Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 18, 2009 11:58 AM

Dec 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Raw can be seen here

Ren is just too beautiful, gorgeous... gosh he's tooooo much xDD

The bunch was indeed for "congrats" on your couple xD
I think she told him they're not!!
What a funny chapter ^^
BUT:

Aug 18, 2009 1:52 PM
Apr 2008
yoh...i know...i am so depressed over this chapter???why why nakamura why?????i'm about to cry:(((((((
Aug 18, 2009 3:47 PM

Mar 2008
I'm feeling sorry for Ren. Worst of luck.
Aug 19, 2009 9:05 AM

Oct 2007
i did not expect this at all :/ hopefully ren will actually make a move now.
Aug 19, 2009 3:02 PM
Aug 2009
Loved this chapter
A whole month is too much >_<
Aug 19, 2009 6:39 PM

Feb 2008
not much happened really, does anyone remember what the chocolate actually says? the scanalation I was reading didn't say and I can't remember.

apparently most of the chapter didn't load the first time I read it. new version was also very different (and better) in terms of word choice.

hope Ren notices that he's forcing Kyoko into that kiss.
jacobpaigeAug 23, 2009 5:38 PM
Aug 20, 2009 8:13 AM

Aug 2008
Chapter 146 will be something:))Didn't expected the kiss:o way to go nakamura.I hope ren will finally do something.I'm waiting for Kyoko's reaction:P
Aug 21, 2009 2:49 AM

Jun 2009
ahhhh! i loved loved absolutely loved this one! :) shou did it first!!! at least he had some guts to do it you know!
its been a day but i still cant help re reading it over and over again and squealing everytime i see the last very very yummey bit!

why a whole month though! its sooooo long!!! oh god >.<
what is kyoko gonna do ! and Ren!!! pretned that nothing happened? back out completely or go on a full on mental beating frenzy ;P haha
i can not wait !!! <33
this chapter is what we call skip beat at its best :D
Aug 21, 2009 2:36 PM

Dec 2008
I want to kill Sho...really
Aug 21, 2009 5:08 PM

Jan 2009
halcyon said:
i did not expect this at all :/ hopefully ren will actually make a move now.

same here!!! X<
Aug 21, 2009 9:18 PM

Jan 2008
This totally caught me by surprise. ARGH! A whole month. I'm very very curious what she prepared for Ren to make her react so. How's Shou gonna play this one up. I just don't believe he's gonna own up to that straight. And Ren! poor Ren. That guy has been having the worst week, but now this. I can only imagine the effects this'll have @_@
Aug 22, 2009 12:07 PM

Jul 2008
I hate waiting a month for a chapter! This ending omg. ;-;
Aug 22, 2009 6:32 PM

Apr 2008
I'm surprised that Sho kissed Kyoko!

However, I guess Kyoko may think that it is just Sho's prank.
Aug 23, 2009 7:33 AM

Nov 2007
OMG!! I couldn't read the raw from the link provided in first post, but I read from a blog that Sho kissed Kyoko!!!!!!!!!!

I read it just now. Now the misunderstanding about the chocolate is gone, but... THE END IS SURPRISING!!
tsubasaloverAug 23, 2009 7:44 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 23, 2009 6:02 PM

Apr 2009
Waahh!! Shou did it !!
Want to see Kyoko reaction to that !! And Ren, you shouldn't have take your eyes off them !!

Can't wait one month.. argh !! What a supplice..
Aug 23, 2009 6:18 PM

Jul 2008
lmao, everyone here seems to want to kill shou, I want her to be with Ren but... Holy Sh*t that was awesome! Been like a hour since i read the chapter and i'm still screaming! God.That.Was.Crazy. what a way to end a chapter, I love Nakamura Yoshiki.
Aug 23, 2009 6:21 PM

Apr 2008
DIE SHO!!!! ¬¬

At least now Kyoko should start to see if she gets her feelings straight and realizes what she really feels for Sho and Ren... 146 will be interesting.. can't wait..
Aug 23, 2009 7:39 PM

Mar 2009
OH OH OH!!!!!!! He kissed her, he freaking kissed her. I swear I was about to have an aneurism!!!!! Oh I swear I love how Sho has the balls to do such things XD *Cheering for Sho, Waving the Sho banner* *Yay* Don't get me wrong, I want Kyoko to be with Ren but until Ren grows some balls, things like this will continue.

Aug 23, 2009 8:48 PM

Jan 2008
I'm for Ren.. but I'm totally loving the Sho realizing his feelings for Kyoko! Man when Sho said congrats to Kyoko I eeked a little. Also, I always forget that they are childhood friends until he pulls out something like the flowers having pearls and sparkles etc. Haha. I bet Kyoko's gift isn't as embarrassing as it seems, knowing her it is something useful. Well I know I'm psyched for the next chapter.

Aug 23, 2009 9:04 PM

Jan 2009
OMG OMG OMG I was so hoping he wouldnt have kissed her up until the last page even seeing everyones reaction I was screaming for him not to have kissed hed but HE DID ahhhhh damn Sho he is a freaking dog!!!!!!
And Ren's face I feel he will turn into King of the Nigkt I reaally hope this will just trigger Kyoko realizing she likes Ren and Ren doing something
ahhhhhhhhhh I was hoping for something to happen but this is just huge!!
Ok Im done now jejeje
Aug 23, 2009 11:03 PM

Nov 2008
OMFG!!! this is mad! the kiss..
Ren, what are you gonna do?! >,<
melon-sodaAug 23, 2009 11:10 PM

"Oha~~Lucky!"
Aug 23, 2009 11:16 PM

Apr 2009
Oh My God! No!!!! Sho must die! kissing Kyoko, please say it isn't true, poor Kyoko! poor Ren! What is Ren going to do! I'm going to go insane waiting for the next one! Kyoko is going to kill him! well if Ren doesn't kill him first!
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality."
- Edgar Allan Poe

Aug 24, 2009 1:10 AM
Nov 2008
-______- nooo..omg..poor ren...what's gonna happen now..that bastard sho!!
Aug 24, 2009 2:31 AM

Aug 2008
Aww. Have you seen his eyes on p. 29? When he was kissing her. So... aww.

GO GO SHOU! :D

WaterLily said:
However, I guess Kyoko may think that it is just Sho's prank.

True, so true :<
Aug 24, 2009 7:27 AM

Feb 2008
At least misunderstunding is solved. Everyone know now that that were hatred chocos not loving;) Ren & Sho looked so relieved:))
But.When i thought 'what a pity it's just 2 pages left' and saw suprised eyes i knew wats going on. Well, good for Sho. He made a move. Good for him. But clueless Kyoko will get mad and propably curse him for stupid jokes etc. I hope Ren wil do something too..It's time for Kyoko to learn few things:))
Aug 24, 2009 11:18 AM

Aug 2007
So we finally have a kiss after 145 chapters? And it wasn't with Ren, evil Shoutarou. But damn, that bouquet was awesome. Those eyes could be interpreted more than one way, at least for me.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Aug 24, 2009 11:25 AM

Sep 2007
I can't wait to find out Ren's reaction. Do you think he'll go over and snatch Kyoko away (playing it off as being about work), or just act as if it's none of his business and leave (being furious and trying to hide it)? It's so hard to predict. Was that kyoko's first kiss (I can't remember)?

And Ren's shocked expression was great!

Like everyone else, I cannot wait to find out what happens and hate that it's going to be about a month until I can.

Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....
*BUTTON*!!
Aug 24, 2009 11:35 AM

Nov 2008
(=.=);; Sho, you just did something unforgivable. I hope Kyoko's reaction wouldn't be something like falling for Sho once again. and please, let this be a prologue to Ren and Kyoko's romantic development.
Aug 24, 2009 1:19 PM

May 2008
Kyoko has to slap Sho, NOW.
Aug 24, 2009 3:16 PM

Jul 2008
Only Sho would toss an expensive bouquet of flowers like that.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HE JUST OMG IN FRONT OMG

BEGINNER
Aug 24, 2009 3:26 PM

Mar 2009
OMG! Ren saw it!! x3 I can't wait for Kyoko's reaction in next chapter! ♥

Aug 25, 2009 1:26 AM

Jun 2008
nice chapter i love it!!
Can't wait for the nxt chapter....

Aug 25, 2009 2:27 AM

Jan 2009
restivesilence said:
I'm for Ren.. but I'm totally loving the Sho realizing his feelings for Kyoko!

I definitely agree. This is an awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter *squeals*
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Aug 25, 2009 12:57 PM

Jul 2007
yay for shou 8D i cant wait to see rens reaction >D bwahaha
Aug 25, 2009 1:45 PM

Apr 2008
What?!?!! Nooooo Kyoko's first kissu!!! Shoutaro you %#&^!!! Poor Ren!!!

At first was actually impressed with how Shou was handling himself (that bouquet was indeed beautiful), and then... he just reverted back to treating her like his property. Don't care if he was desperate! ... darn but I can't help but love how he livens up the plot :P

So many hilarious reactions and 'A chicken to end all chickens!?' XD
Aug 26, 2009 2:24 AM

Sep 2007
restivesilence said:
I'm for Ren.. but I'm totally loving the Sho realizing his feelings for Kyoko!
Well, I think that Shou kissed Kyouko because he wanted to make Ren angry (he HATES Ren, doesn't he? They are rivals in showbusiness world), not because he suddenly understood that he's always loved Kyouko. Before the kiss, when he noticed the blush on Kyouko's face, he was smirking (and probably planning something evil, I mean - how to annoy Ren).
Aug 26, 2009 6:27 AM

Apr 2008
omg the ending was super...I love the forced kissing scene...:Dand ren's shocked expresion ^^ahh waiting next chapter...I think kyoko will go mad like she usually does intresting intresting
Sig deleted for being too large.
Aug 26, 2009 4:01 PM

Oct 2007
OMG! can't believe he kissed her in front of Ren X__X
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2009 10:13 PM

Jan 2008
*insert extremely long swearing bit here*

><!!!!!!

LOVED THE CHAPTER!!! but... omg!! WHYYYYYYYYYY??????

REN NEEDS TO KISS HER LIKE HELL NOW! D< STUPID SHO!!!! *kills many times over* D<
Aug 27, 2009 6:58 AM
Jan 2009
Yes, yes! He kissed her! (I prefer Shotaro - Am I weird? ;D).
I know - he is stupid, but he finally realized, that he loves her. It's so cute ; ]
Ren will be angry. No... He'll be furious. I can't wait for Kyoko's reaction. Will she slap him? I hope Ren'll do something - he loves her, doesn't he?

Damn, I can't wait a month... ;<
Aug 27, 2009 7:14 PM

Aug 2009
First of all, I have to say that I loved and hated the kiss.

I love it because it will definitely become a catylyst (sp?) in the love triangle. Though a lot of people have said that Ren needs to step up...I can see why he hasn't yet. If he did then Kyoko might end up shying away from him because she has lost the desire to love and be loved (due to a certain jerkface...*winkwink*). I believe that Ren understands this, which is why he's settled on using subtle methods to show Kyoko his feelings for her, but unfortunately for him Kyoko is very dense and tries to act oblivious. The reason she has been oblivious all this time is because she has purposely shielded herself from anything love-related because falling in love has become her biggest fear. In order for the love triangle and the plot to progress, Kyoko needs to conquer this fear. And I'm convinced that by allowing herself to be afraid of love, she is letting Sho win, and her revenge cannot take place. So, really the person who needs to step up is Kyoko.

I hated this chapter...BECAUSE IT'S THE MEANEST CLIFFHANGER I'VE EVER SEEN! I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP PEACEFULLY FOR A MONTH!...or as of now I have to wait over two weeks...

^_^
Aug 28, 2009 11:12 AM

Aug 2008
he kissed her too "brutally"! ( i just got this feeling ^^' )
Aug 28, 2009 12:41 PM
Jul 2008
Just like everyone here, my reaction was the "OMG *ish speachlees* *dies*". But when I saw the 29th page I though "Neah, the author isn't going to make them kiss, because she gave us over 9000 chances for a kiss, and yet, none" and then when I saw the last page I was "Squeee~! ^//////^" <= shouted. And although I prefer Ren over Shou, I really don't care with who she remains with at the end XD
Aug 28, 2009 2:55 PM

May 2007
restivesilence said:
I'm for Ren.. but I'm totally loving the Sho realizing his feelings for Kyoko! Man when Sho said congrats to Kyoko I eeked a little.
OMG SAME HEREEEE!

I'm sorry I just love Sho... XD I know Kyoko will end up with Ren, but still! Sho, I love you! <3 I knew he was going to kiss Kyoko SOMETIME before Ren, because all the build-up in the last few chaps, however I had no idea he was going to do it IN FRONT OF REN, oh my! Sho, you got some nerve! Totally in love with the guy. XDD

Aug 28, 2009 5:47 PM

Jul 2008
ahhh, skip beat ftw
Aug 28, 2009 6:10 PM

Jun 2007
halcyon said:
i did not expect this at all :/ hopefully Ren will actually make a move now.

Ya srsly!!!! >___< so unexpected!!!
Also... I am rlly curious as to what Ren's present is . _.

Aug 28, 2009 6:15 PM

Apr 2009
NoyaChan said:
restivesilence said:
I'm for Ren.. but I'm totally loving the Sho realizing his feelings for Kyoko! Man when Sho said congrats to Kyoko I eeked a little.
OMG SAME HEREEEE!

I'm sorry I just love Sho... XD I know Kyoko will end up with Ren, but still! Sho, I love you! <3 I knew he was going to kiss Kyoko SOMETIME before Ren, because all the build-up in the last few chaps, however I had no idea he was going to do it IN FRONT OF REN, oh my! Sho, you got some nerve! Totally in love with the guy. XDD

I third that, Sho is totally growing on me :)

ab-fab chapter!
Aug 29, 2009 4:21 AM

Aug 2009
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I felt like Yashiro-san wanting to go all screaming, holy crap, that was such a forced/desired kiss I can't believe it, I didn't expect this, it's horrible, it's so.... OMG!!!!!!!!

... Take a deep breath... When does the next chapter come out? *gloomy*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

Aug 29, 2009 7:05 AM

Apr 2008
Aaaa !!! That was so unexpected and too cute... I can't wait to see Ren making a move ;P
Aug 29, 2009 8:08 AM

Mar 2008
ClannadForever said:
ahhh, skip beat ftw

I have to agree!! This is one of the few manga that I actually care to keep up with and OMFG!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'm going insane at work. I want to read the next chapter...LIK NAO PLS! XD
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 278 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jan 19, 2020

13 by Saprya »»
Feb 8, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat Chapter 50 Discussion

vearg - May 27, 2009

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 318 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 317 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.