Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2009 5:15 PM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This movie is more of a promotional ova as that it serves the purpose of promoting the game, Pia Carrot he Youkoso! 4. The protagonist of the story is Sayaka from the third game and Tomomi from the second game going to work at the newly opened 4th store of the franchise. There is not much to the story but it ends with the fireworks and seemingly, the male lead is supposed to be Akihiko from the third game but he rarely has any screen time. He made an actual appearance a few minutes near the end and it seems that Akihiko is the younger brother of Shiho, the manager of the first restaurant in the debut game.
May 5, 2010 10:32 PM

Sep 2009
Wow, someone knows this story...
The movie was alright to watch once, enjoy it that time and then prettymuch forget it.
Jul 22, 2010 1:08 PM

Jul 2010
At first I thought "Omg .. it looks like a very boring movie" but now i think it was a beautiful movie :) i love all the characters and yeah - i like it.
Jan 19, 2015 11:30 AM

Jul 2012
The typhoon sugoii xD
Good movie..

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.