Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 26, 2018 9:39 AM

vulturs said:
Hamel said:
Worst FFX-2

This. What the hell were they thinking with FFX-2!?
Yuna fanservice.

Mar 26, 2018 10:25 AM
A Better Rei

Favorite mainline Final Fantasy: X with XII as a very close second.
Favorite game with "Final Fantasy" in the title: Dissidia 1 with Type-0 Crisis Core in second place and Type-0 as my third.
Least favorite: XII,I though I wouldn't say that I hate it since I bought the game for PS3 and eventually on Steam.

Mar 26, 2018 10:21 PM
Review Moderator
God Eater

There are plenty of FF games including the spin-offs, so I'll mention three titles for both categories.

Best: Final Fantasy Tactics, FFXII, Lightning Returns
- Final Fantasy Tactics is not only my top FF but also one of the best games I've ever played in general. The fantastic story, robust class system, and fun SPRG gameplay are some of the reasons why.
- Many despise FFXII for its lackluster story, which I wholeheartedly agree. However, it has my most favorite battle system in the entire franchise.
- The most underrated FF imho is Lightning Returns. FFXIII is pure garbage, FFXIII-2 is a decent improvement, but Lightning Returns takes a great leap with its creative battle system and exciting boss fights.

Worst: Dissidia, FFVIII, FFXIII
- I tried getting into Dissidia multiple times but I just couldn't do it. The fighting feels super clunky and the UI is horrible. Not to mention its excuse for a "plot".
- The best way to describe FFVIII is a discount FFVII. None of the SeeD kids are memorable in any way. The junction system can be exploited so easily that you can steamroll the game right from the start.
- Don't have to spare words for something as widely hated as FFXIII. I'm just glad Square Enix learned their lesson with the sequels.
Modified by Skittles, Mar 27, 2018 12:49 AM

Mar 30, 2018 5:55 AM

best: FFX, FFXII

worst: FFX-2, FFXIII

Mar 30, 2018 10:12 AM

Best: FFV

Worst: FFII

Mar 30, 2018 1:45 PM

Best is 9, worst is a very hard battle between 5, Mystic Quest and the entire saga of Final Fantasy XIII (X-2 is also quite shit)

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]