Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 7, 2009 12:07 PM

Mar 2009
Kagami put down the phone, and quickly finished up her homework for Konata. Kagami didn't really care that her friend always copied her homework. Whatever, she had to complete it anyway.

Soon she heard the doorbell ring. She walked over to the entrance and opened it to see her blue-haired friend. "Hey Konata, come on in!" They made their way into Kagami's room and sat down.

Sep 7, 2009 1:14 PM

Jul 2009
Yutaka was rather bored. She laid her head down on the pillow in the guest room, and began to sleep. Maybe passing time would help her cure the boredom?

| Nothing is at it seems. |
Sep 8, 2009 2:45 PM

May 2009
While waiting for someone to get her on the door, she opened up her notes and a book discount coupon has slipped down from it.

"Ooh, so that's where I left it. I guess it's my lucky day today. Hmm.. I think I'll buy some manga later after I finish my homework. No.. Ah! I got it."

Konata remembered that Yutaka seemed bored and lonely when she left home earlier, so she thought buying some of her favourite books instead of her favourite manga. Without hesitation Konata texted Yutaka via cellphone

"Um.. Yutaka, what's your favourite book?"

Konata smiled for miles as if she's plotting something but its not.

Anyway, when Konata finished her thing, she noticed that someone has opened the door, it's Kagami! Kagami said

"Hey Konata, come on in!"

"Oh, Hello Kagami!" Konata said as they made their way into Kagami's room and sat down.

"So, where's Tsukasa? Haven't seen her for a while" Konata asked while rigorously searching for something coz' she know that Kagami will not easily let her copy her work until she promised or do something for her.

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Sep 9, 2009 8:05 AM

Mar 2009
"Hmm.. I don't know where my sister is. Last time I heard from her, she was playing around with her cellphone." Kagami answered her friend. Noticing the coupon, she said, "Konata, you really should buy something for Yukata. You have enough manga!" Kagami laughed and opened up her textbooks. She grabbed a sheet of paper and waved it in front of Konata's face. "Here, you better copy this quick before I change my mind about you copying it!!"

Sep 18, 2009 11:41 PM

May 2008
OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post, I've been busy lately.

With Kyon in shock at what Ryoko said to him, he wanted to head out but he also had to wait for Haruhi. Just then Kyon got idea that could get him away from Ryoko, "OH CRAP", "I forget that I need to check on my sister", said Kyon. "Haruhi, I need go to my house real quick and I'll meet you at the club room when I'm done alright". As Kyon ran off he couldn't believe that his plain worked. Kyon: "Now all I need to do is go to the club room and wait for Haruhi to show up".

As he was walking, he passed a blue hair girl with a funny smile on her face. When he looked back he thought, "Hmm, wonder what she's so happy about"?
Sep 19, 2009 12:48 PM

Jun 2009
Haruhi pouted as he left, and stomped over to the clubroom in frustration. She was sure that Kyon had a reason for suddenly leaving, but she didn't care. She had waited long enough for him. She had finally entered the clubroom, and saw that Kyon was already there. She glared at him and yelled, "Why did you suddenly leave? You should have just came straight here! " She asked as she stomped over to kyon angrily. Her face was in front of his now. She glared at him for a few seconds, then swiftly turned around and crossed her arms. "Whatever. Call Mikuru and Itsuki over. I don't have my cell phone with me today..."
OOC: I, too, apologize for not posting. I had a bit of a writer's block and I was waiting for an opening.

Ciel-Kun! Daisuki! <3
Sep 26, 2009 7:02 PM

May 2009
CapuChuuu said:
*Greets everyone*

" Where my brother could be "

Shooting Kyon a quick, maniacally sarcastic smile Ryoko gestured to Kyon's sister.

"Oh Kyon, your sister has been here almost the whole time, " leaning in to whisper, "I suppose you should just run along to your clubroom. Can't keep Ms. Suzumiya waiting now can we?"

Ryoko then turned back to the others, "Well, it's a beautiful day! Why don't we all go somewhere together?"

Maho Maho Maho Maho Maho
Oct 8, 2009 9:53 AM

May 2008
CapuChuuu said:
*Greets everyone*

" Where my brother could be "

OOC: D'uh! I didn't see that, sorry.

After Haruhi yelled at me, I took the liberty to try and get a hold of Mikuru and Itsuki and have them come to the club room. Just than Ryoko and my sister come in the room. I was supried and said, "Wh-What you two doing here?" Soon I got a bad feeling about this, "Why is Ryoko here in the club room and why did she bring my sister along?", as I was thinking to myself. I picked up my cell phone and I quickly called Nagato to tell her that Ryoko had came back.
Oct 9, 2009 3:18 PM

Jul 2009
Yutaka's cell phone began to go off. It startled her a little, and she opened the flip phone, to see that she had a new message from Konata. As she read it, and contemplated what it said, she began to think. What was her favorite book, honestly.

She began to text back on her phone.

"Pick me up a copy of the newest Fruits Basket."

She then laid her head back on the pillow, and went to sleep again.

| Nothing is at it seems. |
Oct 9, 2009 8:20 PM

May 2009
OOC (@Nara): No problem. Hehehe...

You needn't do that. *Watches the phone dissolve in Kyon's hand* I only followed you back here since you were so worried about your sister. *Nods in the direction of Kyon's sister, who had found the Brigade leader's chair and was happily spinning herself around on it. Ryoko then approaches Kyon* Perhaps you should keep a closer eye on her *Ryoko leans in and whispers Kyon's real name to him in mocking affection* Teehee! *Ryoko winks innocently and runs out of the room and back to the others, leaving Kyon's phone reassembled on the table*

Maho Maho Maho Maho Maho
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Get your Member Card here! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

laurenxtaylor - Jun 19, 2009

499 by PsychoKitteh »»
Mar 5, 2012 8:11 PM

» Similiar characters

Alexander-lee1 - Dec 3, 2011

0 by Alexander-lee1 »»
Dec 3, 2011 5:09 PM

» Introduce Yourself! ( 1 2 )

laurenxtaylor - Jun 22, 2009

61 by Alexander-lee1 »»
Dec 3, 2011 5:07 PM

Poll: » Monthly Poll: The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Nara-Sama - Feb 3, 2010

15 by MikeOnHighway61 »»
Mar 5, 2011 7:32 AM

» Lucky Star S2

Kyakka - Apr 29, 2010

12 by th_cuteness »»
May 30, 2010 9:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.