Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Witchcraft Works
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 26, 2014 4:26 PM

May 2013
I don't even know what's going on anymore. The CGI is cringeworthy, Takamiya is another completely generic beta puss and Kagari's not interesting anymore. Spinoff aboiut the bad witches when? Or an episode about the amazingly close relationship with his mom and Kagari's mom.
Feb 26, 2014 5:02 PM

Dec 2012
Rinon the Bear Killer who killed a tiger named Lucky Bear haha. Gotta love Tanpopo's laugh while mocking Takamiya.
Feb 26, 2014 5:14 PM

Jan 2013
She needs to just go ahead and rape him tbh.

Though an annoucement the two moms should be making should spice it up a bit.

Feb 26, 2014 6:54 PM

Dec 2009
Was a really good episode for what feels like a filler.

Feb 26, 2014 7:56 PM

Dec 2013
I believe I have officially lost hope for this series. What started out as a series with so much potential is now nothing more than a random comedy series. The flashback served no purpose, I gathered nothing from the flashback other than more of the former obsessive stalker traits that we've seen in Kagari already. The riot was random and pointless, it did not serve to further the "plot" of the series at all. Speaking of the "plot" of the series, it really seems to have died a couple episodes back, I haven't seen in a plot in the last couple episodes at all. I am finding myself doubting that this series came bring itself to a fulfilling and complete close in the remaining episodes, even if it's rushed. I'm disappointed.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Feb 27, 2014 12:14 AM

Dec 2011
Kagari using nurse outfit took me off guard, she surely doesn't waste time.
I lol'd at the end, just as planned Kagari.
Feb 27, 2014 7:07 AM

Apr 2010
Much like my avatar, I approve of Nurse Ayaka in that outfit. Guess Honoka's mom is allowing Ayaka to take the initiative, if she gave that outfit to Ayaka(but why did the mom have that outfit?).

ichii_1 said:
There was girl with cat ears and blue hair, I guess that was tanpopo but why did she change her hair.

I don't think that was her. There were 2-3 girls in the flashback that had different colored hair and cat ears. Although one of the witches does show up in the flashback(Mei), as she's seen riding her wolf leaving one of the middle schools.
tangytangerineFeb 27, 2014 7:34 AM
Feb 27, 2014 8:49 AM

Aug 2008
xchee said:
More Tanpopo-chan is always good :D

8 episodes in and that ED is still unskippable. I really like it :)

LOL! Same here. I just couldn't skip the ED.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Feb 27, 2014 10:24 AM

Aug 2013
So boooooooooring :/
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 27, 2014 11:58 PM

Jul 2010
The first half of this episode is probably my favorite chapter in the manga, and it was only improved by the anime. The scene where she takes town the bullies is pure awesome! "There is only one person who can do as he pleases with me." Gotta love it!

The look on middle-school Kagari's normally stoney face when she finally spotted Takamiya is priceless! Then the scene switches to that fantastically sweet "sleeping together" scene that abruptly switches from sweet to creepy when she gets up, walks out of the room, then bursts in as if she had not been sleeping at his side the entire night to "wake him up in the morning". It really leaves you thinking that she sneaks in after he is asleep in order to sleep at his side. Sweet and creepy all at the same time.

But the real kicker is when you realize that it wasn't Kagari's dream of middle school we were seeing, but Takamiya's dream! Of course, it probably was hers as well. They are linked after all... Two bodies, one life. Why not share dreams as well? In any event, it is fantastic!
zensunniFeb 28, 2014 12:02 AM
Feb 28, 2014 3:02 PM

Jul 2013
I'm a bit confused here. What exactly happened that allowed Chronorie to get so friendly with the chairman and the fail five tower witches to start living and helping with Takamiya? Does it have something to do with the ultimate goal of catching Medusa?
Mar 2, 2014 10:44 AM
Jan 2010
I don't even know what is going on anymore. But I like it.
Mar 3, 2014 2:29 PM

Aug 2013
This show always surprise me by it's originality. It really go far in the absurd. At one point, we could see a tank in the outdoor school xD

The fact that the five tower witches are nonchalantly living with their nemesis is just so stupid :P

We got to learn a lot of background on Kagari, but it left a lot of question. What was this scar on her neck? How did she lose it? Why was she searching for him like it was something personnal? She said in earlier episode that she knew him before but she doesn't remember from when.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 3, 2014 5:32 PM

Nov 2012
Ohh,she had been searching for Takamiya all that time.How cute.

"How dare you get Takamiya-kun to hold you?I'll see you behind the school later!" lol.
Mar 4, 2014 2:43 AM

Jul 2012
All that nonchalance between friend and foe...

I guess this is one of those shows where bad guys act like villains for one episode and then show up in the next as comic relief :P

Premises is getting more and more ridiculous...I'm cool with that :3
Mar 5, 2014 4:42 PM

Oct 2012
ihusmal1234 said:
I'm a bit confused here. What exactly happened that allowed Chronorie to get so friendly with the chairman and the fail five tower witches to start living and helping with Takamiya? Does it have something to do with the ultimate goal of catching Medusa?

Episode 2, Chronoire says she and the chairman have been friends since the Crusades.

Medusa is on the run and the fail five's last order from her was to ally with the mains, they probably enjoyed freeloading while hiding out so they thought to continue.
Mar 5, 2014 10:21 PM

Sep 2012
Dat nurse outfit doe lol this episode was great.
Mar 6, 2014 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Right from the beginning, it seemed "almost" granted the fact that to get to tell all was not enough for a season.
With this episode, that "almost" seems to be "certainty."
Little plot, but so much fun!
Touching the narration at the beginning of the episode, after the comic starts to spread. Too bad this time there is a fairly marked decline in the drawings, damn! D:
The next episode looks interesting, I hope you come back again also great design.
I also wish that the characters participate much more in the story and you know a bit more about them!
Mar 10, 2014 10:28 PM

May 2012
05:31 dat nekomimi

09:41 Tanpopo <3

10:28 ohh yehhh

7/10 for this ep.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Mar 11, 2014 7:11 PM

Sep 2012
awww when kagari woke up with her head beside takamiya after that flash back was so freaking cute.
Mar 15, 2014 11:08 AM

Oct 2009
Man this show is random! Dam Ayaka looked hot in that Nurse outfit~
Mar 17, 2014 11:27 PM

Jul 2013
SithNoKami said:
Dam Ayaka looked hot in that Nurse outfit~
ikr?

It was no surprised when that happened.. that school was pretty fucked up in 1st place anyway.. treating a student as their princess that is more powerful than a teacher... wtf.
Apr 2, 2014 1:42 PM

Jan 2013
Lol those school names.. then the nurse outfit :))... and lastly about stealing the pantsu of hime-chan for 6 months and doing all sorts of fun with it :))

Also lol at the random tank placement outside the school.
5/5
Apr 16, 2014 5:58 AM

Jun 2012
Damn... that was hilarious as always. It took me a bit to realize it was a flash back though. Only thing that could've made this better is even more Tanpopo. So glad she started living with them, because she really improves things. xD

And wow, Mei's wolf used to be a full grown pet. That was interesting seeing her riding around on it.
Apr 24, 2014 1:47 PM

May 2012
Dat nurse outfit :3 Pretty nice episode, let's see what's next!
May 13, 2014 11:24 PM

Jun 2011
I like how this show deliberately blurs the line between hero and villain. I really get quite sick everytime I see antagonists portrayed as evil incarnate; it's a trend that needs to die. Setting aside the fact that it's closer to reality, it also makes for a good story in the hands of a competent author.

If I had to complain about anything, it would be how little Honoka changes up till now. He's still as indecisive as he was the first couple of episodes.
May 16, 2014 4:05 AM

Apr 2012
lol her friends at the end
Jun 21, 2014 5:20 AM
May 2012
Awww, that was sweet~ So, Kagari was looking for him during her middle school years :3 It's nice that those two are pretty loyal to her.
Their family got so much bigger and lively, and that's good. Kagari in nurse outfit was just......ahhh~
LOL at how Honoka won the battle ahahaha.
Sep 30, 2014 5:15 AM

Jun 2008
ichii_1 said:
There was girl with cat ears and blue hair, I guess that was tanpopo but why did she change her hair.

I don't know if that's supposed to be them or just look alikes because i have seen them at random scenes when they are suppose to be somewhere else. For example Katsura was walking out in the school grounds when she was supposed to be tied in the torture room of Kagari in episode 2 etc.
Jun 22, 2020 10:56 AM
Jun 2020
The tank in the background at the end...lol When their walking and talking.
I read some and watched a lot and I plan to see a lot more.

I also gotta get this signature thing straightened out... I'll come up with something cool later. Can't be bothered to do it now.

Also, check out my blog posts, I have lists of websites for reading manga and watching anime that you might find helpful and leave a comment!
Jun 22, 2020 11:22 AM
Jun 2020
...What is this about them doing stuff to underwear...
I read some and watched a lot and I plan to see a lot more.

I also gotta get this signature thing straightened out... I'll come up with something cool later. Can't be bothered to do it now.

Also, check out my blog posts, I have lists of websites for reading manga and watching anime that you might find helpful and leave a comment!
Oct 12, 2020 8:04 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So this is what happens when you're president of the school council and not popular xD
Sep 7, 2022 9:55 PM

Aug 2019
Some Kagari backstory, Kazane seems to have personally appointed Touko and Kanae to keep her daughter safe at school, weirdly seems she knows nothing about school having Touko and Kanae telling her what to do, but from the get-go she's top of class and gaining attention. She still seems to act her usual self, but went on on a year long search for Takamiya.
Really nice we also got to see some past versions of Kuraishi gang members as well, Kanna still looked gloomy, Katsura on the train with what i'm assuming is still a katana of sorts and Menowa who's just chilling riding her wolf. Very nice.

Seems shit hits the fan when Kazane is out, and if you're Takamiya. The rebellion went from 0-100 to 0 really quick. Takamiya just has Kagari teach him a 2 point counter then the rest was up to Kuraishi's gang and Kagari.

Kagari in a nurse outfit was something i'm definitely happy to see before i die. Are we also just gonna gloss over what Touko and Kanae basically admitted to doing in their spare time?

I like how Kuraishi's gang has kinda assimilated with Takamiya and Kagari, they're so whacky and chill, good to see them more and less so as a punching bag, kinda.
Jan 24, 6:32 AM
Jun 2022
1.5x to the rescue
Jan 24, 6:32 AM
Jun 2022
1.5x to the rescue
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2014

56 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2014

49 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2014

88 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2014

118 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 23, 12:18 PM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2014

109 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 23, 12:00 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.