Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 11, 2021 12:43 AM
Jul 2020
This arc is getting boring man
Apr 20, 2022 3:14 PM

Sep 2014
This arc should have ended now, seeing Lawrence getting depressed because he is bad at trading is frustrating too watch, especially when Holo isnt around.

Holo is probably toying with Armati for a change of pace and to make a profit but Im not watching the show for the gambling lol

Just when I thought I the scheme this time was easy to follow I start to wonder why Lawrence had a 300 silver contract for Armati, wasnt it 500? And why did he have the paper?
Give me back teasing Holo!

Now that I think about it, Nora would totally crash the party if she appeared now.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 3, 2023 3:13 AM

Oct 2020
It's fun to include little educational tidbits in shows/anime but I feel like -- at this point -- it's at the expense of the story and characters

Also, I guess Holo's intentions behind going with Amarty aren't completely clear but, if she is planning to stay with Amarty, how does she expect him to react when he inevitably finds out about her ears and tail? This is probably just her trying to make Lawrence jealous enough to confess.. I think
Apr 15, 9:31 PM

Jul 2023
We're getting to the good part. Laurence is trying to get as much pyrite as he can, then sell it to depress the prices. He is just timing the market.

Also, he asks Diana for a tale of a god and a mortal loving each other. I had to kaugh because not only is he talking about him and Holo,
7 hours ago
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Still don't quite get how Lawrence is supposedly going to to almost single-handedly alter the market, but if he does manage to succeed, who cares. It will be a great way for him to prove his "love" or friendship (or whatever the fuck) to his cargo- er, I mean Holo.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dbaranyi - Aug 12, 2009

291 by BetaMaleUltra »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Derp - Jul 30, 2009

149 by BetaMaleUltra »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HikaruKaneko - Jul 23, 2009

255 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Yesterday, 9:21 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vinesage - Sep 16, 2009

132 by patkarunungan »»
Yesterday, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

dbaranyi - Jul 15, 2009

125 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Yesterday, 8:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.