Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 17, 2014 4:48 PM
Mar 2013
You know after i read the final chapter of cyborg 009 conclusion gods war today see here online: http://club.shogakukan.co.jp/book/detail-book/book_group_id/16/
I feel the theme in this final chapter is not only about us humans and its error of ways but most important of all its all about REBIRTH.
The story began or as it is considered the incomplete final storyarc of cyborg 009 begins with the prologue which is about shotaro ishinomori meeting Gilmore before his death and i think the prologues theme is DEATH itself. Because as shotaro is about to complete the final story arc of cyborg 009 he died anyway hence the theme of Death itself.
But in the final chapter it tell's about starting new and its all about REBIRTH itself like the rebirth of earth including an embryo in the final page to represent rebirth after death and just like what shotaro ishinomori wanted with the posthumous help of his son Shou Onodera the cyborg soldiers including 009 have received their happy ending.
And i need to ask you guys one thing if you people read the whole cyborg 009 conclusion gods war epic then recap it in this thread and also if your read its final chapter what is it about. and am i right about the REBIRTH theme?
also i dont know japanese i thought you might translate them for me.
Feb 18, 2014 6:40 AM

Aug 2010

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cyborg 009 Kanketsu-hen: Conclusion God's War Chapter 22 Discussion

abystoma2 - Sep 9, 2022

0 by abystoma2 »»
Sep 9, 2022 11:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.