Forum Settings
Forums
Spoof on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2014 12:10 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

Wow! Reiner's method of titan counting was actually effective enough to make Armin fall asleep!

Potato girl being potato girl again.. Wanting to eat the grape shots.. XD

Mikasa, you clever girl! Putting a ribbon on yourself as a present to Eren.

Everyone wanted to be surprised by the barber and so he gave it to them. Nice!

Those guys purposely putting Krista on spot.. Poor Krista..

Mike being a pervert.. Sniffing Hanji like that. XD

Jun 19, 2017 5:16 PM

Apr 2016
Yikes! Poor Eren received gastroenteritis from the stress of being unable to defeat titans. xP It seems Eren hasn't been sleeping, due to his strong desire to kill titans. I feel bad for people who share the same room as him, lol. Connie simply said, "Shut up, Eren!!", and Jean's "Let's throw him out in the hall!" made me laugh. :P LOL, it seems Eren has been kicked out to sleep in the hall before!! XD At least Armin got special permission from the instructor, to allow Eren to sleep in the hall on a futon! XD

It was a little embarrassing that Mikasa told the instructor that Eren's stomach was hurting and that he needed to go to the washroom... :P As expected, Jean teased Eren about it. And why was I not surprised that Sasha was eating during class?

LOL, Eren wanted to shoot the titans with cannons, but they merely dodged!! XD I think Eren's stress just increased...

Mikasa said she wouldn't mind if Eren went bald, but I know I would not want to see a bald Eren. xDD

AWE!! Armin was so cute, when he gave the bubble wrap to Eren! Drawing titans' faces on the bubble wrap really helped Eren reduce his stress, especially when they screamed after he 'destroyed' them. xD
Feb 28, 2020 3:29 PM

Jul 2012
ooof, Eren and the squad getting the same haircut as Levi xD
also, Mike, what you doing man
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Jul 27, 2020 11:03 PM

Feb 2018
What the heck is that bubble, lol.

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - May 2, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
May 2, 2022 8:07 PM

Poll: » Sungeki no Kyojin Chapter 55 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 28, 2020

0 by Syureria »»
Jul 28, 2020 7:09 AM

Poll: » Sungeki no Kyojin Chapter 54 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

2 by Syureria »»
Jul 28, 2020 7:07 AM

Poll: » Sungeki no Kyojin Chapter 53 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2014

1 by Syureria »»
Jul 28, 2020 7:06 AM

Poll: » Sungeki no Kyojin Chapter 52 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2014

1 by Syureria »»
Jul 28, 2020 7:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.