Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2009 1:01 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
didn't really feel like the end of the series. considering how many times something almost exactly like that happened, the only way for it to have felt like the ending is if they'd slept together (since it was such a huge deal in this manga) or gotten married.
Oct 3, 2009 6:49 PM

Aug 2008
jacobpaige said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
didn't really feel like the end of the series. considering how many times something almost exactly like that happened, the only way for it to have felt like the ending is if they'd slept together (since it was such a huge deal in this manga) or gotten married.

what the hell with this manga ?! really BAD ENDING !
I agree with you ! I thought they will get married or something =_= ..
I am mad ! >_< how can this happen ?!

and the Heroine of the story!! she dose not have any pride !

Mar 9, 2011 1:22 AM
Sep 2010
It was great while it lasted but way too short. If she had added more to their relationship and made a bigger arc with Yu-san (like she had originally intended). The story would have been more full and vibrant. Great try though. I honestly didn't like it very much at the beginning but it's humor and drama are substantial.
Nov 14, 2013 10:58 AM

Jan 2009
i thought it was an ok shojo, nothing more.
but i am very disappointed in the main girl.
she really has no pride, she made herself so pitiful in my eyes. it really made me feel bad about myself for cheering her on. i mean he shoved you already for how many times, and this time he decided to go away with the girl he chose over you, and you still go and try to bring him back..... wow :\
i probably wouldn't mind even THAT if there was at least one story arc that revolved around him trying to fight for her :\

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doubt!! Chapter 6 Discussion

jacobpaige - Aug 13, 2009

0 by jacobpaige »»
Aug 13, 2009 8:52 PM

Poll: » Doubt!! Chapter 4 Discussion

jacobpaige - Aug 13, 2009

0 by jacobpaige »»
Aug 13, 2009 8:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.