Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 5, 2009 10:12 PM

Jul 2009
Just letting everyone know that I changed it so that only officers can upload pictures now.

Since we are at our max for pictures currently this really doesn't matter at all.

Join this club!NOW!...This one-->Failed Attempt
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 12, 2010 6:54 PM

May 2009
I would like to announce that this group now officially has too many members to have failed! I move for the name to be changed to the 'Failed Failed Attempt' club.

Edit just after post: Oh my god! I was just admiring my post when I noticed some odd text I could not decipher near the post above. No, not NY, hmmm.... Dear god! It's a man hold a woman on the ground, he must be crushing her! How sadistic you are Vordare!

Edit just after first edit: Oh, sorry. It appears I brutally miss judged you Vordare. I just realized the woman has no arms as the energy and nutrients to create them were probably obviously redirected during her birth into her huge breasts. Obviously she can't get up with such an unbalanced body and no arms. What a man! helping her up from the ground! Clearly this is just an expression of your love of compassion to the handicapped. I salute you. The creator is just so cruel some times. I too am unbalanced due to a similar developmental anomaly. My pinky is as long as this paragraph.
dositheeSep 12, 2010 7:09 PM
Jan 29, 2011 10:09 PM

Jul 2009
Impressive. My dick is barely as long as your paragraph.
Join this club!NOW!...This one-->Failed Attempt
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Talk about your least favorite anime.

Vordare - Aug 5, 2009

11 by Vordare »»
Aug 11, 2010 10:27 PM

» I CREATED A NEW THREAD!!!!

DaSpookySkeleton - May 26, 2010

3 by Vordare »»
Jul 11, 2010 10:41 AM

» I created a thread!

DaSpookySkeleton - Aug 9, 2009

10 by Vordare »»
Dec 21, 2009 4:28 AM

» Solution to our problem... Post your pics here.

Vordare - Aug 10, 2009

0 by Vordare »»
Aug 10, 2009 11:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.