Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2014 9:54 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now this is what brothers are for! Time to bring Lu Buwei down a peg, and those Chancellor seats look oh so comfy.

Xin's Army enters Xu. Xin defeats Han forces. Xin wins detailed map! Tadaalalal!

Mysterious soldiers? Those look a lot like Zhao forces... SUDDENLY A WILD LI MU APPEARS. A surprise attack? Or something more? Qin may be in big trouble now.

Looks like Xin's going to confront Li Mu, perhaps we'll finally get to see him on the battlefield.

Mod Edit: Fixed poll.
KinetaJun 7, 2022 10:38 AM
Feb 23, 2014 5:25 PM

Nov 2012
It looks like Li Mu really is plotting against Qin. That looks like a secret training camp to me. Also it's a good the the Zheng didn't kill his brother. He has connections to the royal family to take down that bastard.

It's really disappointing that there is only 1 episode left, they should have made this anime like 100 episodes. Well atleast between seasons they have time to improve the artwork and animation so if there is going to be a season 3 the wait is totally worth it.
Feb 23, 2014 5:39 PM

Aug 2012
Holy shit that animation at the start of the battle, hopefully that's a teaser for a third season! ;) It was awesome seeing everyone in action with that splendid animation.

Soo much build up with Li Mu. Pretty sure that elder is setting em up, or at least still plans to sell the valuable information he just got on Feixin. How badass would it be if Xu gave Feixin info under the table, selling out Chu, Wei, and Zhao.

Man, what is going to become of us after next week?
Feb 23, 2014 5:54 PM

May 2013
Li Mu showing up at the end there. What is he going to do? Can't believe there is one more episode left.
Feb 23, 2014 8:27 PM

Mar 2010
babymilo91 said:
Li Mu showing up at the end there. What is he going to do? Can't believe there is one more episode left.
Me neither, I'm practically dying for an announcement of a third season.

What the hell was Li Mu doing there?
Currently watching everything that comes out to avoid missing something good...

Feb 23, 2014 8:35 PM

Mar 2008
AlexTheRiot said:
How badass would it be if Xu gave Feixin info under the table, selling out Chu, Wei, and Zhao.
One certainly gets the feeling that we'll be seeing them again one day, perhaps when Xin's a full general!

Now I sort of regret catching up with the manga as I can't speculate in these threads anymore.
Feb 23, 2014 9:57 PM

Mar 2012
well the information was useful to encounter li mu so they have a chance at stopping his evil plans
Feb 23, 2014 11:06 PM

May 2012
Waaa.. I was surprised with Li Mu at the end. This could be bad. And at first I was thinking that that old Elder man set them to a trap.

I really hope the season 3 will be announce sooner! Will definitely miss the fights, strategies, plot twists and great characters in this series. What a dilemma!
Feb 24, 2014 12:47 AM

Dec 2011
I guess Season 2 will ends with a cliffhanger for season 3 and for the greatest war of kingdom upcoming
Feb 24, 2014 1:07 AM

Nov 2011
There is absolutely no way in hell Xin can win against Li Mu at this point in time, he should play it smart and walk away but the preview suggests otherwise, and why the hell is there only 1 ep left, things look far from over.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 24, 2014 8:46 AM
Aug 2010
Welp. I just wish the anime would just head straight to the next arc, but I guess the next arc warrants its own season. Man, I can't wait for the next season. It'll surely be big!

I feel confident that the last episode will be a great season conclusion/teaser for the next arc.
Feb 24, 2014 9:32 AM

Apr 2013
Damn, that eye-patched guys sword skills? Is he a Chi-you Warrior in secret (even though he's a male)? hmm hmm.

Amazing episode. I could really sense the brotherly bond between Zheng and Chengjiao. Even though those two are total opposites, they both hate Lu Buwei. It'll be really interesting to see those two work together, and maybe Chengjiao will finally warm up to his brother (doubt it).

Xin also was heroic as usual, and the whole battle was a reminder of the first few episodes of the season where everyone fought together and showed off their skills. Though, this time they've gotten a lot better after all those hardships.

Interested in what Li Mu has planned.

Also, that little kid. Xin saved him, and he'll "remember" Xin forever. Maybe he'll want to become like Xin, and sometime in the future, those two will end up being opponents on the battlefield.
AzekuraFeb 24, 2014 9:52 AM
Feb 24, 2014 10:40 AM

Jun 2013
Excellent episode, excellent poll. :)

That tense music at the beginning of the episode and some nice animation throughout.
Feb 25, 2014 3:05 AM

Dec 2012
First of all, very cool poll! I'm still having a hard time accepting the end next week. It's been so tense I can barely relax watching the episode!
AlexTheRiot said:
Soo much build up with Li Mu. Pretty sure that elder is setting em up, or at least still plans to sell the valuable information he just got on Feixin. How badass would it be if Xu gave Feixin info under the table, selling out Chu, Wei, and Zhao.
I was thinking exactly the same thing! Ever since last ep I kept thinking Xin's little detour might lead the Feixin unit to some trap. And I'd love to see Xiu make a return that way. As for Li Mu, I expect he and Xin will have a heart-to-heart of sorts as 'worthy opponents', although I somehow doubt they'll cross blades.

So many new developments, so very little time!
Anime List

↳ click profile for recommendations

✨☆✨

Feb 25, 2014 3:08 AM

Mar 2008
fullmetalbender said:
So many new developments, so very little time!
Precisely. If they don't bring out another season, then this'll end on an incredibly sadistic tease.
Feb 25, 2014 3:14 AM

Dec 2012
Ckan said:
If they don't bring out another season, then this'll end on an incredibly sadistic tease.
I don't even want to think about that possibility, I'm way too invested in this anime. Even if, in my desperation, I take to the manga it simply won't be the same.

I just want a s3 announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anime List

↳ click profile for recommendations

✨☆✨

Feb 25, 2014 5:54 AM

Jun 2008
Li Mu appears. WTF is he scheming now?
Also i think they lost an opportunity to shake down a little that small country for some benefits.

fullmetalbender said:
Ckan said:
If they don't bring out another season, then this'll end on an incredibly sadistic tease.
I don't even want to think about that possibility, I'm way too invested in this anime. Even if, in my desperation, I take to the manga it simply won't be the same.

I just want a s3 announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well anime-Destiny said that the manga and anime have started becoming quite popular so maybe we are in a good road for that season 3.

If in the last episode they announce season 3 incoming i'll be organizing a party.
Feb 25, 2014 2:12 PM

Apr 2009
next season could be 50 ++ episodes :p
Feb 25, 2014 10:21 PM

Apr 2013
Monad said:

If in the last episode they announce season 3 incoming i'll be organizing a party.

We're all invited, right?
You better have the harem set-up and the booze, so we can drink like Meng Wu!
Feb 26, 2014 1:15 AM

Nov 2011
Azekura said:
Monad said:

....And a Diao pillow too please.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 26, 2014 8:37 AM

Jun 2008
Zee530 said:
Azekura said:
Monad said:

....And a Diao pillow too please.

There is an entrance test though. Before you can enter you have to lift Wang Qi's spear above your head with one hand.
Feb 27, 2014 12:21 PM
Nov 2009
Even though everytime Xin talks, he reminds of of Ichigo, he's already surpassed him as a character imo. And the preview with Reebok (Li Mu) makes me want to read the manga. The animation was very good in this episode. I wonder who Zheng will recruit from his evil brother's faction to overcome Lü Buwei in power. Great episode! Only one more left for this season :(
Mar 29, 2014 9:25 PM

Nov 2011
I was expecting some kinda of challenge but damn, that general is pathetic, nowhere even close to Lun's level.
Aug 17, 2015 12:33 AM

Jul 2008
Crap Li Mu shows up and we have 1 episode left....this needs a season 3.
Oct 1, 2017 4:16 PM
Oct 2017
THis episode proves that Xin can't even wipe his ass without Daoi telling him how to do it! WTF happened to Xin in only a few episodes, really Daio what is that noise? How the fuck does she know what that noise is and where it is coming from. Did they teach her this shit in tactics school how to tell what loud noises are, for someone who has never conquered a Castle how does she know this? Talk about dumbing down a character to make another character look good, this is ridiculous.

They didn't dumb him down this much for the ninja assassin girl, matter of fact they didn't dumb him down at all for her!
Jun 23, 2019 6:47 AM

Jul 2015
Damn Xin really got downgraded much after that war, I wonder how he is gonna become a great general if he keeps acting like that.

Jul 18, 2019 1:03 PM

Feb 2013
Why did they leave those bastards escape!
Jan 25, 2022 5:26 PM

Dec 2007
zheng's brother didn't changed his ideology at all..

anyway, the important thing is, the vibes this "new" arc gives, it's just feels like xu state isn't lovey dovey as they thought to be, that there's more than what they said.
li mu appearance make it big buildup for great arc, but the season is ending in one episode, so...
Nov 6, 2022 7:04 PM

Jul 2013
Xin is sure making a legend of himself man good for him. Because of what he did an entire country will consider him a hero. I wonder about the consequences of what he did though cause that's insubordination.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kingdom 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

babymilo91 - Oct 7, 2013

26 by EMK3407 »»
Mar 8, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Kingdom 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zee530 - Jun 9, 2013

62 by JordansBored »»
Feb 19, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Kingdom 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion

Andyis - Oct 28, 2013

41 by Adr332 »»
Feb 10, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Kingdom 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion

KiraYoshikage - Sep 7, 2013

42 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 29, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Kingdom 2nd Season Episode 30 Discussion

Bleachway - Dec 29, 2013

41 by Yukissionator »»
Jan 19, 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.