Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bakemonogatari Episode 6 Discussion

Jul 24, 2015 3:14 PM

As usual, I enjoyed the dialogue between Araragi and Hitagi. Mayoi is fun too. And I was definitely caught off guard by the ending! Not much else to say about this episode though. Ôť┐ 4/5

Aug 10, 2015 10:08 AM

Rampage! ep 6.

Plot: While trying to study for exams, a figure from Hitagi's past comes a calling. And then Araragi gets the crap beat out of him. Coincidence? I think not!

Character: Kanbaru is new and seems to be the upbeat type. She also had the hots for Hitagi but whether that coulda been reciprocated remains to be seen.

Mayoi and Araragi do seem to have a pretty good friendship.

Animation/sound: The new Op is decent and definitely gives a lesbian feel. The end however when Hiatgi springs the scissors on Kanbaru is a good representation of Hitagi's story and how the relationship ended.

4/5. Bit of a swerve at the end but interesting start.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.

Nov 24, 2015 2:54 PM

So we got to know more of the past of Senjougahara and Kanbaru-chan. Pretty interesting. It's hard to believe that these two were friends in the past, and even so close. I really excited for the next ep. Damn, that dude kicking Araragi's ass. He really got beaten there. AND lol that reacting with Senjougahara (like she didn't give a fuck) when she had come to give him the letter. No reaction at all. Hhahaah

Well, at least Araragi and Senjougahara have something in collon to progress their releationship. Both of have closed themselves in their own word.

By the way, does anyone understand the concept with Red scene and black scene?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 29, 2015 8:03 AM

That last scene shocked me... That was scary, x10 scarier since I'm watching it on midnight.
Modified by keimaconquesta, Dec 29, 2015 8:03 AM
sup

Jan 12, 2016 3:36 AM

Mayoi is gonna stay for awhile it seems. Also lol Koyomi got kicked pretty hard... thank God he's a vampire.

Apr 19, 2016 7:45 PM

Well, uh... that came out of nowhere. Damn.

Oosran said:

And also, I can't stress this too much, Senjougahara is awesome : D

I'd have to agree with you there. She's amazing, if not kind of scary O__O Kind of like a tsundere without the 'dere', and a hint of yandere... again, without much 'dere' lol
Modified by HeroicIdealism, Apr 19, 2016 7:48 PM

Jul 25, 2016 12:45 PM

Senjougahara is a bit too psycho, huh? xD
Seems like Suruga is not just interested in him because of his relationship after all :o

Oct 30, 2016 3:49 PM
SO BORING AND PRENTENTIOUS

Jan 31, 2017 7:34 AM

Amazing Episode And That Last Part!!!!

Feb 1, 2017 7:41 PM

Definitely an interesting ending.

Feb 1, 2017 7:49 PM

It makes me feel warmth and love inside knowing that people are still watching and enjoying my favorite series ;_; I miss seeing Monogatari in the Series Discussion, we need that final season soon...

Feb 6, 2017 9:37 AM

I don't really know what to say regarding this episode. It wasn't that bad but it wasn't good either.

Jun 16, 2017 1:43 AM
How did Hanekawa see Hachikuji, who appeared to be visible to Araragi only??

Jun 23, 2017 5:22 AM
:D

O__O; That ending scared me.

Seems like Kanbaru's jealous, but there's probably more to it. I'm really curious about the other pieces in this puzzle. I actually didn't expect mystery to be a genre of this series, so I'm pleasantly surprised. I love mysteries :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, Sawashiro as Kanbaru was also a nice surprise. And it looks like Kana Hanazawa will be playing Nadeko, so I'm looking forward to that ­čśŐ

Thisismyname113 said:
How did Hanekawa see Hachikuji, who appeared to be visible to Araragi only??
I think you're referring to episode 5? They stated that the condition to see Hajikuji is a desire not to return home, and then they hinted that Hanekawa has problems at home :/
Modified by Ando, Jun 23, 2017 5:46 AM

Jun 24, 2017 10:39 PM
hubertpivert said:

Agreed completely! My gawd this is this ever a boring ass show. I'm having an incredibly hard time not falling asleep watching it and I'm not even that tired. All it is layers upon layers of seemingly endless(and boring) dialog with random flicking imagery containing largely useless and irrelevant content thrown in every 3 seconds in a laughable attempt to make things interesting/unique but all it does is make things more disjointed and annoying.

How in the **** did so many of you people enjoy this crap? I'm on the brink of dropping this garbage and I almost never drop any series.

Jun 26, 2017 12:39 AM
:D

Rain_Machika said:
hubertpivert said:

Agreed completely! My gawd this is this ever a boring ass show. I'm having an incredibly hard time not falling asleep watching it and I'm not even that tired. All it is layers upon layers of seemingly endless(and boring) dialog with random flicking imagery containing largely useless and irrelevant content thrown in every 3 seconds in a laughable attempt to make things interesting/unique but all it does is make things more disjointed and annoying.

How in the **** did so many of you people enjoy this crap? I'm on the brink of dropping this garbage and I almost never drop any series.

If you dislike it that much, you should probably drop it. Why continue to watch an anime if you aren't enjoying it? This show certainly isn't for everyone, and the style of the series definitely won't be changing.

Aug 24, 2017 8:02 PM

"I've already cleared the hardest character"
lmao Araragi's self-awareness is up there though.

Also Senjougahara not a Tsundere confirmed. She's a mild Yandere instead! XD

Hanekawa's a really interesting character, and I wanna see more of her and how she built up her weird little friendship with Araragi.
Loving Kanbaru too, and her arc is shaping up very well. That ending scene had me though...it was unexpectedly brutal, but I guess I should get used to that with all the weird crap that goes on.

Also, I wonder is the "half interest and half amusement thing" Hanekawa mentioned has something to do with Kanbaru's weird left side problem??

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 15, 2017 4:46 AM

I almost forgot to mention that shadow of Maiyo last episode that makes her look like a snail is really amazing for me. Haha.

Alright, let's move on to this episode.

Love the new OP, I guess the OP changes everytime we meet a new character, huh? :)

I'm so happy we get to have more of Maiyo. Yaaay!

So, Hitagi and Araragi are lovers now? Like they're official?!?!?! OHMYGOOOOOD! MY SHIP HAS FINALLY SAILED! FUUUUUCK! HAHAHA. I'm so happy. Kyaaaaa!

Holy shit, maaan. What happened to the last seconds of this episode? Who beat Araragi up? Whaaaaat!?!?! Was it Kanbaru because of her bandage? Whaaaat.
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Dec 25, 2017 12:20 AM

Another great episode with the expectedly great banter between Senjyougahara and Araragi and that ending literally came out of nowhere for both me and the great Araragi lol
Modified by TheFreycook, Dec 25, 2017 12:31 AM
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Dec 30, 2017 10:04 AM

Lots of conversation but it was more interesting than the snail arc. The ending was unexpected and much needed to get things going.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 10, 5:41 AM
Should have foreseen by the lilies that Kanbaru is ....

May 23, 7:32 PM
Since episode 5 this show has been on fire. I'm just amazed at the difference between the 1st four episodes and the last two. They're just worlds apart. Everything about the show is better now. Even the background and settings are more alive with moving trains and cars. The dialogue is so much better now, you hang on every word they say. This a great example of sticking with a show and not giving up on it too soon.

Hitagi went from a teasing tsundere to yandere real quick LOL.

I don't know why some people call this show a harem anime when it's clearly not. Well at least from what I've seen so far anyways. The drama got ramped up in this episode.

Aug 8, 2:53 AM

what the hell is this anime...

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]