Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 18, 2009 4:30 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode already aired, RAW can be viewed in youtube.

Awesome episode. Shirosaki made of win. Animation was great so and great choose ofsoundtracks. Overall, I loved it.
Aug 18, 2009 4:33 AM

Apr 2009
lol, whats the point watching in raw ? xDD
then again wathing it with subs -_-
retarded )
Aug 18, 2009 4:37 AM

Jan 2009
smokes said:
lol, whats the point watching in raw ? xDD
then again wathing it with subs -_-
retarded )

I don't really care so much. I watching mainly RAW to explore/enjoy animation. And to say I a bit understand JP. And I always rewatching when subs will be released. Not big deal for me.
Aug 18, 2009 5:36 AM

Apr 2009
well its ok to watch raw only if you read the manga and you know whats there..
though when you dont, its a bad idea
oh, well
Aug 18, 2009 9:20 AM
Aug 2009
Even if i watch it raw, i always can enjoy some good action. :)

And this filler episode was... Great and Epic.

I was suprised, that Shirosaki taked control over Ichigo's body. But it's natural. Shirosaki can't let Ichigo die, because if Ichigo dies, then Shirosaki will die too.

I like the way that Shirosaki used instant regeneration. Red Cero and Kuroi Getsuga Tenshou was so epic. I wish that the battle betwen Shirosaki and Zangetsu will be much longer.

So, in the next episode:

Hisagi VS Kazeshini and Shirosaki VS Murasamasa. Can't wait. :)

I was a bit dissapointed about Ichigo's Hollow Form. But...
Aug 18, 2009 5:15 PM
May 2009
The episode was awesome! I can't wait untill the next episode is aired :D *Exited*
Aug 18, 2009 5:24 PM

Apr 2007
Hollow Ichigo was B-A-D-A-S-S!!! =D
Aug 18, 2009 6:11 PM

Oct 2007
Itachi-san said:
That and seeing him again in the next episode is gonna be great.

Can't wait for more Hichigo.
Aug 18, 2009 6:25 PM
Oct 2007
Zilpzalp said:
I'm not finished watching it yet, but I just have to say this as soon as possible.

Listen to what that guy says in order to summon Zangetsu.

Remember, what Zangetsu said to Ichigo before telling him his name?

Look forward, don't look back, retreat and you'll age, hestitate and you'll die... my name is zangetsu!

What did that guy say?

EXACTLY THE SAME. No, not exactly the same, but it has the same meaning.

What the fuck is this?

Maybe he is just tricking the Zanpakuto or something.

Now, I shall go on watching.

Looking back to see what he really said to Ichigo and see how close they are, but as you said could mean alot as a fore-sadowing line.

This also might lead to that removing Zangetsu from Ichigo might also mean losing apart of his soul that was helping to contorl Shirosaki. This might be the down fall to Muramasa's plan. He seemed none to happy of seeing Shirosaki, even if he had no clue he was there.

Still abit to soon for guessing about where this arch is going but this is by far the best filler they have done.
Aug 18, 2009 6:30 PM
Apr 2008
hollow ichigo damn haha this is gettin gud week by week
Aug 18, 2009 6:31 PM

Jan 2009
haha! I soo predicted this
Aug 18, 2009 6:31 PM

Feb 2008
well that was something. a pretty mean Cero too.
Aug 18, 2009 6:37 PM

Apr 2009
sweet. that was something you don't see every Bleach episode
Aug 18, 2009 6:46 PM
Nov 2007
great episode,

but everytime I wonder who is Muramasa more... his zanpakutou's form not resembles Kanpachi's but resembles Aizen's but name is different...

well Ichigo promise to grow a garden for Zangetsu in the preview of the next episode, it really is ridiculous if their reasons are as simple as that...

Gogemitr said:

I was dissappointed too and surprised, I said
TomoeAug 18, 2009 6:49 PM
Aug 18, 2009 6:48 PM

Aug 2008
Bleach hasn't been this good IN AGES!!!
I only hope this will continue on for quite awhile and stay just as awesome as it is. I really wish it was part of the main story line!

That was awesome...can not wait for next week, I can only wonder how this will develop.
Aug 18, 2009 7:33 PM

May 2009
Makes sense that Shirosaki would try and take over since Ichigo was really vulnerable right after losing Zangetsu. I cannot wait for Muramasa to go inside Ichigo so we get some dialogue.
-=Dear gravity don't let me go, hold me like the winter holds the cold=-
Aug 18, 2009 7:42 PM

Oct 2008
Completely epic and made me happy.
I haven't been sooo into a single episode of Bleach in awhile. :D
Aug 18, 2009 7:50 PM

Jul 2008
XD his Hollow form was somewhat expected

lolz at his cero =D
Aug 18, 2009 7:53 PM
Mar 2009
Crazy episode. Shirosaki is one crazy motherfucker.
Aug 18, 2009 8:01 PM

Sep 2008
Great episode. Just one problem. How can Ichigo use is shikai form if Zangetsu isn't there anymore? I was also wondering if these fillers were taking place before or after Ichigo got is vizard power because he doesn't seem the be able to control is hollow.
Aug 18, 2009 8:15 PM

Aug 2009
Since it's a filler arc, I'm supposing we should forget all about the facts we learned before this. Still loved this episode, best filler I've seen.

fire_star007 said:
I was also wondering if these fillers were taking place before or after Ichigo got is vizard power because he doesn't seem the be able to control is hollow.

I guess he can't control the hollow since he was near death and lost Zangetsu. I wonder if all the vizards would become like Ichigo after they lose their zanpakto...
Aug 18, 2009 8:16 PM

Jul 2009
Honestly, the episode was just OK, IMO.
Shirosaki (Hollow Ichigo) should have left a WAYYYY BIGGER impression on Soul Society. Everybody should have been like.. "OMGOMG who does this BAD ASS reiatsu belong to?!?"

Ichigo forcing back Shirosaki at the "climax" is getting to be a bit of a cliche..
He should have let hell loose on that long nailed bastard! (Muramasa) Honestly, he is a ugly character. Who ever drew him, failed. That is probably why I don't like this filler lol, but it is still very interesting.

But seriously, they made THAT Hollow Ichigo seem a lot weaker.. Even back when the Vizards first let him loose, he was a MONSTER. He's like the ultimate bad ass.. his cero should've blew up a HUGE chunk of the Seireitei.. and not just simply "overpowering" Zangetsu's sissy move. (Wasn't it originally Shirosaki's move? Even though it is only a burst of reiatsu lol)

But yeah.. if you refer back to when the Vizards were helping Ichigo through hollowfication, they were going to shit their pants. They were just lucky that Ichigo won the battle and the cero stopped.

Oh and of course, that ultimate bad ass is surpassed with a even scarier character but he's just simply considered as 'God'.

One thing I found strange is how come Ichigo (original) didn't just use the mask.. Shirosaki just popped out of nowhere. I am only GUESSING that it was Zangetsu that helped hold back Shirosaki and once he was gone, Shirosaki was loose again.

Haha, I bet Muramasa was going to piss his pants and was like.. "Oh shit, maybe I should put him back in!"

And if you haven't noticed. Ichigo's sword is always in shikai form.. or should I say.. it doesn't have one? Ichigo is special like that. :) Even when he took Rukia's powers, his sword was no "ordinary" sword and once he was kind of "reborned", his sword got super sized. Lol. And that is why he's the heroine of Bleach lol.

If anybody is wondering why he's called Shirosaki. It's just a fan based name.
Shiro = White
Kuro = Black
Get it?
KurogashiAug 18, 2009 8:35 PM
Aug 18, 2009 8:18 PM

Sep 2007
fire_star007 said:
Great episode. Just one problem. How can Ichigo use is shikai form if Zangetsu isn't there anymore? I was also wondering if these fillers were taking place before or after Ichigo got is vizard power because he doesn't seem the be able to control is hollow.

Ichigo's zanpakuto always naturally looked like that because of his high amount of reiatsu. It's just stuck that way period. Sometimes I think that "Getsuga Tenshou" is not only just the name of his attack, but the actual shikai itself. Not all shikai have to be a physical manifestation. And Ichigo is only able to control a small part of the hollow power through the mask and with the loss of Zangetsu, which is basically the barrier to contain the hollow, it was able to run rampant and get control of Ichigo.
Aug 18, 2009 8:24 PM

Jan 2009
Wait... Wasn't Hollow Ichigo Zangetsu?
Aug 18, 2009 8:34 PM

Jun 2007
Wasabi said:
fire_star007 said:

Ichigo's zanpakuto always naturally looked like that because of his high amount of reiatsu. It's just stuck that way period. Sometimes I think that "Getsuga Tenshou" is not only just the name of his attack, but the actual shikai itself. Not all shikai have to be a physical manifestation. And Ichigo is only able to control a small part of the hollow power through the mask and with the loss of Zangetsu, which is basically the barrier to contain the hollow, it was able to run rampant and get control of Ichigo.

yeah, it's supposed to be stuck on shikai form that's why i dont understand why it looks that way. it should look like a normal sword and not the kitchen knife form.
No one else could release even shikai :/

geh anyway shirou ichi next ep >:D
Aug 18, 2009 8:41 PM

Sep 2008
Wasabi said:
fire_star007 said:

I don't think it's the natural form of it zanpakuto because the normal form always look like a normal katana and if it was it normal form, Ichigo would have start the series with it. Also the "Getsuga Tenshou" can't be the form of is shikai because you need to say the name of your zanpakuto to use is power and we can see zangetsu (old man) use the "getsuga tenshou", so it's really an attack.
Aug 18, 2009 8:44 PM

Sep 2008
FlamingDogs said:
Wait... Wasn't Hollow Ichigo Zangetsu?

No, hollow ichigo was created when Ichigo practically became an hollow and Zangetsu is the soul of is zanpakuto
Aug 18, 2009 9:18 PM

Mar 2008
Nice episode <3

~Sabrac~
Aug 18, 2009 9:22 PM

Jul 2008
Temptation said:
Itachi-san said:
That and seeing him again in the next episode is gonna be great.

Can't wait for more Hichigo.

me 2 hichigo is cool but hisagi gotta fight his zanpaktou next week 2 its gonna b good^^

5/5
Aug 18, 2009 9:24 PM

Nov 2008
Gogemitr said:

I was suprised, that Shirosaki taked control over Ichigo's body. But it's natural. Shirosaki can't let Ichigo die, because if Ichigo dies, then Shirosaki will die too.

I like the way that Shirosaki used instant regeneration. Red Cero and Kuroi Getsuga Tenshou was so epic. I wish that the battle betwen Shirosaki and Zangetsu will be much longer.

So, in the next episode:

what are you talking about? the anime showed his true hollow for like 100 eps ago lol

hollow ichigo ftw
Aug 18, 2009 9:34 PM

Aug 2008
Blah episode. Hollow Ichigo should have done more damage than that. If Ichigo had enough strength to fight him off in that one moment so quickly, he should have been able to just use the mask like normal.

I really don't know what to expect from this filler now that they've already used Bleachigo...I hope this isn't going to take a year. Instead, just do two or three smaller filler arcs, that way they don't wear out their welcome.
Aug 18, 2009 9:40 PM

Jun 2007
I have to say I'm loving this filler arc. The episodes that were following the manga were becoming way too long. Too drawn out.

Aug 18, 2009 11:05 PM

Oct 2007
firefistace01 said:
sweet. that was something you don't see every Bleach episode
Aug 18, 2009 11:09 PM
Sep 2008
suigetsu00 said:
Gogemitr said:

So, in the next episode:

what are you talking about? the anime showed his true hollow for like 100 eps ago lol

hollow ichigo ftw

The spoiler tags were there for a reason. Check the Manga or one of the wikis if you want to see.
CephasAug 18, 2009 11:18 PM
Aug 18, 2009 11:49 PM

Jan 2009
This is should a MAD sexy ep.. bad ass Shirosaki FTW =]

Aug 19, 2009 12:10 AM

Mar 2009
Oh yea!!! This looks like it will be interesting and im def enjoying Bleach episodes quite a bit more than usual. Can't wait for some good fights >= )
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it." Oogway
Aug 19, 2009 12:13 AM

May 2007
Zilpzalp said:

Listen to what that guy says in order to summon Zangetsu.

Remember, what Zangetsu said to Ichigo before telling him his name?

Look forward, don't look back, retreat and you'll age, hestitate and you'll die... my name is zangetsu!

What did that guy say?

EXACTLY THE SAME. No, not exactly the same, but it has the same meaning.

Interesting.. Perhaps that is Zangetsu's actual release command? I know Zangetsu is usually permanently released, but I get the impression that is because Ichigo doesn't have a clue how to seal his sword.
Aug 19, 2009 1:13 AM

Jan 2008
hmmmm, pretty good episode I'd say. Agreed that Shirosaki could do WAY more damage.
Aug 19, 2009 1:21 AM

Apr 2009
the ending was awesome x)))

bah, the conversation between captains was so boring -_-
Aug 19, 2009 1:59 AM

Aug 2009
There was a plot hole. Ichigo is constantly in Shikai yet when Zangetsu seperated from he he shouldv'e reverted back to his origanal form (Eps 1-15ish)
Aug 19, 2009 2:06 AM

Mar 2009
Ichigo's fight was awesome! I thought that he'd fight as a Vizard but as a Hollow was not bad either.
I'm little disappointed in Zangetsu's form, I wished for something diffrent than usual old man...
Anyway I'm looking forward to see next episode.
Aug 19, 2009 2:09 AM

Mar 2009
smokes said:
the ending was awesome x)))

bah, the conversation between captains was so boring -_-

Yeah, true!

I hate their clever "bla bla bla"
Aug 19, 2009 2:39 AM

Oct 2008
Gogemitr said:

So, in the next episode:

I agree with you, i was like OMFG what the hell are they doing showing THAT in filler episodes?!?! The basicaly ruined all of the Lust arc's climax with that move.... :|
Aug 19, 2009 4:33 AM

Mar 2009
I rarely comment on the bleach episodes, but this one was just too good not to. It's been a long time since I've been drawn into an episode like I was with this one. Hopefully this filler arc won't be a big let down...

I was actually surprised when Zangetsu joined because of how this arc started off with him trying to talk to Ichigo in his dream. Though after that I thought it was pretty obvious that they would bring Hichigo out and whatnot. I do agree though that he should have done more damage and been out longer. Oh well though....at least we'll get to see Hisagi fight his Zanpakto along with Yumichika. Those will be some interesting fights I think.
Aug 19, 2009 4:35 AM

Jun 2007
good episode.
Muramasa is some nostalgic cross between Kaien Shiba and Ulquiorra, he's very cool character though. also, i see alot of people believe that Muramasa is Zaraki's zanpakutou...
Aug 19, 2009 4:49 AM

Jan 2009
Rudgald said:
Gogemitr said:

So, in the next episode:

I agree with you, i was like OMFG what the hell are they doing showing THAT in filler episodes?!?! The basicaly ruined all of the Lust arc's climax with that move.... :|

You guess made a mistake. This form had already shown in the anime about 100+ episodes ago when Ichigo fight his hollow form inside his world while the vizard fight hollow ichigo(which is the 1 shown in this episode). The 1 you guess mentioned haven't been spoiled yet(and totally different than this one lol).
Aug 19, 2009 5:05 AM

Sep 2008
Oh man, Hichigo rules! XD And the extra at the end (which the Shinigami men's society going to the beach) was just awesome! XDDDD
Aug 19, 2009 5:23 AM

May 2009
All of you are forgeting one possibly important aspect of full hollow ichigo. When he was fighting with the the other vaizards he was using bankai. Which could explain why he was more powerfull then. ( Though I don't see a power difference.)
Right now he is only using shikai.

Aug 19, 2009 6:27 AM

May 2008
Fail, episode's logica is fail.

WHY THE --- HAS ICHIGO STILL ZANGETSU IN HIS HANDS. He should get that oversized sword from the beginning of the show.
Aug 19, 2009 6:29 AM
Mar 2009
Yeah exactly, people who are complaining about the power gap forget that he used to be incredibly powerful because he had both zangetsu AND hollow form, but zangetsu is out now, so he only has hollow, not nearly as strong as before

Usually Bleach fillers bore me to tears and I drop it until the main series starts again, but this one rules
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 176-177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

41 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 175 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pokedude97 - Jun 18, 2008

54 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 5:48 PM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

48 by XGirl86 »»
Apr 15, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 174 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BishounenTatsumi - Jun 11, 2008

57 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 12, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 66 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jun 18, 2009

17 by akay88 »»
Apr 10, 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.