Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2014 8:09 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Very catchy, kinda funky. Afros were cool, the first scene of him reminded me of well me. I think the band always has afros, most likely not natural though.

I also liked how it had live action and animated scenes. They all got rejected.
Jun 25, 2014 8:28 AM

Sep 2012
I really love this song.
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Sep 28, 2015 1:49 PM

Jan 2012
Japaneses with afro ,that's new for me.

Jan 21, 2019 7:14 AM

Apr 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTuGeJt-dUY
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Aug 17, 2019 8:33 PM

Oct 2015
I think those afro 70s style made the girl's to run off! The music was like a thing daft punk would make.

Overall I really enjoyed it. 6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 25, 2020 3:21 AM

Nov 2018
The Japanese Jackson 4.

My current goal is to revamp all the character details for High School DxD and have all the characters included in the DB.
MAL Badges is back bitches! Check the club for more info
Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.