Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mahou Tsukai Tai Episode 13 Discussion

Aug 19, 2009 8:38 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Miki is one huge walking plot hole. her very existence undermines everything that happened in the OVA and a large part of the premise of the series. I don't know why they felt the need to add her character.

the timing in this series was awful, things were always dragged out longer than they needed to be, thereby destroying whatever mood they were trying to create.

the English voice actors were pure fail as well.

this was a so-so series that I wouldn't bother to recommend to anyone, but at least it didn't feel like a complete waste of time.

Aug 10, 2013 2:14 AM

Glad we're in agreement.

This show sucks, and it's too bad that it is attached to such a cool thing as Magic Users Club.

I was really disappointed to see that at no point during the episode did we find a time where all five club members were wearing their uniforms flying on brooms.

Dec 26, 2016 4:31 PM
so this was basically a confession episode kinda lol poor takeo. Not to bad. Also Aburatsubo is bisexual I guess. I like the ova more,but i found the tv show good a well as it expanded the characters a bit more. wouldint mind more and is mizuha seems to still have feelings and is just lieing to herself.
Modified by souledge94, Dec 26, 2016 4:38 PM

Jan 31, 2018 7:18 AM

Sometimes it tried to do some interesting things, and it had good episodes, but, like the OVA, the characters didn't help anything along. Sae and Nanaka were the only bearable characters. I can't say I liked either this or the OVA very much. The overall idea wasn't too bad, I guess.

Jan 20, 2019 3:21 AM

felt like a complete waste of time. i can't believe i got conned into watching this graphically lackluster continuation after the prequel of that brilliant ova.

Apr 17, 2019 5:58 PM
SMM2 Enthusiast

They surely dragged this confession thing all the way to the end, but is it really a confession? Sure, Takeo's feelings came across, and so did Sae's, but....Sae loves everyone as a member of the Magic Club, so.....RIP Takeo-kun.

Too many things have been dragged with the characters being hesitant about speaking their mind, and the developments have been very slow, that's why this anime became dull. It's too bad as I really enjoyed its prequel OVA. Was curious as to why this TV series had such a lower score than its prequel, and now I can see why.

I really like the character designs of this anime, and I like Sae the most out of all of them. But this anime felt such a cringe to watch because of the lackluster development. I could probably rewatch this at some point to witness that juicy giantess stuff from episode 12 all over again yes! but aside from that, nothing else really stands out in here and I doubt I'd ever recommend this TV anime to anyone. The prequel OVA was a lot better. :/

6/10 is enough from me, and that's me being generous.