Forum Settings
Forums

Akamatsu Ken Hints Negima Movie [Update Feb 16 2011]

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Feb 19, 2011 12:43 PM

More Rakan is always welcome ^_^

Feb 19, 2011 6:41 PM

What the hell.

We will get one movie of like 1h30 to cover the rest of the arc? This is madness! I mean look at all the material that need to be covered and i'm not talking about the comedic and random things that can be removed..

I hope that there is both a 'magical world' arc and a 'save the magical world' arc. In this case the movie could cover post Magia erebea training until the end of Rakan vs Negi, Kurtz could be introduced as well if strech things a little. This would serve as a introduction of the magical world without entering in the problematic the world is facing.
The 'save the magical world' arc would be the part where it is clear that the magical world in in danger until the end of this said problem.

If they plan to cover everything in one movie then that means that this arc will be over soon since I doubt Ken would make the movie take advance on the manga for selling purpose.

Feb 19, 2011 8:14 PM

meaning I should catch up with the storyline =w=;

Mar 15, 2011 8:34 AM

blahrgness said:
I never read manga.

j/k I watch anime cause I'm a lazy douchebag so I'm starting on chapter 203.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

No, start from 1 or 3, cause from there is where they pretty much [fizzle] up the anime. Plus its a really good read. :P

God I wish they would just make another freakin' series that goes on forever like Naruto (even though I hate the show) that follows the manga, and has a [shizzle] ton of episodes, and ends with the end of the manga.

Ken is always cursed to have crappy anime adaptations of his manga. Maybe because its because of his smoking hot wife! X3 Nah, but in all terms though, they really need to get a good animation team set up and really get his manga rolling with an anime that is 150 episodes+.
Signature Here.

Mar 29, 2011 8:11 AM

Yay! More Negima! :D
Modified by chiquit0621, Mar 29, 2011 8:14 AM

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Mar 29, 2011 11:48 AM

chieftain20 said:
blahrgness said:
I never read manga.

j/k I watch anime cause I'm a lazy douchebag so I'm starting on chapter 203.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

No, start from 1 or 3, cause from there is where they pretty much [fizzle] up the anime. Plus its a really good read. :P

God I wish they would just make another freakin' series that goes on forever like Naruto (even though I hate the show) that follows the manga, and has a [shizzle] ton of episodes, and ends with the end of the manga.

Ken is always cursed to have crappy anime adaptations of his manga. Maybe because its because of his smoking hot wife! X3 Nah, but in all terms though, they really need to get a good animation team set up and really get his manga rolling with an anime that is 150 episodes+.

No ty. Long show = low quality.
But then one or two 24 episode season could be good.

Apr 7, 2011 2:19 PM
Does this mean that Ken will not continue the book series to the complete end? Or is he going to do make an ending to the series?? If he does decide to use the movie as the complete ending, will it be release in America for people to buy or view? I agree that there should be 1 or 2 more seasons of the original Negima, because the only season that they made was good, but it didn't completely follow the story line written by ken. Anyone else want the manga book series to end too? Just not with a movie??

Apr 27, 2011 4:05 PM
They probably can't announce a series because the fan reactions are so bad. The company that made the others isn't going to admit that it sucks, so of course they can't make a solid declaration of a series. They don't t try and fail.

Also, it might be because there is simply too much, and an anime series would fail because it wouldn't be able to present nearly as much information is as entertaining a format.

Another reason could be because they believe current technology could not animate this manga nearly as well as they would like. They might simply be waiting for technology to get better, before they attempt to animate this good of a manga.

Knowing these, it's pretty much impossible to have a series for this. Not because it's not good enough, it's because it's too good, and an anime adaption would suck if they even attempted it.

May 20, 2011 8:41 PM

The-Undying-Mage said:
Knowing these, it's pretty much impossible to have a series for this. Not because it's not good enough, it's because it's too good, and an anime adaption would suck if they even attempted it.
Exactly. Hoorah!
Signature Here.

May 26, 2011 1:53 AM

setsuna-chan said:
taiyougumi said:
I don´t know if feel happy or angry..... of course, more animation, but.... always OVAs, (probably) movies.... WHY NOT AN ENTIRE SERIES!?

any way, great news~

The same here!!!! Why don't they just turn the manga into an anime series? Still, awesome news!

May 27, 2011 3:35 AM

awesome. can't wait to see this.

May 29, 2011 11:29 PM
So Ive recieved pretty solid information from a contact who lives in Japan that there will be a 3rd season of Negima but it wont be released till September 2012. On top of a movie slated for 2011. But Id still advise to keep ears and eyes open for any news between now and then :)

May 31, 2011 2:28 AM

i don't know how to react with this news...

i've always wanted a new season, something that follows the manga...

season 1's original content wasn't bad at all...

season 2, meanwhile, was so bad i dropped it...

OVAs are good too... though they're already too far from where the first season left...

oh well, whatever it is, i'll watch it... like there's something we can do 'bout it...

Jun 21, 2011 1:25 PM

YES! If this is going to be just like the OVAS, it's gonna be awesome <3
I love those ovas, the animation is pretty amazing.

Nov 23, 2011 1:29 PM
I hope there will be more series, OVAs are good, but they're no match for series, anyways i guess if there were a series, they could like put the time when Negi is grown, NOT an adult, same ages like Naruto..Negi Shippuden. xD

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]