Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 19, 2014 1:21 AM

Sep 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rukia got a bankai.

It's indeed the last arc.
Feb 19, 2014 1:25 AM

Jan 2009
at last Rukia has a bankai lol
Feb 19, 2014 1:28 AM

Jul 2010
cant wait to see how she looks in bankai form
Feb 19, 2014 1:29 AM

Jan 2014
At last, Rukia got her bankai. It was all so fast though. I want more!!
Feb 19, 2014 1:39 AM

Apr 2010
I can't believe she actually got bankai O.O
Damn you TK for not letting us see its effect right away >.<
Feb 19, 2014 1:41 AM

Nov 2008
omg omg omg Rukia's bankai!!!!! Much love!!!!
Feb 19, 2014 1:46 AM

Jun 2011
FUCK YEAH, IT'S RUKIA BANKAI TIME!

It is still the same sentiment, it was a meh chapter, the fight scene felt repetitive, and how many times have this been used "I came to understand my shikai more.."?

Again, finally! RUKIA FREAKIN BANKAI! I want to know what Kyoraku's bankai is, that intrigues me the most ever since the ill captain said that during the fight with Stark. I hope that he doesn't get trolled, or I'll rage quit.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 19, 2014 1:50 AM

Mar 2009
sigh, so let me get this straight kubo....

Rukia has yet another new shikai power that she CANT EVEN CONTROL properly yet she somehow ALSO has bankai...

putting aside the oh so big part of needing to train and fight and be acknowledged by her Zan as strong enough to gain it.... where the hell would the time for all this shit come from... last I checked, Rukia doesn't have ichigo crazy capacity to insta learn all the powerups even if RG had some fcked up time slowing bs... and again, even if she did start training from the time skip, that was just 1 year... not the 10 years we've been told of and Rukia can't have been training before as she only got her latest shikai ability in Arrancar arc and she been busy till the time skip ne...

btw, did Rukia really just wait for her nii-sama's approval before BKing ~_~

meh, I would really like some semblance of logic and plot continuity (however little of it is left) than just fanservice chapter after chapter... oh wait... kubo writes this shit as he goes... forgot -_-
voidoxFeb 19, 2014 1:58 AM
Feb 19, 2014 1:50 AM

Apr 2008
Ermagerd Rukia has her Bankai Ermagerd lololololwtfbbq ICANTEVENLOLOL
Feb 19, 2014 1:51 AM
Apr 2013
So Rukia did had her moment XD. I thought Byakuya would steal all glory.
Feb 19, 2014 1:51 AM

Dec 2012
Rukia just went Bankai at the end. Cannot wait to see that.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Feb 19, 2014 2:00 AM

Jun 2011
voidox said:

Rukia has yet another new shikai power that she CANT EVEN CONTROL properly yet she somehow ALSO has bankai...

putting aside the oh so big part of needing to train and fight and be acknowledged by her Zan as strong enough to gain it.... where the hell would the time for all this shit come from... last I checked, Rukia doesn't have ichigo crazy capacity to insta learn all the powerups even if RG had some fcked up time slowing bs... and again, even if she did start training from the time skip, that was just 1 year... not the 10 years we've been told of and Rukia can't have been training before as she only got her latest shikai ability in Arrancar arc and she been busy till the time skip ne...

meh, I would really like some semblance of logic and plot continuity (however little of it is left) than just fanservice chapter after chapter... oh wait... kubo writes this shit as he goes... forgot -_-

Leave logic behind. Read Bleach only for some cool stuff like bankai.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 19, 2014 2:18 AM

Mar 2009
ToG25thBaam said:

sigh..ya... any hopes for Bleach died so long ago... in the end with it being last arc: you get a bankai, you get a bankai, everyone gets a bankai!!!

anyways, seems ppl are saying Rukia's shitkai may contain the word Bleach = SHE WILL BLEACH AS FAIL!! but WAIT, i hear u cry, bleach isn't white and the sky was white!!! WHAAAAA... oh wait, logic...nvm~
Feb 19, 2014 2:20 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Epic chapter once again!

Loved Byakuya's attitude and how he now has enough trust on Rukia. Finally, Rukia gets to fight for real without much help.

Senbonzakura's shikai form alone got almost as strong as its' previous bankai. That was badass!

So then, who might Byakuya face next?

Feb 19, 2014 2:24 AM

Dec 2013
I was so happy when byakuya said that it wasn't his fight and now we get to see Rukia's bankai! 5/5
Feb 19, 2014 2:30 AM

Jun 2009
Byakuya: "Hey Rukia, just don't let his ability affect you anymore"
Rukia: "Oh okay, I guess that works"

Well I would bitch about this a bit more but suddenly RUKIA BANKAI and I can't really complain about this chapter anymore.
Feb 19, 2014 2:36 AM
Jun 2007
voidox said:
ToG25thBaam said:

sigh..ya... any hopes for Bleach died so long ago... in the end with it being last arc: you get a bankai, you get a bankai, everyone gets a bankai!!!

anyways, seems ppl are saying Rukia's shitkai may contain the word Bleach = SHE WILL BLEACH AS FAIL!! but WAIT, i hear u cry, bleach isn't white and the sky was white!!! WHAAAAA... oh wait, logic...nvm~

I'd love consistency as much as anyone but Bleach has long since forgotten the meaning of the term. It would be easier to enjoy bleach for the 'OMG' moments such as seeing Kenpachi rape or the revelation of a new Bankai.

That's the status I've reduced this manga to.
Feb 19, 2014 3:09 AM

Nov 2008
Trejo said:
voidox said:
ToG25thBaam said:

I'd love consistency as much as anyone but Bleach has long since forgotten the meaning of the term. It would be easier to enjoy bleach for the 'OMG' moments such as seeing Kenpachi rape or the revelation of a new Bankai.

That's the status I've reduced this manga to.

You dont go into a mainstream shounen and expect logic. That would negate the very core of them all: deus ex powerup.
Feb 19, 2014 3:23 AM

Dec 2011
Finally ;____;
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2014 3:23 AM

Dec 2012
Rukia uses her bankai~ hope it finishes the opponent off for good.
Feb 19, 2014 3:30 AM

Feb 2010
voidox said:

You may learn bankai in the 10 years. Normal methods takes 10 years. Urahara Kisuke created "quick method" that takes much less time. As fair I remember, Urahara have been creating "stuffs" based on Zero squad. Even if my memory was bad, Zero squad has at least the same or stronger intelligence. So it won't be weird if they can "give or create" the bankai in a minutes/hours/days.

She can control her shikai "more or less". She had only small injury on her finger. Putting aside ability to move in 0 Kelvin, this kind of wound is nothing. So, yeah, she can have bankai... but the thing is she won't be good at it.

Awesome_G said:
I was so happy when byakuya said that it wasn't his fight and now we get to see Rukia's bankai! 5/5

Exactly what I was thinking.

ToG25thBaam said:

Maybe it's not 100% logical, but there are still some logic in bleach.
You can read Bleach for stuff like bankai but that's just wasting your time. My guess is that "wiki" is better place you may find informations about bankais and other "cool" stuffs.
Feb 19, 2014 3:42 AM

Jul 2008
voidox said:

I thought it was made clear that most captain (who possesses Bankai) cannot control their Shikai fully as proved with how Byakuya and Hitsugaya still have room to improve.
Rukia is also controlling her Shikai properly and just because it has a limitation as well as room to growth doesn't mean that it's uncontrolled.

voidox said:

You seem to forget that for a Shinigami to study at the royal guard palace is like throwing a physician from the middle age to our time and having him go through school from the first year. In a few months/years alone he'll reach a level of knowledge about the world much greater than he would have reached using his whole life studying like a madman in his time, best of all without having to do much effort.

It's not about having crazy learning capabilities it's just how much advanced they are. Learning how to use a Zanpakutou from the person who created it and understand everything about it is an exceptional shortcut and that is only the benefits from one of the royal guards.

Then again people have been reading Bleach and misunderstanding a lot of things while creating themselves a problem that don't exist with fallacies for years.
Feb 19, 2014 3:43 AM

Nov 2007
He actually approves his sister for being stronger, nice.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 19, 2014 3:51 AM

May 2012
Im liking where this is going but now i'm interested in seeing how Byakua has changed...
Feb 19, 2014 4:07 AM

Feb 2013
Oh yes Rukia!!! Finish that...thing? I'm more amazed at Nodt's transformed look than Rukia's bankai lol XD
Feb 19, 2014 4:20 AM

Apr 2012
"Hakka no Togame..."

Huh, pretty powerfull ice Zanpakutou - Toshiro who?
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Feb 19, 2014 4:26 AM

Oct 2013
I feel like Rukia hasn't really gotten stronger over the series too much. I should be excited to finally see her long awaited bankai but it just doesn't feel right.
Feb 19, 2014 4:28 AM

Mar 2009
Wannabiteme said:

You may learn bankai in the 10 years. Normal methods takes 10 years. Urahara Kisuke created "quick method" that takes much less time. As fair I remember, Urahara have been creating "stuffs" based on Zero squad. Even if my memory was bad, Zero squad has at least the same or stronger intelligence. So it won't be weird if they can "give or create" the bankai in a minutes/hours/days.

pretty much the definition of the BS that is: deus ex powerup... rukia had no reason or sense and pretty much nothing at all backing her up to justify her suddenly achieving bankai, Kubo just did it for all the Rukia fans to fangasm over = ppl read his manga = sales and blah blah.

Wannabiteme said:
She can control her shikai "more or less". She had only small injury on her finger. Putting aside ability to move in 0 Kelvin, this kind of wound is nothing. So, yeah, she can have bankai... but the thing is she won't be good at it.

meh dude, bringing up a flash of logic here (forgive me), I'd say you'd have to fcking MASTER ur shi kai before u can even hope for zan spirit manifestation, let alone bankai... but then apparently Zero Squad defy all rules of Bleach universe what with Renji's zan fake name BS... so w/e~

but anyways, if it's just "more or less", then anyone could do it... though seeing how it's last arc and Kubo's current BS is: bankai for all, I wouldn't be surprised if all VCs got bankai :/

Wannabiteme said:
You can read Bleach for stuff like bankai but that's just wasting your time.

dude, Bleach has zero logic, so like ppl say: stuff like bankai and shit are all there is left to bother with in this manga.

Shangetsu said:
I thought it was made clear that most captain (who possesses Bankai) cannot control their Shikai fully as proved with how Byakuya and Hitsugaya still have room to improve.

whaaaa... that's never been proven or made clear in any way dude...

After the Aizen arc, ice-boy went to that cave to improve his bankai, not shikai, so we can assume he was confident in his shikai otherwise he would've started there.... and byakuya has NEVER once said he can't control his shikai and it has it never been shown or mentioned EXCEPT now.... and in this case it was just him re-learning something of his shi kai that he had forgotten after so much use (or w/e) with his ban kai, not that he suddenly learned a new shikai ability or some shit, wasn't improvement in the same sense of what Rukia just did.

Wannabiteme said:
Rukia is also controlling her Shikai properly and just because it has a limitation as well as room to growth doesn't mean that it's uncontrolled.

Nope, she herself says she still cannot control her new absolute zero ability = not properly = not mastered shikai... and limitation has nothing to do with bankai as every ability in Bleach has a limitation of some sort. And every single character in the manga has room for growth, you can't just narrow it down for shikai as a point for your argument.

And look, of ALL the bankai user's we have seen, NONE have EVER learned a brand new shikai ability after having achieved bankai, neither has it ever been shown that a user who had just learned a brand new (still not mastered) shikai ability was suddenly able to release bankai... hence: deus ex powerup (i.e plotkai BS which Rukia has been with since chapter 1 -_-)

Shangetsu said:
You seem to forget that for a Shinigami to study at the royal guard palace is like throwing a physician from the middle age to our time and having him go through school from the first year. In a few months/years alone he'll reach a level of knowledge about the world much greater than he would have reached using his whole life studying like a madman in his time, best of all without having to do much effort.

what... -_-

I assume you're using your example in the context of Bleach shit logic cause if real world logic then:

If a dude from the middle age where to come to our time:

1) it would take a HUGE fcking amount of time (many, many years) for him to even come close to getting used to our time's world and all that shit.
2) After all that time, when he would be near a level where he could start learning shit, which ideally might be a time that would never really come, it would again take years for him when he would start out in school
3) no effort? you serious? It would take a muthfcking INSANE amount of effort on his part so ur "months/years" is ridiculous.... try years/decades
4) so much more shit I cba~

So ya, your example here just doesn't work in the context of Bleach unless you're using Bleach's shit logic (i.e. no logic, ANYTHING GOESSSS)... and dude, the difference between the SS and Royal Guard is not that of a middle age/our time difference. And if somehow the RG are indeed so fcking... ahead... that they can freaking bypass every rule and law of SS universe, then again: more deus ex powerup BS.

Shangetsu said:
It's not about having crazy learning capabilities it's just how much advanced they are. Learning how to use a Zanpakutou from the person who created it and understand everything about it is an exceptional shortcut and that is only the benefits from one of the royal guards.

ya, cause Rukia is a fcking genius to the level of the zan creator that she would be able to "understand' her way to bankai.... -_-

Point is, in the end, Rukia got to be stronger because she went through the Royal Realm, which offered her powers on a silver platter and not that she got stronger because of her own training like every single other character in Bleach = it's what makes this whole rukia bankai plain stupid and lazy... I mean, I wouldn't mind if Rukia had gotten bankai from training and all that, but like usual, Rukia winsfights/gets powers from plotkai BS... meh :/

But then hey, since your entire post is just working with the zero logic Bleach thing, Kubo will soon have the RG handing out bankais like flyers: you get a bankai, you get a bankai, everyone gets a bankai!!!

Shangetsu said:
Then again people have been reading Bleach and misunderstanding a lot of things while creating themselves a problem that don't exist with fallacies for years.

haha, nope. Bleach has already been doing that for us for years~
voidoxFeb 19, 2014 4:34 AM
Feb 19, 2014 4:29 AM

Nov 2012
Placing the fact that she is still learning to use her shikai, it was awesome to see Rukia perform a much deserved bankai. I thought Byakuya would step in and steal the spotlight from her which he did for a short moment, but after that the spotlight was all hers. Great chapter, now I'm just waiting for Zaraki's fight.
Feb 19, 2014 4:36 AM

Jan 2013
Yess !! Glad that Byakuya will let Rukia fight . At least we will see her Bankai next week . First time I;m excited for Bleach next week :D
Feb 19, 2014 4:40 AM
Oct 2013
At last, Rukia's Bankai is finally out. Like! Like!

And Oh! Byakuya's power has evolved too. :D

Can't wait for the anime to resume. :D
Feb 19, 2014 4:45 AM

Jan 2011
Byakuya actually acknowledges that Rukia has changed and is a lot stronger. Whoa, Byakuya what made you become so awesome! I'm really interested what he went through.

However, Rukia stole the SPOTLIGHT! My goodness, I honestly didn't expect Rukia to get or even use a bankai after last week's chapter. Geez, best chapter of Bleach in ages!
5/5
Feb 19, 2014 4:52 AM

Aug 2013
Aww, Rukia is happy that Byakuya said that she is strong now. Everyone was mad that Byakuya had to save Rukia but now she will be the one to actually defeat him with her bankai.
Feb 19, 2014 5:00 AM

Jan 2014
I was going to complain again, but then Rukia said "Bankai".

4/5
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Feb 19, 2014 5:03 AM

Jun 2013
HAHAHAHA!!!! BANKAI!!!! Rukia Got Her bankai!!!!! Ice Ability for Sure, But what Kind? Similar than her New Body temperature Freezing Shikai?

And Her Brother Acknowledges Her Strength... Nice bonding. Like this fight more that Renji fight against That Star Quincy.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 19, 2014 5:07 AM

Aug 2013
grandy_UiD said:
Byakuya: "Hey Rukia, just don't let his ability affect you anymore"
Rukia: "Oh okay, I guess that works"

Well I would bitch about this a bit more but suddenly RUKIA BANKAI and I can't really complain about this chapter anymore.

Yeah in this chapter Rukia didn't need Byakuya to rescue her but to give her confidence.
Feb 19, 2014 5:11 AM

Apr 2013
yes!!! 5/5

last chapter i was like wtf kubo but in the end he didn't fuck over rukia.

plus we get to see rukia's bankai i can't wait for the next chapter
Feb 19, 2014 5:25 AM

Feb 2010
voidox said:
Wannabiteme said:

pretty much the definition of the BS that is: deus ex powerup... rukia had no reason or sense and pretty much nothing at all backing her up to justify her suddenly achieving bankai, Kubo just did it for all the Rukia fans to fangasm over = ppl read his manga = sales and blah blah.

Sure it's kind of fanservice. But my point was that someone can "achieve" bankai in much more less time than 10 years.

Wannabiteme said:

meh dude, bringing up a flash of logic here (forgive me), I'd say you'd have to fcking MASTER ur shi kai before u can even hope for zan spirit manifestation, let alone bankai... but then apparently Zero Squad defy all rules of Bleach universe what with Renji's zan fake name BS... so w/e~

but anyways, if it's just "more or less", then anyone could do it... though seeing how it's last arc and Kubo's current BS is: bankai for all, I wouldn't be surprised if all VCs got bankai :/

Do you remember that Byakuya "learned" to use his safe zone (place where his blade won't do damages)? Was it shikai or bankai? I don't remember.
The point is you cannot be master in your shikai or bankai. You can be good "enough" so your zanpakutou tells you his/her "shikai's name" and "bankai's name". Ok.. but...
Zero Squad don't defy rules. After all, they have created lots of stuffs in bleach verse. They create "rules".
Shinigami learns stuffs, but from who? They learn it from other shinigamis. Does their knowledge comes from source (aka creator(s) - Zero squad, God[not Yucha bach] )? I guess 99% stuffs they have discovered on they own not from source. They don't know almost nothing about Zero squad place nor about Zero squad.
It may be "bankai for all" and they may not achieve that by hard training but by "science". Sudden "bankai for all" is not so good and interesting, but they are "reasonable" as for Bleachverse. You may like it or not.

Wannabiteme said:
You can read Bleach for stuff like bankai but that's just wasting your time.

dude, Bleach has zero logic, so like ppl say: stuff like bankai and shit are all there is left to bother with in this manga.

Well, if you don't find logic in Bleach, why don't you just read wiki or some similar website?

1) it would take a HUGE fcking amount of time (many, many years) for him to even come close to getting used to our time's world and all that shit.
2) After all that time, when he would be near a level where he could start learning shit, which ideally might be a time that would never really come, it would again take years for him when he would start out in school
3) no effort? you serious? It would take a muthfcking INSANE amount of effort on his part so ur "months/years" is ridiculous.... try years/decades
4) so much more shit I cba~

Let me quote Einstein:
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Sure. You are right that it would takes a lot of time to learn ALL stuffs: math, geography, language, physics etc.
In Zero squad's place (was it royal palace? ) they won't learn ALL stuffs. They will learn only the most important stuffs.
The amount of knowledge Shinigami (Rukia, Ichigo, Byakuya ... and that was all I guess) got was just very small and very well explained.
Feb 19, 2014 5:59 AM

May 2009
So basically Rukia's Bankai is a weaponized "The Heart" moment, right?
Feb 19, 2014 5:59 AM

Jul 2010
Dang, i didnt think i'll see the moment when Rukia says Bankai.Im kinda hyped tbh.
Good chapter.
Feb 19, 2014 6:05 AM

Feb 2009
oh my fucking shit, finally
Feb 19, 2014 6:06 AM
Sep 2012
So Rukia gets to beat As Nod after all, that is good. So Byakura is just there to be a coach. I wonder how much longer this is going to be, I am ready to move onto the next fight.
Feb 19, 2014 6:14 AM

Mar 2009
voidox said:

That's exactly the problem I had with this chapter. Byakuya never should have showed up in the first place. He could have turned up at the end of the battle, and praised her then.

On another note, Kubo's next manga should be horror. Crazy facial expressions in this chapter.
Feb 19, 2014 6:26 AM

Apr 2013
Mormegil said:
voidox said:

That's exactly the problem I had with this chapter. Byakuya never should have showed up in the first place. He could have turned up at the end of the battle, and praised her then.

On another note, Kubo's next manga should be horror. Crazy facial expressions in this chapter.

its still better then byakuya completely stealing the spotlight.
so i can't really bitch. besides we get to see rukia's bankai what more can you ask for?

can't wait to see who byakuya fights after the rukia/as nodt fight is over
plus we got kenpachi to look forward to. bleach is starting to get good again.
Feb 19, 2014 6:29 AM

Jan 2014
Mormegil said:
voidox said:

This.
That's pretty much only due to Rukia showing her bankai that I refrained from complaining about that. But yeah, it really bugged me too.

Oh and you're so right about the facial expressions : As Nodt a.k.a Hollow Christ was scary as f***.
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Feb 19, 2014 6:59 AM

Jun 2013
feelings, Byakuya & bankai
It's perfect, just perfect.
Feb 19, 2014 7:12 AM

May 2013
Yes, we will finally see Rukia's bankai. This is going to be exciting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Feb 19, 2014 7:34 AM

Jul 2012
facepalm after facepalm....Fear no longer works, Bankai out of nothing.
Kobo you should get Pro Certificate in Trolling Arts.

I painted my teary face with a disguised smile[COLOR=#ff3333] and pretended it was a cry out of joy.[/COLOR]

Feb 19, 2014 7:36 AM

Apr 2010
Hopefully it's something good.

Some people just cannot be pleased atm, complaining captains getting one shotted and the fights being crappy short fights, and now that there's been are few fights that a several chapters long involving some of the more important characters, people are just waiting for the next fight because it's been going on too long... What do some of you really want?
Feb 19, 2014 7:58 AM

Mar 2009
Wannabiteme said:
Sure it's kind of fanservice. But my point was that someone can "achieve" bankai in much more less time than 10 years.

no dude, it's really just all fan service :/

Rukia got her bankai thru nothing but plotkai and BS shortcuts that can make no sense at all except foooor: OVER 9000 deus ex powerups!!

Every other shinigami, in the Bleach universe, has WORKED for their bankai... and that 10 year rule was solid as it's been clearly said that the only ppl to ever bypass this rule were Ichigo and Urahara cause they used Urahara's special TRAINING method, look at that, it's still training... and that's my real problem... Kubo just did this Rukia bankai out of the fcking blue cause it's last arc, so fck it eh :/

I mean, there was ALOT of risk involved with Urahara's method and the only real reason Ichigo could do it was cause he's special and all that (main character).... in no way is Rukia anywhere near that 'special' or any shit like that. It has NEVER once been shown or said that she is in some way a great prodigy, or that she's got some special blood in her, or anything like that.... if you fans remember, she ain't originally a Kuchiki, she was adopted~

sigh, I mean, I could slightly stomach the whole dual Nature of Renji Zanpaktou. Rukia's Shikai upgrade was a cool way of giving a character that was sidelined in many battles for most of manga a new power. However, byakuya's whole [paraphrasing it] "Even amongst the noble houses for one to master Bankai, it only ever happens once in many generations" but hey look at this really unremarkable fighter who hasn't even mastered her shikai and give her Bankai, yay! She wasn't even a real member of a royal house, again, adopted -_-

So sure, fangasm over the bankai, I'm just calling out the total BS of her getting it on a silver platter from the RG.

Wannabiteme said:
Do you remember that Byakuya "learned" to use his safe zone (place where his blade won't do damages)? Was it shikai or bankai? I don't remember.
The point is you cannot be master in your shikai or bankai. You can be good "enough" so your zanpakutou tells you his/her "shikai's name" and "bankai's name". Ok.. but...

Byakuya was never shown to have suddenly learned of his safe zone, he always knew of that safe zone and it was only just revealed to us in the Fullbring arc.

And wtf do u mean u can't master your kai? wtf is "good enough"?

You're gonna tell me shinigami like Yamamoto or Unohana did not master their zan!? What... they were only "good enough" after all those years and still had room for improvement?

Look, the general point of a bankai is that when a shinigami fully masters his shikai, his/her next level of power is the bankai. So when they go on and train and all that, their goal to aim for is now: bankai, and not mastering shikai as that mastery is complete... can't just suddenly achieve bankai out of the blue when u still don't even know your shikai's full power or the extent of all it's abilities! You must master your shikai for bankai to present itself to you... case in point(s), all the shinigami we have seen with bankai have NEVER once been shown to gain a new shikai ability or tech cause they have ALL already mastered their shikai.

Now mastering bankai is a whole other matter.

Wannabiteme said:
Zero Squad don't defy rules. After all, they have created lots of stuffs in bleach verse. They create "rules".
Shinigami learns stuffs, but from who? They learn it from other shinigamis. Does their knowledge comes from source (aka creator(s) - Zero squad, God[not Yucha bach] )? I guess 99% stuffs they have discovered on they own not from source. They don't know almost nothing about Zero squad place nor about Zero squad.
It may be "bankai for all" and they may not achieve that by hard training but by "science". Sudden "bankai for all" is not so good and interesting, but they are "reasonable" as for Bleachverse. You may like it or not.

well, i got nothing more to say here.... seems you actually like all this deus ex BS that kubo has come up with in regards to the RG seeing he's too lazy to fcking stick to a coherent universe.... w/e... Kubo's plan to give the more popular characters bankai for no reason other than moar sales seems to be working well seeing u all fangasm so hard over this shit while hiding behind the: "RG CAN DO IT ALLLLL" -_-

Wannabitem said:
Well, if you don't find logic in Bleach, why don't you just read wiki or some similar website?

....you do know the Bleach wiki gets all it's info from the fcking manga.... don't get what you're trying to say here :/ If there is any logic to find in the wiki, it's gonna have to come from the manga.

lul, a quote from Einstein.... just wow dude... ~_~ I'd give you a gold star but I've seemed to have misplaced it :<

WannabitemSure said:
In Zero squad's place (was it royal palace? ) they won't learn ALL stuffs. They will learn only the most important stuffs.
The amount of knowledge Shinigami (Rukia, Ichigo, Byakuya ... and that was all I guess) got was just very small and very well explained.

WELL, real glad that you know everything that happened with the RG and rukia and all that stuffssss seeing as Kubo has yet to show anything to the rest of us.... I can really only come up with theories based of the knowledge and rules we have from the manga (and it ALL points to deus ex BS) as opposed to your HARD facts.

Maybe share what else you know? OR WAIT, how about sharing Kubo's number!? o:
voidoxFeb 19, 2014 8:26 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.