Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fantastic Children Episode 24 Discussion

Aug 7, 2009 5:48 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hardly any Fantastic Children episode discussion going on ಠ_ಠ

Anyway, this show just gets better and better. I kinda had the suspicion that Thoma was Sesu but I didn't want to believe it, I really wanted him to be Soran.

Jan 7, 2010 2:03 PM

Five months later...a reply!

Wow, just randomly decided to marathon Fantastic Children and I never would've guessed something like this thrown into the plot. I was also hoping for Thoma to be Sesu. Wonder how he'll deal with this revelation for the rest of the series.

May 27, 2010 4:47 PM

I was thinking that Thoma was Soran...guess I didn't see that one coming. Unless they manage to butcher the last two episodes, this series really deserves more love and attention than it gets.
Modified by plagalcadence, May 27, 2010 5:28 PM

Jun 1, 2010 12:19 PM

What the FUCK? That completely hit me out of the blue. I'm shocked and dismayed, but I'm willing to go with it, so long as they don't completely screw up the next couple episodes.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.

Sep 4, 2010 5:29 PM

saintcross said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND
Anyway, this show just gets better and better. I kinda had the suspicion that Thoma was Sesu but I didn't want to believe it, I really wanted him to be Soran.

Ah what I thought too. But then towards the truth I realised he had visions of Soran dead with pain...and his arm bleeding was a trigger too..*sigh* so sad...

I thought he killed Soran but really didn't want i to be true either...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 3, 2011 7:47 AM
ah shi.. i has hoped that it will not come to this ... now they probably can't become pair and there will be somethig bad in ending .......
BTW: Do I miss any worthwhile anime-romance from guy's point of view in MAL? Let me know without hesitation :)

Mar 13, 2012 2:01 AM

wow man lol. talk bout a revelation. Although i kind of saw it coming based on all the dreams and visions thoma had. But i wasn't certain if he was seth or Soran. In any case, NEVER though seth was the one that killed soran. That just truly shocked me.

I wonder why the hell would he kill his best friend over something so trivial. I mean it seems kind of redicilous to me. Just because the fact that when Tina went all berserk and soran was the one that got her to stop. That suddenly angered him so much to the fact that he shot him?? I mean come on. His emotions and heart must of been so strong for that girl, that if anything gets in the way, he sucombs to revenge.

Then we also see Dumas looking like he is out for revenge, i hope to hell he kills that damn father of his. The only thing he ever cared about was gaining the throne from titas, didn't care bout his family, didn't care bout his wife obviously. He deserves to die.

Oh and my god, im not the only poster here. Whats up everybody lol. For a long time i felt like i was the only one discussion anything related to this series in the forum. Apparently this episode gained enough attention.

Man only two more episodes to go, hopefully they do a good finish.
Modified by link9us, Mar 13, 2012 2:07 AM

Mar 13, 2012 2:06 AM

sugarplumfairy said:
saintcross said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND

Ah what I thought too. But then towards the truth I realised he had visions of Soran dead with pain...and his arm bleeding was a trigger too..*sigh* so sad...

I thought he killed Soran but really didn't want i to be true either...

Yeah seth killing soran really caught me by surprise, I thought it was garucia's army. Because they made it look like that in the past greecia episodes.

Modified by link9us, Mar 13, 2012 10:41 PM

Jun 4, 2012 12:21 PM

Since Thoma had those "flashbacks" I knew he was either Sesu or Soran but me too, wanted him to be Soran. But maybe Dumas was reborn as Soran, at least that would make some sense. Dumas I think was born some time after the incident so...
Anyway, I feel sorry for Thoma, he had to face this kind of memories T_T

Aug 21, 2012 7:10 PM

O________________________________O

good shit

Jun 18, 2013 5:19 PM

Like everyone around here, I was pretty like : NOOOOOOOO I ALSO WANTED THOMA TO BE SORAN
I was pretty expecting it all the time, but I didn't want to believe it neither, it's just tooooooooo hardcore this way :/ Makes all the story really heavy until that point

I still have 2 chapters to see + the special ending, 3 days left yay! :D
Let's see how it goes on

Jul 23, 2014 7:30 PM

Awesome to see what happened on the other side of the glass back then! Really impressive development, I really like where this is going and well I do wonder what's next!

Mar 24, 2015 11:53 PM

Unfortunately Thoma is Seth as I figured. He better get over his pity party fast because Helga is about to be transfered.

Sep 7, 2015 8:26 PM

Come on guys, am I the only one who thought it was obvious Sesu was the one who killed Soran? Lost an arm, got abandoned and NTRed, anyone would snap.

I thought Agi and the others were lying or something. Turns out they didn't actually see it happening. Of course they would think both were killed by the army.

Sep 8, 2015 1:11 AM

Ugoki said:
Come on guys, am I the only one who thought it was obvious Sesu was the one who killed Soran? Lost an arm, got abandoned and NTRed, anyone would snap.

I thought Agi and the others were lying or something. Turns out they didn't actually see it happening. Of course they would think both were killed by the army.

I thought it was obvious as well...?

Sep 8, 2015 4:24 AM

seiobo said:
Ugoki said:

...Oh wow, I thought everyone had already left.

Sep 8, 2015 7:56 AM

Ugoki said:
seiobo said:

...Oh wow, I thought everyone had already left.

I think you overtook me at some point!

Jan 18, 2017 2:16 PM
Damn, here I was hoping it was Seth that was reincarnated instead of Soran to show that he loved Tina more than Soran did, even though Tina loved Soran and not him. But then it turns out he killed Soran and not the invading troops as I had though, not sure what to think now.

Mar 31, 10:33 AM

Damn yo, the fact that Thoma turned out be to Seth is definitely a nice twist for me.

These last couple of episodes have been crazy good.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.