Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 10, 2009 9:36 PM

The "Suggestion Bucket" is for anyone to bring up concerns, suggestions, questions, etcetc .

For Questions, either myself of one of the officers (or random dudes/dudettes of the club that come by) will answer it.
To add to this, it is best to keep off random discussions in that section, since we've already got a "random discussion" forum for that.

Also, there will probably be suggestions raised that others don't agree with, for example, the club membership IDs.
There might be people that want these, and some that don't. For that, negotiations are available for people who are for/against it. Maybe we'll just have people that one them have them, and for those that don't it won't be mandatory.

In any case, feel free to bring up queries, questions, comments, concerns, etcetc. at the "Suggestion Bucket"

-KaisaSolstys (KS)

Sep 10, 2009 4:58 PM

OH OH ok I'm going to use this thread b/c I have a suggestion! *U*

Uhm, i noticed that the member card topic has been pushed out of the club view of the forum, so new people that want one might not know about it and so! I think maybe it's a good idea to put a link to the topic in the club descript or something. IDK.

and yes, I have nothing better to do right now than think about trivial stuff like this ;<;

Sep 10, 2009 7:08 PM

LOl no~ it's not trivial stuff!
i'm glad you pointed it out~ will definatly do that right away XD