that this can happen anytime from now on.
Feb 27, 2014 5:00 PM
May 2013
You already could tell something was going to happen when they showed the festival club doing something for more than 15 seconds.
Feb 27, 2014 5:01 PM

Jan 2013
Something seems odd...strange build up.
Feb 27, 2014 5:14 PM

Dec 2009
DRAMA INCOMING
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Sep 2011
Nrvqvist said:

What part of it was hard to understand? She said herself that she feels guilty about him getting run over, that if she were on time or faster the accident wouldn't have happened. And then the guilt is made worse by the fact that he lost his memories and wants no part of his old self, as she stated herself Banri was a walking bomb that could go off at any moment. The anime even mentioned that he refused visits from anyone that knew him before the accident.

What part?? Every part! If you actually love someone you don't abandon them. As for refusing visits I really doubt that his parents would have refused to let her visit if they knew that he was wanting to give her the ring. It makes me think that Linda's feelings were pretty fickle. She just got on with her life and left him behind.
Jul 2013
Nana was the one riding the motorcycle.

*Mind Blown*
Feb 27, 2014 5:17 PM

Jul 2012
So did all of his memories return all of a sudden. I have to know what happened next!

Great episode!!!
Feb 27, 2014 5:23 PM
Jul 2018
Suddenly PLOT TWIST...
Feb 27, 2014 5:37 PM
Dec 2012
Am I the only one who likes ghost Banri? lol, It's just so sad b/c ghost Banri loves Linda so much and I want him to be with her.
Feb 27, 2014 5:44 PM

Dec 2012
The girls from the tea Club can be so dramatic. Banri must have be really scared that his memories are returning and might be taking over.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

889 by KomariKamikita95 »»
Apr 10, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.