Forum Settings
Forums

Japanese 5th grade girls increasingly prostitute themselves for pocket money

New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Aug 16, 2009 9:26 PM

Aug 2008
@ Divine_Glitch

Dude, your views are messed up. Seriously.

Sickky said:
CUNTDESTROYER666 said:
Ryushi said:

When very young, the girl's vagina is too small to handle anything, and her sensivity over there will be pretty much messed up.
I bet she would feel mostly pain instead of pleasure.

Again it's Japan, it's like throwing a hotdog into space.

Q fucking FT.

Aug 16, 2009 10:03 PM

Aug 2009
You really wonder about the little bit of humanity left in this world after you hear news like these. Japan is supposed to be one of the most advanced countries in this world and so I cannot say that its because of the downtrodden. The only conclusion I can reach is that they are not forced to do this because its only pocket money not for their basic needs. Still I do not think they are aware of the various problems associated with their actions so therefore I can blame it on lack of awareness. Cultures change every day but the problems associated with these changes are often ignored by the population.
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
- Lao-Tze.

Aug 16, 2009 10:54 PM

Aug 2008
Killy_Zouichi said:
You really wonder about the little bit of humanity left in this world after you hear news like these. Japan is supposed to be one of the most advanced countries in this world and so I cannot say that its because of the downtrodden. The only conclusion I can reach is that they are not forced to do this because its only pocket money not for their basic needs. Still I do not think they are aware of the various problems associated with their actions so therefore I can blame it on lack of awareness. Cultures change every day but the problems associated with these changes are often ignored by the population.

Technology wise.

Aug 16, 2009 11:09 PM

Mar 2009
minsk said:
Divine_Glitch said:

not supporting it but I support any decsion made by anyone and if its a choice they make then its up to us to protect them in there doings. these are children after all I cant stop them from doing what they like BUT i can make it safe.

Except its a 10 year old, do you think a 10 year olds are making rational and logical decisions to whore themselves out for 30 bucks?

A cursory glace at the Jerry Springer Show will prove with finality that age does not necessarily correlate with wisdom, and that sexual rationality is largely non-existent in some segments of adult society.
"When he will, the weary world
Of the senses closely curled
Like a serpent round his heart
Shakes herself and stands apart."
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Aug 16, 2009 11:23 PM

Mar 2009
minsk said:
rTz said:
minsk said:
Divine_Glitch said:

not supporting it but I support any decsion made by anyone and if its a choice they make then its up to us to protect them in there doings. these are children after all I cant stop them from doing what they like BUT i can make it safe.

Except its a 10 year old, do you think a 10 year olds are making rational and logical decisions to whore themselves out for 30 bucks?

A cursory glace at the Jerry Springer Show will prove with finality that age does not necessarily correlate with wisdom, and that sexual rationality is largely non-existent in some segments of adult society.

would you agree that the majority of 10 years olds probably would have a harder time weighing the consequences of a situation than someone who's 30?

I'm merely pointing out that strict age limits are silly; we ought to have an intelligence test to determine capability of consent, it seems to me that such a thing would make much more sense.
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Aug 16, 2009 11:51 PM

Aug 2009
Hato-kun said:
Killy_Zouichi said:

Technology wise.

What else defines a society in this time and age? The society ethics which defined the ones of the past are along gone. But i respect your interpretation of the subject.
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
- Lao-Tze.

Aug 16, 2009 11:59 PM

Mar 2009
]
Killy_Zouichi said:

I think the reason is probably that Japan never was conquered by Christian invaders, ruled by a Christian emperor, or overrun with Christian missionaries. As a result, the prudish sexual mindset of most westerners never really took a foot-hold, and thus openness about sexuality was maintained up until present day (though for the sake of international cohesion, there has been some change).

You need you view things in a historical perspective; as opposed to most Western countries where homosexuality just 50 years ago could get you in prison, it was a widely accepted part of society in feudal Japan. And like many (most) societies up until relatively recently, low life expectancy meant that people were forced to grow up and have kids much earlier than we expect them to in Western society. The difference, again, is that they didn't have a clearly dictated moral dogma that specified certain sexual-related things as 'immoral' by fiat, and thus traditions that otherwise disappeared around the world were maintained by tradition, and in some cases nationalism.

The minimum age of consent is actually a relatively recent development in Japan (I think that I heard the national age was 13, but most regional ages were around 18), and there are actually a number of countries around the world (even industrialized ones) where the age of consent is around 14.

If the reason that pubescent teens are not allowed to engage in sexual intercourse is because of a lack of maturity, then the problem is mainly cultural rather than an objective problem related to age.
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Aug 17, 2009 12:03 AM

Aug 2008
rTz said:
I think the reason is probably that Japan never was conquered by Christian invaders, ruled by a Christian emperor, or overrun with Christian missionaries. As a result, the prudish sexual mindset of most westerners never really took a foot-hold, and thus openness about sexuality was maintained up until present day (though for the sake of international cohesion, there has been some change).

That's quite an irony of Japan wanting to be more like the West. They musta liked their sexual habits. It's one part of their culture where change was unwilling. Given the addiction to sexuality, I don't blame them.
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Aug 17, 2009 12:06 AM

Mar 2009
KyuuA4 said:
rTz said:

That's quite an irony of Japan wanting to be more like the West. They musta liked their sexual habits. It's one part of their culture where change was unwilling. Given the addiction to sexuality, I don't blame them.

I think it's a bit silly to label it an addiction. I would wager that there is a similar level of 'perversion' in the USA as well, except that it is done behind closed doors and confessed in private, like good little Christians. If it wasn't considered shameful, then even with the same amount of present activity the USA would probably look similar to Japan in that respect.

Attraction to inanimate objects and hikikimori-type things are another matter, and I would wager that they have more to do with the current econo-political situation in Japan, as well as relatively recent developments in family structure, that have the most to do with it.
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Aug 17, 2009 1:33 AM

Mar 2009
rTz said:
minsk said:
Divine_Glitch said:

yeah, I dislike people who base intelligence directly to age. These girls are not all dumb. sure there are some dumb girls but your basing al of your views (and your trying to say mine are messed up) on your own little personal opinion not any facts.

NOW you cannot provide facts in an anime forum like this because this is is an ANIME forum not an anon fag site although I know most people wish it were.

Gymnastics is brutal and invasive AND APINFUL for children but you think they dont know what they are doing or the futrue benifits?

gah I'm serioulsy fed up now. I know you cant seein thiings from anyother point except your self proclaime holier than thou I AM MORALY RIGHT fag view.

child prostituion in russia is A LOT worse and selling children in poorer asian cultures like thailand is normal. the main point of this is because the people who run it have no value on life. One particular girl that always sticks in my mind must have been supporting her fuckwit mother and baby brothers since she was 7 and she was barley making ends meat. that was sad. there didnt seem to be a way out.

BUT from other side of the coin AND THERE IS these girls know how lonely hikikomore pervet RICH MEN are and all they are doing is just giving them what they want and they are fully aware on thi and totally safe. there sturggling to raise a family this is sport for them a bit of fun extra money so they can by that new manga or anime w/e or the latese MacBook som bullshit.

The other girls Like Iraqi sex slaver which we had a thread on not to recently or the the girls in russia that are beiing bought and sold like trading cards and a street hookers or the thailand back streets of pat pong where is you ask enough you find a back room with some deseadsd mother selling her baby for an hour a time. those are the time that make me cry because if somone was at least making a differnce to thier lives making it safer cleaner they wouldnt have to do it in the first place they are FORCED to do it.

but these girls...pfft thier just spoilt, I mean why not all the best to them rich already pretty smart and a buisness acumen I dont see often in adults. So more power to them.
Aug 17, 2009 3:00 AM

Mar 2009
It's really sickening!
Aug 17, 2009 3:11 AM

Mar 2009
AlexisSolitaire said:
It's really sickening!

well it is the sickness after all. how do we kill it? obviously logic doesnt work, morals dont seem to work, religion has failed AGAIAN and science...well that all the justification you need to do these things. so....

oh and being outraged doesnt work either....any other ideas?
Aug 17, 2009 3:13 AM

Jun 2008
Divine_Glitch said:
AlexisSolitaire said:
It's really sickening!

well it is the sickness after all. how do we kill it? obviously logic doesnt work, morals dont seem to work, religion has failed AGAIAN and science...well that all the justification you need to do these things. so....

How about letting them do it and not giving a shit..if no one is cares..no one is being bothered
Aug 17, 2009 3:22 AM

Mar 2009
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
AlexisSolitaire said:
It's really sickening!

How about letting them do it and not giving a shit..if no one is cares..no one is being bothered

nice troll i will give you +10 internets for originality.
Aug 17, 2009 3:25 AM

Mar 2009
Some people are beyond savable. Those girls who prostitute themselves should be given a 'brainwash' (literally).
Aug 17, 2009 3:27 AM

Aug 2008
Divine_Glitch said:
how do we kill it?

Aug 17, 2009 3:59 AM

Jun 2008
Divine_Glitch said:
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
AlexisSolitaire said:
It's really sickening!

I'm not trolling..I am serious

Do you truly give a shit?

I mean at the end of the day are you laying in your bed thinking..Oh those random 5th grade Japanese girls.. how could they do that.

If it was like your family member doing it or a friend or something..someone you KNEW...then yeah it would make sense to give a shit..otherwise why do people get so caught up in the affairs of others.
kinoholicAug 17, 2009 4:09 AM
Aug 17, 2009 4:17 AM
Aug 2008
Baman said:
Sohei said:
Who are you people to judge others for what they do?
Indeed.

And this could very well point towards a future where sex isn't such a big deal, which seems good to me. Morality change all the time after all.
Obviously, it can be a problem as far as STDs and early pregnancies are concerned, but if except for those, I don't see the harm in it.

But if the authorities for some reason want to crack down on this, they ought to punish these girls as well, not just the men.

Excessive sexualization of children is a possible of psychological disorders. So in addition to some STDs and pregnancies, you can count on some psychological casualties.

Going from Putnam's research in Bowling Alone the shift in morality could lead to a loss of social capital.

So I regard the potential harm as large.

Punishing the prostitutes as well as the customers would indeed be a practical approach.
Aug 17, 2009 4:21 AM
Aug 2008
KyuuA4 said:
cantius said:
Hato-kun said:
CUNTDESTROYER666 said:
I'm going to Japan.

Sad, but I lol'd.

Very sad.

Of all the countries -- I never expected Japan to become a potential place for sex tourism, despite their very loose policy behind sexual morality. Usually, it's the poorer Asian countries that feature sex tourism.

It's probable that Japan's underage prostitution is very difficult for foreigners to access. One would need to have a fluent grasp of the language and an understanding of rapidly-changing message boards.

That's probably beyond the grasp of the average sex tourist. By contrast, Thailand makes it easy for anyone with cash.
Aug 17, 2009 4:28 AM

Mar 2009
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
AlexisSolitaire said:
It's really sickening!

I mean at the end of the day are you laying in your bed thinking..Oh those random 5th grade Japanese girls.. how could they do that.

If it was like your family member doing it or a friend or something..someone you KNEW...then yeah it would make sense to give a shit..otherwise why do people get so caught up in the affairs of others.

thats whats sad and sick you let the sickness take root in your heart and now you lost the battle for your soul.

theres no way i can change your mind from only caring aout those you see as opposed to the ones with no voice.

of course what i can do is limited by my means thats differnet to not caring.

your family is small because you have a small mind.

my family is massive because i have a huge one.

as far as you go my brother you not welcome in my house no more bro. until you shape the fuck up.
Mido-MikoAug 17, 2009 4:32 AM
Aug 17, 2009 4:29 AM
Aug 2008
Killy_Zouichi said:
Hato-kun said:
Killy_Zouichi said:

Technology wise.

What else defines a society in this time and age? The society ethics which defined the ones of the past are along gone
. But i respect your interpretation of the subject.

I applaud your question, but I take issue with your answer.

What, indeed, defines a society but its morals?

In the West, traditional patriarchal marriage has been undermined by the Sexual Revolution and no-fault divorce. Further, child-rearing has become more expensive as wages have stagnated. As a result, the West is undergoing a marriage strike by men.

Japan likewise has made family formation too expensive. Many people have simply given up. The second set of links in the first post deals with the problems of adult men and women.

The men think the women are too sexually experienced; the men want to marry virgins.

The women only want to marry rich men.

Of course, virgins are hard to find except among the very ugly.

The patriarchal system of marriage said that a woman can have zero or one sex partners and be good, or a woman can have more than one sex partner and be evil.

This meant that respectably married women had to be the exclusive property of their husbands. Thus the husbands had something to lose - the husbands were stakeholders in patriarchy.

Patriarchy is gone. And sex is always assumed to be good. As a result some ten-year-olds have gone out and gotten chlamydia on their own initiative and of their own free will.

Sadly, I do not have a very high opinion of the Muslim world, but that is one of the few places that appears to still believe in the theory of patriarchy. It remains to be seen if they will benefit from it.
Aug 17, 2009 4:33 AM
Aug 2008
StrangeBlackCat said:

Even if the girls (and boys) in question were happy to become infected, they would still be impairing Japan's reproductive health. The government of Japan does indeed care about its declining population, and the political stability of Japan is relevant to China and the USA.
Aug 17, 2009 4:36 AM

Jun 2008
Divine_Glitch said:
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
AlexisSolitaire said:
It's really sickening!

thats whats sad and sick you let the sickness take root in your heart and now you lost the battle for your soul.

theres no way i can change your mind from only caring aout those you see as opposed to the ones with no voice.

my family is mssive because i have a huge one.

as far as you go my brother you not welcome in my house no more bro. until you shape the fuck up.

If someone is in front of me and I can help them in some way I will..

I just choose not to waste my time caring for people who are on the other side of the planet...nothing I do will change what is going on in their life.

I highly doubt it makes me sick for not caring about people I am never going to be able to help/effect.

You can't be a hero and save everyone..its just not going to happen..Do what you can with the people around you.
Aug 17, 2009 4:37 AM

Mar 2009
formosan said:
StrangeBlackCat said:

Even if the girls (and boys) in question were happy to become infected, they would still be impairing Japan's reproductive health. The government of Japan does indeed care about its declining population, and the political stability of Japan is relevant to China and the USA.

thats the logical side of the argument yes bu then it risks becoming a nazi state of genetic cleansing bla blah godwins law.

the deep rooted sickness is that he doesnt care and theres no way to change that. therfore he failed his own humanity.

ive seen monkey with more humanity than some of the smartes humans. intelligence does not mean humanity. theres a big difference.

you may even be smart...but human thats different. not a lot of humans on mal.
Aug 17, 2009 4:39 AM

Mar 2009
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
AlexisSolitaire said:
It's really sickening!

I just choose not to waste my time caring for people who are on the other side of the planet...nothing I do will change what is going on in their life.

I highly doubt it makes me sick for not caring about people I am never going to be able to help/effect.

You can't be a hero and save everyone..its just not going to happen..Do what you can with the people around you.

you higly doubt a lot of thiings you shouldnt but meh

saving everyone is the goal is it possible...only if they want saving. should i stop caring though...no.

you gave up on yourself im not going to breal my back for somone who doesnt even want to fight for thier human heart. di i stop caring about you...no. do i pity you. yes.
Aug 17, 2009 4:42 AM

Jun 2008
Divine_Glitch said:

you higly doubt a lot of thiings you shouldnt but meh

saving everyone is the goal is it possible...only if they want saving. should i stop caring though...no.

you gave up on yourself im not going to breal my back for somone who doesnt even want to fight for thier human heart. di i stop caring about you...no. do i pity you. yes.

I am sorry I'm just a person that doesn't like doing pointless things that wont benefit anyone or myself.

I stick to doing things that will actually have an effect..

If that makes me heartless so be it.
Aug 17, 2009 5:42 AM

Apr 2009
UncleVin said:
out of topic : Someone once said if the next American president is black, pigs would fly, true enough, 100 days later, Swine Flu.. LOL

xDDD
Ryushi said:
I think you didn't notice they are selling themselves for 30 bucks.

Whaaaat?! Oo 30$?!! wtf...
Okay, seriously...
They are stupid. I mean COME ON! 5th grade... They are like 10? 11? Girls at that age aren't idiots... >_> They should know that what they're doing is wrong.

FlyingTanooki said:
I doubt their so poor they have to sell themselves just to get a happy meal from McDonalds.

This.
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Aug 17, 2009 5:51 AM

Jun 2009
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
AlexisSolitaire said:
It's really sickening!

I agree with StrangeBlackCat.
And wtf is up with: "..and now you lost the battle for your soul." Oo
XDD
Aug 17, 2009 9:18 AM

Mar 2009
EmoMuffin said:
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
AlexisSolitaire said:
It's really sickening!

I agree with StrangeBlackCat.
And wtf is up with: "..and now you lost the battle for your soul." Oo
XDD

essentialy although I will enter into an arument about what constitutes a soul since it's a humanly made up idea like most things the fact of the matter is when you stop caring about others and just what you limited range of vision can see then you lose so much of yourself.

the battle for the soul is stated, its inside you that feeling you feel when ever somthing bad happens...if theres a point when you just say oh i give up and just gie up caring because its easier youfeel a liberation indeed you liberated yourself from your humanity, soul, heart w/e you want to call it.

trust me i wont be hanging around with people who have no soul. and this guy aint got one.
Aug 17, 2009 9:35 AM

Jun 2008
So sad, young women demeaning themselves like that. :(
Aug 17, 2009 9:49 AM

Jun 2008
Divine_Glitch said:

trust me i wont be hanging around with people who have no soul. and this guy aint got one.

Having no soul is pretty handy I must say.. Stupid feelings and emotions will not get in the way of important tasks.
Aug 17, 2009 9:50 AM

Mar 2009
CUNTDESTROYER666 said:
What's the big deal? Kids these days are having sex at a younger age, why not get paid for it? Start up a nice college fund or something.

that the smart thing and they are doing it.

i recon the poor pedo's on the site are just butthurt cos they cant tap it.

i never though children would be this problomatic. i thought they would be like me and be into pokemon and anime not sex :/
Aug 17, 2009 9:52 AM

Mar 2009
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:

Having no soul is pretty handy I must say.. Stupid feelings and emotions will not get in the way of important tasks.

imporatnt tasks? like what? masturbating to gay porn. wise up.
Aug 17, 2009 9:53 AM

Jun 2008
Divine_Glitch said:
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:

Yes having no soul leads me to masturbate to gay porn..Quite the assumption.

Dare I say something like that isn't bad?
Aug 17, 2009 9:55 AM

Mar 2009
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:

mate you aint doin nothin important. masturbating to gay pron is all you do so its not an assumption its a reality.

wait sorry

quite, indeed, verily etc just to get to the level of pomposity you seem to exist on.

idiot.
Aug 17, 2009 9:57 AM

Jun 2008
Divine_Glitch said:
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:
StrangeBlackCat said:
Divine_Glitch said:

mate you aint doin nothin important. masturbating to gay pron is all you do so its not an assumption its a reality.

wait sorry

quite, indeed, verily etc just to get to the level of pomposity you seem to exist on.

idiot.

Divine_Glitch said:
Aug 17, 2009 10:04 AM

May 2007
Wah~

Its impossible to discuss thing on the internet without someone mentioning gay porn.
Seriously. Its almost comical.

You guys probably already saw this, but anyway.
Aug 17, 2009 10:06 AM

Mar 2009
CUNTDESTROYER666 said:
Divine_Glitch said:
CUNTDESTROYER666 said:
What's the big deal? Kids these days are having sex at a younger age, why not get paid for it? Start up a nice college fund or something.

that the smart thing and they are doing it.

i recon the poor pedo's on the site are just butthurt cos they cant tap it.

Yeah and let's not forget this keeps potential child predators in check. Instead of going out and raping some girl then dumping the body, he can fuck the same girl or a girl similar to her for less than 30$.
And let's not forget the original appeal of these children to pedophiles. The pedophiles like them because they appear innocent, and the main reason is because they make your dick look bigger. It's highly unlikely that the pedo will ravage the child violently, he will most likely be nervous, gentle , or he'll burst right away with just a little foreplay.

huh thats very detailed. all depends on the person but if they have a pimp and wot not then yeah its not likley anything majorly fucked up is going down.
Aug 17, 2009 10:09 AM

Jun 2008
Ryushi said:
Wah~

Its impossible to discuss thing on the internet without someone mentioning gay porn.

That was great.
Aug 17, 2009 12:13 PM

Mar 2009
StrangeBlackCat said:
Ryushi said:
Wah~

That was great.

i love horse porn ^_^

i saw a giraffs penis today. not in the interbutts but at the O2 body world exhibition. its has a hairy penis :/
Aug 17, 2009 12:28 PM

Jun 2008
Divine_Glitch said:

i love horse porn ^_^

i saw a giraffs penis today. not in the interbutts but at the O2 body world exhibition. its has a hairy penis :/

The Internet and MAL forums, killing your innocence in fast forward.
Aug 17, 2009 12:43 PM

Mar 2009
Monad said:
Divine_Glitch said:

i love horse porn ^_^

i was never innocent.
Aug 17, 2009 2:19 PM

Jun 2008
Divine_Glitch said:
Monad said:
Divine_Glitch said:

i love horse porn ^_^

i was never innocent.

Wrong. May 24th, 1991. 1:03pm-1:08pm. Brazil.

Never forgive, never forget.
I'm back.
Aug 17, 2009 2:21 PM

Mar 2009
Sickky said:
Divine_Glitch said:
Monad said:
Divine_Glitch said:

i love horse porn ^_^

i was never innocent.

Wrong. May 24th, 1991. 1:03pm-1:08pm.

der fuk? explain yurself boi
Aug 17, 2009 3:02 PM

Apr 2009
wow
Aug 17, 2009 3:45 PM

Jan 2009
Well thats...

Pretty cool =D
Aug 17, 2009 3:47 PM

Mar 2009
cunt has a point

not saying countries with legalized prostitution are crime free utopias, but its really only America that condemns prostitution, its like we always want to look good, but just MAYBE if it was legal in america (besides that place in nevada) that there wouldnt be so many rape crimes, and there are some crazy atrocious sex related crimes in america

also itd stfu all the uptight emo people

and maybe unemployment wouldnt be so high hahaahaaha everyone would want to work
Aug 17, 2009 4:33 PM

Apr 2009
Ryushi said:

xDDDD

Lol,sorry, I'm kinda spamming....
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Do you like the person above you? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 7, 2023

1304 by Rizz_Khalifa »»
4 seconds ago

» Which naturally occurring phenomena is the user above?

IpreferEcchi - Dec 22, 2022

5 by IpreferEcchi »»
1 minute ago

» Everyone is a girl. What type of pantsu does the person above wear? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IpreferEcchi - Mar 17, 2018

760 by MitsukiHimeka »»
1 minute ago

» Make a word with the last letter v.16 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Aug 5, 2023

5550 by viraat_pirate »»
2 minutes ago

» Fact about yourself v.5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Jun 1, 2023

2636 by MitsukiHimeka »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.