Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Aug 6, 2009 11:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 703
Or vice versae what do you call him?
 
#2
Aug 6, 2009 11:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7033
He calls me:
Baby
Sweetie pie
My love
Other cute name he calls his wife:)
 
#3
Aug 6, 2009 12:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 608
i call him:
THAT man
him...
him -.-
he calls me:
her
 
#4
Aug 6, 2009 3:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
LilyRein said:
i call him:
THAT man
him...
him -.-
he calls me:
her

no i dont i like calling squirt
 
#5
Aug 6, 2009 4:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 703
I call him Vip, Vippy, Vipe, Vipernator.
 
#6
Aug 6, 2009 4:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
CeroStrife said:
I call him Vip, Vippy, Vipe, Vipernator.

i call her cero

originial right?
 
#7
Aug 6, 2009 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 703
Yes very original.
 
#8
Aug 7, 2009 6:47 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 608
i've also called him vicky
 
#9
Aug 7, 2009 6:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
>.> <.<
 
Aug 8, 2009 3:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1285
I call him:

him
that man
idiot
moron
weirdo

the latest nickname:

" MASOCHIST "

he calls me:

(idk,idc...i didn't give any attention to that ^^)



 
Aug 8, 2009 6:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
o well
 
Aug 8, 2009 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3278
I call him Vipe, Vipey, and Vipetastic, I think there is another one but oh well...

He calls me blue v.v
 
Aug 8, 2009 6:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 752
I call him Vipman cause cero already got all the good ones~
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
 
Aug 9, 2009 3:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7033
I call him:
Honey
Lovey dovey
Sweetheart
My pie
Teddy bear^_^
 
Aug 11, 2009 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1285
u give me the chills,woman



 
Aug 11, 2009 4:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
oooooo i think ive found a new weapon
 
Aug 11, 2009 4:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1285
shit....damn u !!!!!!!!



 
Aug 12, 2009 4:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7033
why u say that yue?
 
Aug 13, 2009 6:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1285
nothin much....just that,u can be a nice mother and a great viper haters enemy ^^

u can be my 2nd mother O_O



 
Aug 14, 2009 7:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 650
Viper doesn't call me anything really.
Probably because we get along pretty well.
 
Aug 14, 2009 3:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
hastij04 said:
Viper doesn't call me anything really.
Probably because we get along pretty well.


i call him my ecchi supplier
 
Aug 14, 2009 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 650
Okay. I can live with that and yes I am.
Good thing for photobucket.
 
Aug 14, 2009 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
yes it is
 
Aug 14, 2009 4:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7033
WhiteYue said:
nothin much....just that,u can be a nice mother and a great viper haters enemy ^^

u can be my 2nd mother O_O


U won't me to be ur mother??
 
Aug 14, 2009 4:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
Hime-sama said:
WhiteYue said:
nothin much....just that,u can be a nice mother and a great viper haters enemy ^^

u can be my 2nd mother O_O


U won't me to be ur mother??

sorry she cant be
 
Aug 14, 2009 4:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 650
Odd.
 
Aug 14, 2009 4:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
*looks at hast*

would u want the pysco kill yue as her daughter?
 
Aug 14, 2009 5:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 650
Daughters are only as psycho as their parents.
 
Aug 14, 2009 5:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WE CAN HAVE ANYONE AS PSYCO AS ME
THE WORLD WILL END
 
Aug 14, 2009 5:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 650
Good point. Maybe Hime-sama will balance you out so you aren't psycho.
 
Aug 14, 2009 5:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
so ill pass on yue
plus i want a cute nice daughter
 
Aug 14, 2009 5:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 650
They cute ones are less of a hassle.
 
Aug 14, 2009 5:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
some1 i can get married off and out of my house
 
Aug 14, 2009 6:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 650
ha ha ha ha. Looks like you have it all planned out.
 
Aug 14, 2009 6:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
sure do
if its a boy
off to military school
 
Aug 14, 2009 7:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1285
Hime-sama said:
WhiteYue said:
nothin much....just that,u can be a nice mother and a great viper haters enemy ^^

u can be my 2nd mother O_O


U won't me to be ur mother??


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what r u thinking,woman!!!! with a dad like "that" *points to the masochist sign on vipers back* i would really die D:

and i already have a daddy...he's faaaaaaaaaar more greater than viper ^^



 
Aug 17, 2009 3:03 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3278
viper911 said:
so ill pass on yue
plus i want a cute nice daughter


Haha like me^^
 
Aug 17, 2009 1:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 608
i'd like to be your daughter ^^ plus i have an excuse to hit you has hard as i want becuase you'd be an embarassment as a father but hime is hte best
 
Aug 17, 2009 2:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
Blueruby67 said:
viper911 said:
so ill pass on yue
plus i want a cute nice daughter


Haha like me^^

LilyRein said:
i'd like to be your daughter ^^ plus i have an excuse to hit you has hard as i want becuase you'd be an embarassment as a father but hime is hte best


like i said u two
i want a NICE AND CUTE DAUGHTER
 
Aug 17, 2009 3:27 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 608
oh well i'm definitely cute but idk about nice ^^ actually i am nice! to people....other than you
 
Aug 17, 2009 6:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1285
@rein: *high 5*



 
Aug 18, 2009 7:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
ok then
 
Aug 18, 2009 3:23 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 608
*hugs yue*
 
Aug 20, 2009 2:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7033
 
Aug 20, 2009 3:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
yes a lil too crazy
 
Aug 20, 2009 6:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1285
LilyRein said:
*hugs yue*


*huggles* ;3



 
Aug 26, 2009 5:03 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 608
u need us crazy people to make this club alive
 
Oct 8, 2009 1:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 7325
viper you have too admit they are a bit.... OUT THERE
 
Oct 10, 2009 9:02 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3278
viper911 said:
Blueruby67 said:
viper911 said:
so ill pass on yue
plus i want a cute nice daughter


Haha like me^^

LilyRein said:
i'd like to be your daughter ^^ plus i have an excuse to hit you has hard as i want becuase you'd be an embarassment as a father but hime is hte best


like i said u two
i want a NICE AND CUTE DAUGHTER


I am cute!! And soo very very nice...*Pulls out a bazooka*
 
Oct 10, 2009 3:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
Blueruby said:
viper911 said:
Blueruby67 said:
viper911 said:
so ill pass on yue
plus i want a cute nice daughter


Haha like me^^

LilyRein said:
i'd like to be your daughter ^^ plus i have an excuse to hit you has hard as i want becuase you'd be an embarassment as a father but hime is hte best


like i said u two
i want a NICE AND CUTE DAUGHTER


I am cute!! And soo very very nice...*Pulls out a bazooka*



pats ur head then takes the bazooka away*
yes u r but u need to stay out of the grown up toys
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »