Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2009 5:42 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Naruto has been spending too much time with Jiraiya Sakuras monstrous punch was funny though. Can't wait to see what will happen next.

Feb 5, 2011 7:30 PM

Oct 2008
Well she's cuter than Sakura.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Apr 29, 2011 1:56 AM

Jun 2009
Anitnelav said:
Well she's cuter than Sakura.

No,No she isn't.

Anyway, god damn Sakura has some monstrous strength.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 17, 2012 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Mar 5, 2014 6:35 PM

Jan 2013
I hate this type of humor, he can't talk back to her unless it's a serious situation, he can't think ecchi thoughts without being on the receiving end of one sided assault but he isn't going to get her because she wants sasuke but he's getting the tsun bullshit from her.

Anyone who reads the manga recall a point during the 2nd part of the chunin exams sakura wanted to see sasuke take a piss? Why didn't she get punched for that?
Aug 8, 2014 8:28 AM
Jul 2018
Eheh, this was so funny XD
Aug 22, 2014 3:17 AM
May 2012
Jiraiya does not fuck around!!
Nice, Naruto :3 Ninja cop a feel moves :3 The girl is cute~

sonictoryuiai said:
I hate this type of humor, he can't talk back to her unless it's a serious situation, he can't think ecchi thoughts without being on the receiving end of one sided assault but he isn't going to get her because she wants sasuke but he's getting the tsun bullshit from her.

Anyone who reads the manga recall a point during the 2nd part of the chunin exams sakura wanted to see sasuke take a piss? Why didn't she get punched for that?

What the fuck?? Sakura wanted to see Sasuke take a piss??
Feb 26, 2015 3:10 PM

Nov 2014
I'm really happy that Lady Tsunade gave permission to Naruto and Sakura to go on this mission without them both becoming rouge ninjas.

I think with Jiraiya accompanying them will hopefully keep them safe.

I think it was nice that Jiraiya gave Naruto and Sakura money, after taking their money, to go and get food and what not, it isn't a side I've seen of him before, which was quite nice.

I hope Sakura begins to hone in with her Ninja skills as I'd like to see her bloom and know her trademark moves, just likes we've seen other characters do, especially at the tuning exams and beyond.

I laughed so much whenever the guys from The Land of Rice Fields(?) attempted to 'trap' Jiraiya in an alleyway, thinking they had him cornered and that they were going to gain money from it, how wrong were they. Especially when they realised who he actually was, priceless.

Excited to see what happens next, whenever, and IF, they find the village hidden in the sound.
Mar 3, 2015 10:55 AM

Nov 2014
LiamApollo said:
I'm really happy that Lady Tsunade gave permission to Naruto and Sakura to go on this mission without them both becoming rouge ninjas.

I think with Jiraiya accompanying them will hopefully keep them safe.

I think it was nice that Jiraiya gave Naruto and Sakura money, after taking their money, to go and get food and what not, it isn't a side I've seen of him before, which was quite nice.

I hope Sakura begins to hone in with her Ninja skills as I'd like to see her bloom and know her trademark moves, just likes we've seen other characters do, especially at the tuning exams and beyond.

I laughed so much whenever the guys from The Land of Rice Fields(?) attempted to 'trap' Jiraiya in an alleyway, thinking they had him cornered and that they were going to gain money from it, how wrong were they. Especially when they realised who he actually was, priceless.

Excited to see what happens next, whenever, and IF, they find the village hidden in the sound.

Chunin! Lol Great episode anyway.
Sep 28, 2017 2:36 PM

May 2012
Nice development, looking forwards to see what's next.
Jul 27, 2019 8:51 AM

Mar 2015
Definitely cuter than Sakura lmao
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 2, 2020 12:49 PM

Mar 2019
Filler #2.There is so much to go through.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 21, 2020 11:28 PM

Dec 2015
Wow... Sakura could punch Naruto so hard, but why she doesn't do that to any enemies?

Fuma Sasame is very cute!
Feb 24, 2021 7:04 AM

Dec 2007
i'm really confused with sakura behaviour :/
i mean, she's kinda badass here, but once there's enemy she's still old-hiding sakura.
on the other hand naruto is much more reliable than usual xD
Mar 6, 2021 9:44 AM
Jan 2021
This episode was a great one. I like the part where touch the boobs of Sasame and how Naruto react when he finds out she is girl =)) and the part where thieves bending in the front of Jiraya. Overall this episode was good. I dislike the part where Jiraya go to the cute girls, I think Naruto wishes to become like him=)) (Joke)
Apr 22, 2021 7:53 AM

Feb 2021
Naruto grabbing Sasame's boobs was gold lol. He's been spending some time with jiraiya XD!

Apr 5, 2022 3:18 PM

Feb 2014
Naruto getting a feel of the girl's lil tits, he is on his way to becoming a great protagonist.
May 18, 2023 11:09 AM
May 2021
Really another spider guy? Neji just fought one and now we've gotta watch a similar thing?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 148 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 20, 2009

19 by FedeMetal »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Episode 144 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 19, 2009

16 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 23, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 97 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 8, 2009

27 by Darzaka »»
Apr 23, 10:26 AM

» Who is your favourite and cool character ?

luckysjjsjsjs - Nov 8, 2023

49 by Zhenro »»
Apr 20, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 208 Discussion

jimboli92 - Jul 10, 2011

15 by towerd103 »»
Apr 20, 10:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.