Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 24, 2016 9:26 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Writing 38 pamphlets by hand, the guy must have insane writing speed skills.

Fumin finally accepts the Astronomy club, but no extra money for them. Well at least she learned not to judge a club by its cover. She thought they were were all fun and games until she personally went to see stars and was left in awe.

Them dudes at the beach were so repulsive. Hime's got them MMA moves, kicked the guy with a fast roundhouse.

Jul 29, 2016 3:35 PM

Jan 2013
The scenes under the night sky are always good.
Needs more telescopes. Hopefully they look at the planets through them.
Jul 29, 2016 5:36 PM

Aug 2012
-Actually, from the way Fumie put it, it actually makes a lot of sense why she's so stubborn about nitpicking the Astronomy Club
-I was wondering where this was going when the Lit Club girls and Hime were being harassed but then I remembered what show I was watching. The whole conflict was resolved pretty gloriously, especially since Hime took 2 of the goons out on her own.
-I just realized that the sparkles around Roma when they ignored Edogawa (as well as the sparkles used at any other point in the show) were kinda like mini stars, which is pretty thematically appropriate
-Oh hey there's that scene in the OP where Edogawa has a noticeable tan and four of the main characters are riding on bikes by a body of water.
-President's got some dedication pounding out all of those flyers
-That's a pretty small can of bug repellant compared to the size of the Lit Club
-Huh, that was an interesting turn of events. Fumin couldn't see what was so great about stargazing because her eyes weren't adjusted to the night sky and she literally couldn't see the stars.
-Come to think of it where are the speakers if Hime's holding a microphone
-Props to Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari for teaching me about the Summer Triangle
-Come to think of it that's probably the perfect starting point for a stargazing lesson for a Literature Club
-Saku's explanation of the wonder behind stargazing to Fumin was actually pretty apt

This show still has tons of charm in the form of its simplicity and overall goofiness.
Nov 22, 2023 7:29 AM

Dec 2022
Knocking yourself out by tripping and headbutting someone's fist is an achievement in itself.

The dreamlike visuals at the end might have overshadowed even those of the previous episode.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Manimani Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Torisunanohokori - Sep 22, 2009

78 by CrazyButNot4U »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Sora no Manimani Episode 11 Discussion

dbaranyi - Sep 17, 2009

43 by CrazyButNot4U »»
36 minutes ago

Poll: » Sora no Manimani Episode 10 Discussion

Torisunanohokori - Sep 13, 2009

43 by CrazyButNot4U »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Sora no Manimani Episode 9 Discussion

dbaranyi - Sep 1, 2009

43 by CrazyButNot4U »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Sora no Manimani Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HikaruKaneko - Jul 14, 2009

72 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 17, 1:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.