Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2009 9:35 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not really sure what just happened, but I guess they formed a truce?
Jul 26, 2012 7:25 PM

Apr 2012
wtf sort of ending was that?! The frogs prayed to the sun for rain then MOONWALK TIME. eh, wasn't too interested anyway
Feb 26, 2015 4:43 AM

Nov 2010
Couldn’t understand. Anyway I sort of like nature themed shorts.
Sep 3, 2017 5:35 PM

Apr 2016

Not hat bad for its time in my opinion
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Jun 7, 2019 5:15 PM
Apr 2016
Well, nice froggies! Definitely not bad for it's time.
Apr 1, 9:09 AM

Nov 2019
Absolute Yapping what the fuck is going on.
I am a COMPLETIONIST. Aiming to finish AS MANY ANIME as possible before DEATH, Despite them being SATISFACTORY or if they are BORING.

I WATCH THE LOWEST SCORED/RATED/RANKED ANIMES ON MAL (OR you can CALL THEM The WORST animes in the WORLD - No Joke Like Seriously)

No anime has actually satisfied my anime taste, That I can call a MasterPiece (10/10), still searching... hopefully one day I will find that show and obsess over it till I die.
RULE NO.4 I MUST WATCH ALL CONTENT FOR THE SERIES I HAVE FINISHED, NOW THIS ONE IS QUITE EXHILARATING.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.