Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 18, 2009 11:00 AM

May 2008
This forum is were the official game will take place. If you have chosen a character from the Character Section, you can play in the game. Those how have not can still pick one and jump in anytime.

Remember, in this game, there are NO rules. Have fun :D.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 18, 2009 11:08 AM

May 2008
With summer vacation going on, Kyon decides to go see a movie a the local theater.
Aug 18, 2009 11:46 AM

Jul 2009
When Kyon buys his ticket for the movie Itsuki sees Kyon going to the snack bar. Itsuki: Well this is rather a odd site to find you here Kyon.
Aug 18, 2009 11:59 AM

May 2008
Kyon turns around in shock, when he knows it's Koizumi he start having a confusing look on his face. Kyon: What are you doing here and why did you sneak up on me like that?
Aug 18, 2009 11:58 PM

Jun 2009
Haruhi, being as bored as usual, decided to walk around town for a while. She was fumeing when Kyon didn't answer his cell. Who does he think he is, ignoring her like that? She thought about seeing a movie. Hopefully there were movies about aliens or other mysterieous beings; like espers or time travlers. Something exciting and different. As she approached the movie theatre, she noticed two oddly familliar looking boys standing in front of the ticket booth. Haruhi then immediately stompped her way over to Kyon, and glared at him. "Why didn't you answer your cell phone!? I was so bored that I walked all the way over here! You're going to buy me a ticket to pay for my boredom!" she looked over at the large movie posters. 'Hmm...' she thought while examening them. "We're going to see this one!" the brunette announced, pointing at a poster with UFO's and explosions. "Hurry up and buy the ticket! I don't have all day to just stand around in the sun!"
OOC:This good enough? And sorry for the large post!

Ciel-Kun! Daisuki! <3
Aug 19, 2009 1:45 PM

Mar 2009
(this is a side note!)

Ayame_Kumori, that was really good haha.
now, do the characters of TMOHS and Lucky Star know each other?? cause i'm Kagami and I want to interact with you guys! or should the characters from the different series just introduce each other?

Aug 19, 2009 2:15 PM

May 2009
No, both sides must collide! XD

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Aug 19, 2009 8:22 PM

Jul 2009
Yutaka was walking down the street, when a random black cat walked across her path. She freaked out, being as frail as she was, and decided to sit down and recollect herself and calm down.

| Nothing is at it seems. |
Aug 19, 2009 9:00 PM

Jun 2009
laurenxtaylor: Thank you! And yes!!! Both animes must collide so we can create mass chaos!!! :D

Ciel-Kun! Daisuki! <3
Aug 19, 2009 9:25 PM

Apr 2009
Minoru Shiraishi
----------------------

Shiraishi was standing in line for a ticket to the movie, looking fairly excited. He was talking to himself, and those close by could overhear him, "Finally. I get to see UFO Aliens from Outer Space in Explosive 3D!" He thought about that for a moment and then continued speaking to himself, "You know, that's kind of redundant on a few levels. I mean, its already known UFOs are from outer space and that they are flown by aliens. Ah well, at least there should be lots of explosions."

A girl at the counter looks at him quizically, and he blushes while pulling out his wallet, "Um... Sorry. Yeah. One please."
Aug 20, 2009 9:41 AM

Mar 2009
As Kagami was walking towards home, she noticed a small girl sitting on the grass next to the sidewalk. "Could it be....," she pondered. "Oh my gosh, Yukata! Are you alright?" panicked Kagami as she knelt down besides the girl who was inhaling and exhaling deeply.

(wow. this is my first time, sorry guys. i'm not that good at creative writing..lol)

Aug 20, 2009 5:54 PM

May 2008
With Kyon having no choice, he bought movie tickets for Haruhi, Koizumi and himself. After the movie ended, Kyon can't help but notice Haruhi's reaction to the film, "Did she even like it, after all I payed for her ticket" he thought to himself. Kyon: "I'm heading out, I'll see you guys later", then Kyon walks off, leaving Haruhi and Koizumi at the theater.

On the way back, Kyon sees two girls he never before, one with purple hair and the other really short. He sees that one of them is breathing deeply and heads over to see if she's alright. Kyon: "Excuse me, is your friend alright, she looks like shes in shock".
Aug 20, 2009 8:29 PM

Mar 2009
[I'm guessing you're directing that question towards me.. haha]

Kagami quickly stands up and adjusts the skirt of her school uniform. "Thanks for asking. She'll be fine. This isn't the first time something like this has happened." Realizing she was talking to a stranger, she adds, "And who might you be? I'm Kagami."

Aug 21, 2009 3:34 AM

Jul 2009
Yutaka was used to fainting, or being scared by crazy events. She usually still got freaked out, but with some comforting support from Kagami was able to shake it off this time. She opened her eyes, and rubbed them real quickly, and rubbed the dirt off her skirt.

The second she opened her eyes, she saw Kagimi, and a... stranger. Of couse, she was usually friendly despite being so frail. "Excuse me, I'm Yutaka, and who are you? I've never seen you at school before." She then turned to Kagimi quickly "Thanks. If you hadn't turned up I probably would have been sitting here for an hour." She smiled, and awaited this stranger's response.

OOC: Yes, i'm a pro RPer with lots of experience.

Aug 21, 2009 9:56 AM

Jun 2009
Haruhi was completely bored throughout the entire movie. The movie was obviously fake, and it was no different than any other movie that she had seen. It had basically the same plot, and the graphics were horrible! She stepped out of the theater with a straight face on; completely disappointed. She was about to say something to Kyon, but he walked away too quickly. She glared at him as he walked away. Why did he leave so early? Now she had to find something else to keep her entertained!
'I wonder if Mikuru is around...?' She easily shrugged off the thought and followed Kyon to a couple of purple haired girls. '
'Who are they? Does he know these people?' she wondered. Haruhi was too far away to hear what they were saying, but she couldn't help but feel angry....or was this jealousy?

OOC: I wouldn't say I'm a pro, but I use to RP a lot.

Ciel-Kun! Daisuki! <3
Aug 21, 2009 10:18 AM

Apr 2009
Minoru Shiraishi
----------------------
Shiraishi really had no intention of following the Genki Girl with the ribbon in her hair. In fact, it was a complete coincidence that he had to go the same way. She seemed to be unhappy with the movie, and he thought to himself "Its called UFO Aliens from Outer Space, what could anyone expect from that? At least the 3D was explosive as promised."

He noted her expression growing angrier as she seemed to be walking towards a fellow who had left a little earlier. Though she was already almost half a block ahead of him, and Shiraishi was relieved he didn't have to keep up with her.

Ahead, he noted the fellow the Genki Girl was following had come close to a couple of other girls. One he recognized. Hiiragi-san. Those lilac colored twin tails could not be mistaken. He was not sure who the smaller girl was with the salmon-colored hair, but Shiarishi's Moe-Moe alarm went off at the sight of her. It never really fazed him that girls with hair in the colors of lilacs or salmon could be in any way unusual. Not at the school he went to.

Shiraishi sighed as he slowly approached, watching to see what the Genki Girl would do as she approached the group. The train home was directly along this path, so there was no way that Shiraishi could take another route without added a needlessly long walk to his journey home. He sighed and slowly plodded on, hoping there wouldn't be any trouble.
Aug 21, 2009 12:03 PM
May 2009
Tsuruya dashed out of the theater, her energetic nature amplified from the movie she just saw. She struck a pose matching the hero of the movie right in front of the poster (the one with UFOs on the front). She thrust her arm into the air index finger pointing towards the sky and yelled:
"As long as there is one person worth saving I cannot let you destroy this planet!", one of the lines from the movie. As reality came back to her she looked around the entrance of the theater to see everyone stopped in their tracks looking at her. She blushed slightly, but to recover she tried to advertise slightly for the movie.
Soon she saw Haruhi in the crowd outside the theater.
"Suzumiya-san!" she called and waved.
Aug 21, 2009 12:32 PM

May 2008
Kyon then smiles and says, "That's good, it looked like you were in feeling a bit ill". The two girls both smile back at Kyon and introduce themselves, afterwords they ask Kyon what his name was. Kyon: "It's nice to meet you Kagami, you to Yutaka". "My name is", but before he could give an answer, he hears someone behind him shout, "KYON!!!!!".

When Kyon turned around, he sees Haruhi walking towards them with a disliking look on her face. "Your kidding me, what's Haruhi doing here anyway"?, he thought to himself. Kyon: "What are you doing and why are you following me"?, as he talks to Haruhi. Kagami and Yutaka look at each other wondering who this girl is, is she a friend of he's they thought.

OOC: What does "OOC" stand for anyway, just wondering.
Aug 21, 2009 3:53 PM

Mar 2009
Kagami was glad that the stranger seemed genuinely concerned about her and her friend. Her first impression of him was certainly a positive one. Kagami twirled one of her ponytails around her finger and asked Kyon, "So, what school do you go to? I've never seen you around before." Noticing the brunette near Kyon.."Your friend seems angry, is everything alright?"

Aug 21, 2009 8:25 PM

Jul 2009
Yutaka went white-eyed at the sight of the brunette girl with the ribbon in her hair. She started to randomly wave her hands in the air as if having no idea what was going on. She managed to get a grip of herself, however, and smiled lightly. She looked at Kyon, and noticed Kagimi was probably going to flirt with him, since she didn't usually have luck with love at their school. After staring at the brunette a bit longer, she realized the ribbon was the same one Konata wore at her job. She decided to test her luck, and despite the possible end fate, say hello to this strange eccentric girl.

Yutaka: "Umm, Hi, Is he your friend? Sorry if we held him up or... something. Anyways, my name is Yutaka Kobayakawa. Pleased to meet you."

She hoped she wouldn't get yelled at and put back into a half-dead stance again.

OOC: OOC stands for Out-of-Context. It's usually used for things unrelated to the RP at hand.

Aug 22, 2009 9:15 AM

May 2009
Minami was standing in front of the mirror, checking out her breasts. The question was the usual: Have they grown since the last inspection? The answer was the usual, too: No, they haven't (which made Minami sad).
"It's all right. I still have some time."
Suddenly, she heard her mother's voice: "Minami, are you awake?"
Since she definitely was awake, she replied "Yes, mother."
"Then come downstairs, have something to eat and please take Cherry for a walk after you finished eating."
"All right, mother."
So Minami began dressing up, and thought: "Still A-cup... I wonder if Yutaka-san will stay the same, too."
[Drop dead, Hinata. No self-respecting male would have cravings for your flat-chested body.]
Aug 22, 2009 11:59 AM

Jun 2009
OOC: It can also mean Out-of-Character. Sorry it took so long to reply. The internet has many distractions, and so does cleaning. (Something I don't do very often).

The brunette ignored Tsuruya, and walked a little closer towards Kyon.
Haruhi looked at him as he spoke, she softened up a bit more, then went back to her angry expression. "You're the one who left me! I didn't say you could leave! We still have to plan activities for our club!"
She looked back and saw Yutaka standing behind her. She turned around and replied, "No, he's just a member in the SOS Brigade." the girl looked back at him to see his reaction. She turned around and continued saying to Kyon, "Let's go, we have to collect the rest of the club members and then head to the clubroom."

OOC: I hope that's good enough. I didn't really know how to reply to Yutaka, so I kinda spazzed and did whatever.

Ciel-Kun! Daisuki! <3
Aug 24, 2009 2:10 AM

May 2008
With Kyon annoyed, he tries to clam Haruhi down. Kyon: "Listen Haruhi, I was only walking around when I saw one of these girls looking kind of sick", "so I come over to see if they needed any help alright". After explaining the what had happen, Kyon manages to clam Haruhi down. Kyon: "I'll promise to help you with the clubs activities but try joining our conversation, at least for five minutes".

Kyon turns at Kagami and Yutaka and says, "Sorry about that, was there something you wanted to ask Kagami"? Kyon responses to Kagami questions, "Don't worry about Haruhi, she gets this way if she's board or if someone ignores her". "Well me and Haruhi go to North High, we apparently belong in a club made by Haruhi called the SOS Brigade".

OOC: I hope this one's good, it took me a well to think what to write down. Thank you for exampling what "OOC" means Soviet_Haruhi and Ayame_Kumori.
Aug 24, 2009 10:44 AM

Mar 2009
Kagami was baffled at this Haruhi's actions. How could anyone be so outgoing... and pushy? But then again, Konata was one of her good friends. "They certainly seem similar," she thought.

"Wow, so we don't go to the same school. Figures. But that club seems rather.. uh.. interesting," she commented to Kyon and Haruhi. "I have to get going though. Maybe we'll see each other around." Kagami also said goodbye to Yukata. "Please be careful!" she warned the fragile girl. Kagami then proceeded to walk home. She had to get her homework done. Kagami pondered, "Hmm.. I think I'll ask Konata about this SOS Brigade. It sounds like something she would know about..."

Aug 24, 2009 11:01 AM

Apr 2009
Minoru Shiraishi
----------------------

Shiraishi was doing what he could to try and get around the group, with little success. The Genki Girl with the ribbon seemed to somehow shift her footing so he couldn't get by no matter how he moved, and she seemed unaware of this all the same. He finally got a break when he saw Kagami heading toward the train. Though intimidated by Kagami, the ribbon-haired Genki Girl frightened him even more.

Using the opening, he sort of shuffled towards Kagami and said, "Hiiragi-san. Um... Hi. I was just heading home from a movie. Are you headed to the train?"
Aug 24, 2009 11:36 AM

Mar 2009
Kagami stopped in her tracks, and turned around. She saw a guy who she randomly saw around school sometimes. "Yeah I am, why? Are you headed towards the same way?"

OOC: that was lame but I didn't know what else to say... lol

Aug 24, 2009 3:39 PM

May 2009
"Hello there! I thought I recognized some of you!" A familiar cheerful voice chimed in from behind Haruhi, "What's the occasion?"

Ryoko, the blue haired class president, stood just beyond the group smiling happily. The look of disappointed chagrin at Haruhi's lack of any discernible respone was quickly replaced by the previous smile once some of the others noticed her.

Maho Maho Maho Maho Maho
Aug 24, 2009 3:41 PM

Apr 2009
Minoru Shiraishi
----------------------

Shiraishi's eyes flicked back to where the crazy Genki Girl was and then looked back at Kagami, "Um yes. It happens to be yes. And... well, that girl..." A muscle under one of his eyes begins to twitch when he looks over at Haruhi again. "She reminds me of someone... unpleasant. So I hope you don't mind if I walk with you."
Aug 24, 2009 3:52 PM

Mar 2009
Kagami's curiosity about Haruhi was growing. She seemed to give off weird vibes to everyone. Kagami and Shiraishi waited for the train together. She didn't know what to say so she remained silent. Once the train came, they boarded. A while later, it was her turn to get off. "Bye.. I'll see you later," she said to Shiraishi. She walked away quickly. At her house, she entered her room and took out her math books. "Here we go..." she sighed.

Aug 24, 2009 7:58 PM

Apr 2009
Minoru Shiraishi
----------------------

Shiraishi had wanted to say something to Kagami. Anything to break the silence. But it never came. He just kind of stood there with a dumb look on his face, just watching. Finally, she got off and he was able to manage a "Bye" back, before realizing he had already missed his stop.

He sighed, "Well, I might as well just wait for the train to go back the other way". At least he could enjoy the view.
Aug 26, 2009 1:29 PM

Jun 2009
OOC: Sorry guys! I'm not gonna be able to get online much thanks to school, so please be patient with me! I'll try to get online as much as possible! ^^;

Haruhi glared then pouted after Kyon tried to calm her down. She hated waiting for other people. She was really impatient.
"Fine..." she managed to mumble angrily as she crossed her arms, looked away, and began tapping her foot in irritation. She simply waved Kagami goodbye as she left.
The brunette heard Ryoko and decided to answer her. "There's no occasion. Just a few destracions..." The girl shot another glare at kyon, then turned around to face him again. She put her hands on her hips, then asked, "Are we done yet?"

Ciel-Kun! Daisuki! <3
Aug 30, 2009 8:04 AM

Feb 2009
Miyuki fresh from a holiday visits Kagami and Tsukasa at there house baring gifts
Aug 30, 2009 12:21 PM
May 2009
After a few minutes of debating Tsuruya went after Haruhi. It took her a bit but she found her, and was quite excited to find Kyon and Ryoko as well.
"Yo!" she yelled as she ran up.
As she got closer she noticed that there were two other girls with them.
"Hi! I'm Tsuruya!" she winked and held up a peace sign. Her tooth was clearly evident as she smiled.
"I'm friends with Mikuru, who's friends with Kyon and Haruhi!"
Aug 30, 2009 12:37 PM

Mar 2009
Kagami heard the doorbell ring, so she walked from her room to the house entrance. She opened the door and discovered Miyuki, who was carrying what looked like presents. "Oh hey, Miyuki!" she said, "How was your holiday? It's nice to see you." Both girls entered the house and sat down at the living room table.

Aug 30, 2009 3:04 PM

Feb 2009
Miyuki sit down at the "My Holiday was fun, i burnt to death though, any way i have so gifts for everyone, i have some Greek treats for you and Tsukasa, there yummy"
Aug 30, 2009 4:05 PM

May 2009
"Kyon, it looks like Haruhi's getting impatient. Whatever is the matter here, I'm sure we can take care of it. Why don't you get back to your club activity?"

Just then, Tsuruya walked over. After she introduced herself to the strangers in the group, Ryoko stepped forward with a bright smile.

"Hello, Tsuruya-san!"

Maho Maho Maho Maho Maho
Aug 30, 2009 4:36 PM

Mar 2009
Kagami's eyes opened in delight. "Thank you so much, Miyuki! That was really kind of you. But I'm not sure where Tsukasa is. When I see her, I'll be sure to give her your gift!" she said smiling.

Aug 30, 2009 10:53 PM

May 2008
As Kyon wave goodbye to Kagami and Yutaka, Haruhi tugged on his shirt and ask "Are we done yet"? Kyon reply's, "Yes Haruhi, as I promised I'll help you out with your club activities.

Just as they were about to leave, Ryoko comes up and surprises the heck out of Kyon. Kyon thinking to himself: "What the hell, I thought Nagato deleted her from this world". "How can she be here right now and is she here to try and kill me again"?

Kyon: "Uh, H-Hi Ryoko, what brings you here"? Just then, Kyon, Haruhi and Ryoko heard another voice, it was Tsuruya walking towards them. Kyon give a sigh of relief, "Oh good, it's Tsuruya-san." "Maybe she can help here and keep Ryoko occupied", he thought to himself. Kyon then looks at Haruhi, he can't help but notice that she may be getting impatient.
Aug 30, 2009 10:58 PM

Jun 2009
hiyori: *glare* "DONT LOOK AT MY FRENDS IN PERVERTED WAYS!!!"

Aug 31, 2009 9:49 AM

May 2009
While Tsuruya was still walking towards the group, Ryoko turned her head towards Kyon
"You were shown mercy before, but don't fail us again," she whispered cheerfully. Keeping her blank smiling face, she turned back to Tsuruya and the others.

Maho Maho Maho Maho Maho
Aug 31, 2009 12:53 PM

Jul 2009
*Greets everyone*

" Where my brother could be "

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Sep 1, 2009 12:01 PM
May 2009
"Hey Ryoko!" Tsuruya felt a strange presence within their midst, But she couldn't quite pinpoint it. In an effort to conceal her unease she turned her attention back to Kyon.
"So, Kyon, did you see that new alien movie that came out?" she asked excitedly, "I just came from it! It was amazing!"
Tsuruya waved her hands around in the air while mimicing sound effects from the movie. She soon felt the glare of haruhi.
"Eheheheh... well..." Tsuruya couldn't quite find the words, the glare of haruhi and the feeling of the strange presence was too much for her "So what are you guys all up to now?"
Sep 3, 2009 8:38 AM

May 2009
Konata enters the room and said

"I thinks that there's something not right in here". She look left to right, back to front and found out nothing.
"Weird..." Konata said while wnadering around the room.

"Maybe I'll lurk tomorrow, that's right I'm going to lurk tomorrow and do something.. Kekekeke" Konata said with a demonic yet appealing face and leaves the room quietly.

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Sep 3, 2009 10:24 AM

Mar 2009
Kagami was extremely bored and since her homework was almost completed, she decided to give Konata a phone call. Picking up her cell phone, she dialed the numbers she knew by heart. Ring ringg ring...

"Hey Konata! It's Kagami.. what are you up to?"

Sep 3, 2009 2:08 PM

May 2009
"Whoa!" Konata said while still freaking out coz' she forgot that she changed her ringtone on her cellphone into horror one for the lurking prank that she will pull tomorrow but anyways she picked up the phone.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Hey Konata! It's Kagami.. what are you up to?"

"Well, as always reading manga while watching a scary anime called "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" but you know I almost fainted when I heard my cellphone's ringtone coz' I forgot that I've changed it into horror one but anyways how about you and Tsukasa as well? Oh wait, have you done our homework that sensei gave us today? If you're done can I copy your work coz' I'm too busy to answer those questions and my brain cannot stand those numbers and letters and such.."

Sep 3, 2009 4:48 PM

Mar 2009
Kagami sighed and rolled her eyes. "Hmm.. fine. You can borrow my homework, but only if you stop by my house. I wanted to see you anyway." Konata was so typical, but that was what made her friend so special. "I hope you can come over. I'll see you soon if you can..."

Sep 5, 2009 4:45 AM

May 2009
"Wait for me, It'll be a subtle. Bye!"

As soon as Konata heard Kagami approved, She hang up the phone, stopped watching anime instead she record it so she can watch it later when she come back. She also stopped reading manga, get some clip and clipped it to the manga where she was stop reading. After that she gets all her homeworks stuff(notebooks, pens, etc.) carry it then go out of their house and said

"I'm going" eventhough she knew that her father was not in the house at the moment.

Anyway, she gone straight to Kagami's house, knock on the door and said

"Kagami, I'm here and it just took 5 -7 mins to get here, A new record!" and then she wait for someone to answer the door.

Sep 5, 2009 11:58 PM

Jul 2009
Yutaka could obviously overhear the conversation Konata was having over the phone. She got a little curious, and walked into "Big Sister's" room.

"Hey, Kona-chan, who are you talking to."

She smiled, as usual, and waited for a response.

Sep 6, 2009 2:26 PM

May 2009
Ryoko turned her attention to Tsuruya.

"I'm not sure what's going on, I only just got here myself and no one has told me."

Maho Maho Maho Maho Maho
Sep 7, 2009 1:04 AM

May 2009
Soviet_Haruhi said:
Yutaka could obviously overhear the conversation Konata was having over the phone. She got a little curious, and walked into "Big Sister's" room.

"Hey, Kona-chan, who are you talking to."

She smiled, as usual, and waited for a response.

Konata hang up the phone and before she leave the house she saw Yutaka behind her, Yutaka said

"Hey, Kona-chan, who are you talking to?"

"Oh, Yutaka. I'm talking to Kagami at the moment, we're talking about the homework that our teacher gave to us today and I still haven't touch my homework(well if I have, I'll sure have a hard time on it >_<) so I decided to go to Kagami's place and copy her homework which she approved just now, hehe

So, anyway, I'm going now. See ya' later" ^_^

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Get your Member Card here! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

laurenxtaylor - Jun 19, 2009

499 by PsychoKitteh »»
Mar 5, 2012 8:11 PM

» Similiar characters

Alexander-lee1 - Dec 3, 2011

0 by Alexander-lee1 »»
Dec 3, 2011 5:09 PM

» Introduce Yourself! ( 1 2 )

laurenxtaylor - Jun 22, 2009

61 by Alexander-lee1 »»
Dec 3, 2011 5:07 PM

Poll: » Monthly Poll: The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Nara-Sama - Feb 3, 2010

15 by MikeOnHighway61 »»
Mar 5, 2011 7:32 AM

» Lucky Star S2

Kyakka - Apr 29, 2010

12 by th_cuteness »»
May 30, 2010 9:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.