Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Poll: Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 7 Discussion

May 16, 2013 8:37 AM

The romantic development is really great! That scene with them on the stairs :D

I'm glad the new character is a girl. I wouldn't want it to be a repeat of last time like with Amarty; where the guy falls in love with Holo and Lawrence fighting him off. I wonder if it'll be a reverse of what happened although I don't think that's what will happen.

Holo was extremely cute this episode :D
-What do you mean life doesn't work like my Chinese cartoons!?

Jun 11, 2013 4:18 AM

cute episode, loved the stairs scene. So glad Holo is back in this episode.

Jul 29, 2013 11:35 AM

Very cute. Really enjoyed it.
Very good cool down after the last episode.

Somehow I almost felt let down now that there isn't crazy cliffhangers and plot twists. Still, very satisfying to see Holo and Lawrence get closer.

Nov 13, 2013 4:10 PM

Lawrence starts making moves. Me gusta.

Jan 14, 2014 6:19 PM

The first was gloomy at first, but when it's sunny, it look like the average feudal town.

I wonder who that woman is, but I think I got a little idea. I'm not sure if it have any link, but if I remember, Holo had flashback in the earlier episode and if I remember, there was a blond kid in it. I might be overlooking and it's pretty much nothing of an hint, but that might explain why Holo said that she looked surprised to see her if they already met.

Holo and Lawrence relation was so cute. Lawrence is still so shy :P
Holo is teasing him so much.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Feb 28, 2014 8:19 AM

This couple is so adorable. HNNGGGGGG

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|

Mar 29, 2014 10:47 AM

Horo and Lawrence's interactions just get better and better, I'm really loving how they compliment each other so well and get along so naturally.
Name Changed.
Formerly known as: Ratohnhaketon

May 6, 2014 6:51 AM

Such a joyful episode. Too bad only 5 to go. I wonder who's that mysterious person.

Jun 5, 2014 11:47 AM

Voiced said:
I'm pretty sure Horo is a virgin...
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱

Nov 26, 2014 5:46 PM

israfel070 said:

Thanks. It seems the subbers butchered this part of the episode, so I was having a hard time understanding it. It makes more sense after reading this.

I'm really loving the relationship progress with Lawrence and Holo. This series has the best romance I've seen so far.

I knew the person in the cloak was female thanks to the OP (which I love, btw). It's in the eyes; the eyes were clearly female... Why did everyone have to start making Shiek comments, though? Now I'm going to be thinking that every time I see her. x.x

Dec 4, 2014 10:27 PM

The flirting level is high in this one.. So much love vibes from these two~

Voiced said:
I'm pretty sure Horo is a virgin...

If she isn't, fuck it lol..

Mar 15, 2015 10:23 AM

That's one creepy village.

Mar 17, 2015 10:03 AM

sweetest couple in animu

May 3, 2015 4:22 PM

Fucking awesome episode, Horo and Lawrence is one of the best couple ever in anime industry. Great interactions between both of them.

May 8, 2015 12:22 PM

They are very cute together. I honestly feel I could watch 6 more seasons of just their interactions together and never get bored.

Nov 1, 2015 6:13 PM

that blond "girl" looks like Zelda XD
[/quote]

Dec 29, 2015 7:12 PM

I don't like the look of that town. The people in front - some where simply merchants, but some had what looked like a balaclava, and then all the guards including the (full body?) pat down, the badge for travelling merchants etc.

If Lawrence starts snooping around now, it won't end good.

Jan 4, 2016 6:26 PM
Horo is so kawaii!

Mar 26, 2016 7:27 AM
A really great episode overall. The Highlight next episode, Lawrence meets Top Tier Smash Competitor Sheik!

Apr 25, 2016 8:45 PM

Will they find the chronicler?

Ok, not the only one who saw Sheik

Aug 2, 2016 11:36 PM

My poor heart can't take so much cuteness.

Not sure what's going on in the town but I hope they don't get into as much trouble as last time.

Mar 3, 7:06 AM

This is my favorite episode of both Spice and Wolf I and II. I remember when I first marathoned this series, this episode impressed me the most cause I had never seen such a mature interpretation of love in an anime prior. When I couldn't find the series on Netflix or the internet anymore, I was extremely bummed out.

Now I can find it anywhere and watch it all the time, and each time I am just as enamoured and enchanted as I was the first.

Jun 4, 3:36 PM

I can't take this anymore...I love the relationship these two have. All that flirting that begins as joking and ends up with both of them embarrassed (and happy). It's lovely. She is so messy and him so slowpoke xD

Oh yeah, and a new arc begins... there's that too.

_Poochyena_ said:
this episode impressed me the most cause I had never seen such a mature interpretation of love in an anime prior.

This. Like this.

It's true. I find their odd relationship to be refreshing, mature yet playful. A good contrast between the man that doesn't see what's in front of him and acts too slow and a woman so vivid and teasy than can blow his mind with every sentence she says.

Their relationship has progressed so slow, yet firmly and I don't get bored of it because every single scene dedicated to their interactions feels natural.

I CAME HERE FOR AN ANIME ABOUT ECONOMICS! NOT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THEIR RELATIONSHIP! <3
Modified by HumbertoZero, Jun 4, 3:41 PM

[Softsubs > HardsubsFansubs > fast subsDarkmantis - @HumbertoZero]________________
How to read Fate/Strange Fake Light novel________________

Jun 16, 5:57 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Great adaptation so far for vol 5, pity they skipped 4, but oh well, I loving the work the studio has been doing so far, some stuff you only understand when reading, but I m loving how they animated Holo and Lawrence, they chemistry is perfect!

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]