Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2009 3:11 PM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So even Keroro isn't infallible. I was told not to expect anything great from this one by those who viewed it before me, but this was worse than expected. It would be one thing if the movie was just a huge disappointment after how amazing the third one was. It's another thing altogether when I believe it to be, without a doubt, the worst Keroro related thing I've seen. On top of barely having any jokes (when Keroro's Sieg Shion greeting was probably the funniest thing in the film there is a problem) and the plot sucking, it also only had a total of like two worthwhile scenes. Those being the Gamera Natsumi vs. Zeta/Double Zeta Keroro scene and the F91 Natsumi + Butler Street Fighter Cosplay Battle scene. I guess maybe if you like dragons you might be entertained by it, but personally I thought it pretty much sucked.
Mar 22, 2013 3:03 PM

Aug 2010
I'm necroing this post.

This movie is an abomination, however, the intro song with the French theme was amazing, and when Natsume greeted a french person by saying "oi! Baguette!" I lold.

Other than that, garbage.
Jul 26, 2013 4:42 PM

Jul 2009
Still, try to write a negative review for one of the movies and people will bash it like a dead bee. It sucked big time. Worst movie of them all, felt like watching one of the newer Pokemon movies (which also sucks). Less fanservy than the last one, though, but the humor falls flat. Not enough parody's/references.
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Sep 13, 2016 10:10 AM
Jul 2008
Is this movie not canon? Shion and Terara appeared in the tv series but Fuyuki and Natsumi did not recognize them there..
Jun 17, 2021 2:19 PM
Jul 2020
Absolutely_Steve said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So even Keroro isn't infallible. I was told not to expect anything great from this one by those who viewed it before me, but this was worse than expected. It would be one thing if the movie was just a huge disappointment after how amazing the third one was. It's another thing altogether when I believe it to be, without a doubt, the worst Keroro related thing I've seen. On top of barely having any jokes (when Keroro's Sieg Shion greeting was probably the funniest thing in the film there is a problem) and the plot sucking, it also only had a total of like two worthwhile scenes. Those being the Gamera Natsumi vs. Zeta/Double Zeta Keroro scene and the F91 Natsumi + Butler Street Fighter Cosplay Battle scene. I guess maybe if you like dragons you might be entertained by it, but personally I thought it pretty much sucked.

Terara is super ugly.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.