Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 31, 2009 9:00 PM

Dec 2008
Only if your getting shot at.
Jul 31, 2009 9:04 PM

Dec 2008
America SUcks and Doesnt.

Sucks
1. Rascist everywhere
2. Free country .. pshh yea right
3. It sucks
4. Fat people
5. Idiot americans

Doesnt
1. Not that poor of a country unlike africa...
2. Its already blessed meaning we got alot
3. Good life i guess...
::: (\(\
*: (=' :') :*
•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)
.°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º… `•.¸.•´ ☆™
Jul 31, 2009 9:04 PM

Jun 2008
Dizzmaux said:
They can't make meatballs.

That's honestly the best argument I've seen yet.
"All I want in life is someone to put one of my quotes under their sig" -Perposterone
Jul 31, 2009 9:07 PM

Jan 2009
AriosThePirate said:
KyuuA4 said:
About Christians. If they only practice Christianity, they wouldn't be up in arms so much.

For the record, I'm a former Atheist who turned Christian. Learning the material, it is easy to see where people (like myself) go wrong.

There is no such thing as a former atheist.

Everyone who is religious is a former atheist. You don't believe in God at birth.
Gunther_Jul 31, 2009 9:11 PM

Jul 31, 2009 9:09 PM

Jul 2008
syaaj said:

Sucks
1. Rascist everywhere
3. It sucks
4. Fat people
5. Idiot americans

Doesnt
3. Good life i guess...

#3. it sucks --- Thank You, it is very much so :)
Jul 31, 2009 9:09 PM

Jul 2007
syaaj said:

Sucks
1. Rascist everywhere
3. It sucks
4. Fat people
5. Idiot americans

Doesnt
3. Good life i guess...

Oh wow
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Jul 31, 2009 9:12 PM

Jan 2009
Sin said:
syaaj said:

Sucks
1. Rascist everywhere
3. It sucks
4. Fat people
5. Idiot americans

Doesnt
3. Good life i guess...

Oh wow
First one on does isn't necessarily true either, in comparison to other places.

Jul 31, 2009 9:15 PM

Sep 2008
Sin said:
syaaj said:

Sucks
1. Rascist everywhere
3. It sucks
4. Fat people
5. Idiot americans

Doesnt
3. Good life i guess...

Oh wow

There goes the education system...
Jul 31, 2009 9:16 PM

Dec 2008
Blaze-San said:
Sin said:
syaaj said:

Sucks
1. Rascist everywhere
3. It sucks
4. Fat people
5. Idiot americans

Doesnt
3. Good life i guess...

Oh wow

oh yea i forgot about that
::: (\(\
*: (=' :') :*
•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)
.°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º… `•.¸.•´ ☆™
Jul 31, 2009 9:16 PM

May 2009
I think its hilarious when someone old enough to leave America comes up with all these bullshit reasons why they hate everything about it from the way the sun shines to the way the worms crawl through the earth. I like this country, yea it has a lot of problems but the benefits I get from living here out way them by a lot. All the people complaining about the obnoxious people you're obnoxious yourself. There is almost nothing I hate more than people that complain over and over about something and never do anything about it when its in their power to .

I lol'd at Africa being a country

Don't recommend me something that is still publishing, unless its close to being finished. Don't recommend me anything that isn't licensed.
Jul 31, 2009 9:19 PM

Jul 2008
syaaj said:
Blaze-San said:
Sin said:
syaaj said:

Sucks
1. Rascist everywhere
3. It sucks
4. Fat people
5. Idiot americans

Doesnt
3. Good life i guess...

Oh wow

refer to sucks #3
Jul 31, 2009 9:39 PM

Apr 2008
syaaj said:

Sucks
1. Rascist everywhere
3. It sucks
4. Fat people
5. Idiot americans

Doesnt
3. Good life i guess...

It's like a reverse Sarah Palin.
Jul 31, 2009 9:43 PM

Jul 2007
Gunther75 said:
AriosThePirate said:
KyuuA4 said:
About Christians. If they only practice Christianity, they wouldn't be up in arms so much.

For the record, I'm a former Atheist who turned Christian. Learning the material, it is easy to see where people (like myself) go wrong.

Everyone who is religious is a former atheist. You don't believe in God at birth.

I'm going to interject here - not knowing the concept of God and being an atheist are two different things entirely.

Being an atheist of course means you do not believe in god (or the case of many, a shorthand form of "agnostic atheist" meaning that you believe God's existence is highly improbable).

At birth, probably (any scientific basis to this conjecture? regardless), we have no knowledge of a God whatsoever. That's not the same as not believing in God. It's a rather large difference. It would be akin to saying that those who have no knowledge of the 9/11 truther movement are against it.

Frequencity said:
Nabi123 said:
Answer is an American is all of us. If you hate America you pretty much hate the world as a whole.

Guess I hate the world as a whole.

Nabi123 said:
Expand your mind and stop letting the media form your world for you find the real world for yourself.

You obviously don't understand American media...because if we let mass media form our opinions on America/US Government (which sadly most people do), we would be avid idealists who spout nothing but love for America/American Flags/Nickleback/Coors Light etc etc (which most people are). Wish more people would expand their minds and find the beauty of simple life for themselves, would make the country a lot better.

yeah America is just too big, I'd say I probably loathe 99% of the people in America and love 1%. That 1% is a pretty large chunk of people tho. a lot of what has been said has been sweeping statements, but swear a majority of American's make me wanna rage quit life.

To be fair, it's not so much that the country is a bunch of bumbling idiots, but that quite a significant portion of the media tends to display the less admirable bunch (See Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh),sometimes giving the impression that we in general appeal more to the less logical and more sensationalism driven consumers. We have our fair share of tabloid-like content as well.

This, of course, gets picked up and is far more interesting to "outsiders."
tr1ggers4dJul 31, 2009 9:53 PM
Jul 31, 2009 9:54 PM

Jul 2007
Frequencity said:
YaYERZ said:
There is almost nothing I hate more than people that complain over and over about something and never do anything about it when its in their power to.

I vote for Ralph Nader every time & I'm pretty politically active, but I can't change how other people think/vote. Nothing will change unless more people in this country unless it changes from both the top and the bottom. On the other hand, people who are like IF YOU DON LAIK IT HERRR GIT OUT...FYI emigrating is pretty difficult.

Politics is hard. Let's go shopping!
Jul 31, 2009 9:56 PM

Jul 2007
Frequencity said:
tr1ggers4d said:
Frequencity said:
YaYERZ said:
There is almost nothing I hate more than people that complain over and over about something and never do anything about it when its in their power to.

I vote for Ralph Nader every time & I'm pretty politically active, but I can't change how other people think/vote. Nothing will change unless more people in this country unless it changes from both the top and the bottom. On the other hand, people who are like IF YOU DON LAIK IT HERRR GIT OUT...FYI emigrating is pretty difficult.

dude I'd go shopping with you. what stores do you frequent?

Abercombie and Fitch. I like to sniff their models.
Jul 31, 2009 9:59 PM

Jul 2007
Frequencity said:
tr1ggers4d said:
Frequencity said:
tr1ggers4d said:
Frequencity said:
YaYERZ said:

dude I'd go shopping with you. what stores do you frequent?

Abercombie and Fitch. I like to sniff their models.

shit, samezies.

osnap bro. let's go!

wait. Hold on. I just found a cosmopolitan magazine!
Jul 31, 2009 10:03 PM

May 2009
Frequencity said:
YaYERZ said:

I vote for Ralph Nader every time & I'm pretty politically active, but I can't change how other people think/vote. On the other hand, people who are like IF YOU DON LAIK IT HERRR GIT OUT...FYI emigrating is pretty difficult.
Can't possibly be harder than living someone you hate so much

Don't recommend me something that is still publishing, unless its close to being finished. Don't recommend me anything that isn't licensed.
Jul 31, 2009 10:03 PM

May 2008
Are people seriously calling America racist as a flaw, really?

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jul 31, 2009 10:29 PM

Aug 2008
Gunther75 said:
AriosThePirate said:
KyuuA4 said:

Well. I had a late conversion... all the way to last year.

ukonkivi said:
Are people seriously calling America racist as a flaw, really?

To some degree -- we can actually draw some strength in that. Open racism? Like him public? Heh... go ahead people. Go to a black neighborhood -- and yell the N-word. Let me know if anyone survives.
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Jul 31, 2009 10:33 PM

Jan 2009
tr1ggers4d said:
Gunther75 said:
AriosThePirate said:
KyuuA4 said:

I'm going to interject here - not knowing the concept of God and being an atheist are two different things entirely.

Being an atheist of course means you do not believe in god (or the case of many, a shorthand form of "agnostic atheist" meaning that you believe God's existence is highly improbable).

At birth, probably (any scientific basis to this conjecture? regardless), we have no knowledge of a God whatsoever. That's not the same as not believing in God. It's a rather large difference. It would be akin to saying that those who have no knowledge of the 9/11 truther movement are against it.

Frequencity said:
Nabi123 said:
Answer is an American is all of us. If you hate America you pretty much hate the world as a whole.

Nabi123 said:
Expand your mind and stop letting the media form your world for you find the real world for yourself.

You obviously don't understand American media...because if we let mass media form our opinions on America/US Government (which sadly most people do), we would be avid idealists who spout nothing but love for America/American Flags/Nickleback/Coors Light etc etc (which most people are). Wish more people would expand their minds and find the beauty of simple life for themselves, would make the country a lot better.

yeah America is just too big, I'd say I probably loathe 99% of the people in America and love 1%. That 1% is a pretty large chunk of people tho. a lot of what has been said has been sweeping statements, but swear a majority of American's make me wanna rage quit life.

To be fair, it's not so much that the country is a bunch of bumbling idiots, but that quite a significant portion of the media tends to display the less admirable bunch (See Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh),sometimes giving the impression that we in general appeal more to the less logical and more sensationalism driven consumers. We have our fair share of tabloid-like content as well.

Atheism is simply the lack of belief in God. If you do not know the concept of God, you don't have a belief in him. But it's really just semantics, and pretty irrelevant.

Jul 31, 2009 10:43 PM

Jun 2008
The whole planet sucks..Anywhere you go is going to be just as shitty or shittier then America.
Jul 31, 2009 10:47 PM

Aug 2008
PolleyPower said:
syaaj said:

Sucks
1. Rascist everywhere
3. It sucks
4. Fat people
5. Idiot americans

Doesnt
3. Good life i guess...

It's like a reverse Sarah Palin.
America under Sarah Palin implies the destruction of world civilization.
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

Jul 31, 2009 10:59 PM

Jul 2008
Lol at random bitching about Palin.
Jul 31, 2009 11:06 PM

Aug 2008
Defiance said:

Awww c'mon. Don't tell me you weren't scared of the prospect of her becoming President.

Jul 31, 2009 11:07 PM

Jun 2009
America is a TERRIBLE place to live. :3
I am completely ashamed to call myself an American.

It's pretty bad when everyone from America even bitch about their country. (: lmao.

Elsewhere>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>America.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2009 11:15 PM

May 2008
shalbyy said:
It's pretty bad when everyone from America even bitch about their country. (: lmao.

Not everyone. And people from other countries complain about theirs as well.

I personally find the temperate rainforests around Washington to be simply stunning.

Jul 31, 2009 11:17 PM

Apr 2009
I like it here. You can get alot accomplished and have your voice heard. As long as you work at it. There is alot wrong obviously, but that isn't bad.Progress is slow and invariably disappointing. I'd rather live in a country that moves inch by inch than one that leaps forward in a single bound, because than I know that all sides of the argument are being heard.
Jul 31, 2009 11:33 PM

Jun 2009
ukonkivi said:
shalbyy said:

I personally find the temperate rainforests around Washington to be simply stunning.

very true. :) economically wise, we're screwed, but we do have some gorgeous places.
& there a few places that i would rather not live as well. :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2009 11:34 PM

Jan 2009
shalbyy said:
ukonkivi said:
shalbyy said:

very true. :) economically wise, we're screwed, but we do have some gorgeous places.

Huh. We have the biggest economy in the world...

Aug 1, 2009 12:03 AM

Jun 2009
Gunther75 said:
shalbyy said:
ukonkivi said:
shalbyy said:

>_o fine. it may be big, but it's shitty.
i'm pretty sure i like not having my parents get laid off from their jobs because they can't be paid.
Aug 1, 2009 12:06 AM

Jul 2008
KyuuA4 said:
Defiance said:

Awww c'mon. Don't tell me you weren't scared of the prospect of her becoming President.
Why would I be any more scared of her than Obama?
Aug 1, 2009 12:07 AM

Jul 2007
Defiance said:
KyuuA4 said:
Defiance said:

I died a little inside.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Aug 1, 2009 12:09 AM

May 2008

God Bless America.

Aug 1, 2009 12:10 AM

Jul 2008
Sin said:
Defiance said:
KyuuA4 said:
Defiance said:

I died a little inside.
Elaborate on why I shouldn't be afraid of them equally.
Aug 1, 2009 12:12 AM

May 2009
lol, what a douchebag

Aug 1, 2009 12:15 AM

May 2008
Defiance said:

Well for one, Palin is loads more Authoritarian. Seemingly even more so than McCain.

Aug 1, 2009 12:19 AM

Jul 2008
ukonkivi said:
Defiance said:

Well for one, Palin is loads more Authoritarian. Seemingly even more so than McCain.
No offense ukon, but I didn't ask you. I know your views(libertarian socialist), so I know your train of thought on this matter. So please just let Sin answer the question lol.
Aug 1, 2009 12:22 AM

Jan 2009
ukonkivi said:

God Bless America.

I lol'ed at this. But there's no way he could survive a hit from a Marine.

Aug 1, 2009 1:00 AM

Jul 2008
Gunther75 said:
I lol'ed at this. But there's no way he could survive a hit from a Marine.
Professional fighters survive massively destructive hits every day?
Aug 1, 2009 1:29 AM

Jun 2009
Gunther75 said:
shalbyy said:
ukonkivi said:
shalbyy said:

Another economic fun fact about America, is that is we just up and cashed in our trillions (and counting) of dollars in national debt we could probably wreck the global economy, or at the very least put a damn big dent in it. If that isn't proof of our economic prowess I dunno what is.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Aug 1, 2009 1:45 AM

Mar 2009
I'm often afraid to admit that I am an american. People hate and stereotype me for things I don't even know about, things I've never done and for things I'm not even close to being.
The best part is I have never been out of the country. This all comes from visitors and my own "countrymen". America can be an extremely confusing place sometimes ok ok ok okok most times ;)

It's just too easy stereotype an entire nation I suppose.
There's good things and bad things about every country.
I just do my damndest to try and label people as people and not some damned stereotype.

This country does have it's good aspects but it's just so hard to look past the bad things. As with any situation.
Aug 1, 2009 7:55 AM

Jul 2007
Gunther75 said:
tr1ggers4d said:
Gunther75 said:
AriosThePirate said:
KyuuA4 said:

Frequencity said:
Nabi123 said:

Nabi123 said:

Atheism is simply the lack of belief in God. If you do not know the concept of God, you don't have a belief in him. But it's really just semantics, and pretty irrelevant.

I suppose so, if you're going to use the broaden definition. I'm not too fond of that argument for atheism though, as while semantics, the definition is usually not kept consistent throughout the argument as an absence of belief in God but rather [very strongly] implied by the diction and style that God does not exist.
Aug 1, 2009 8:07 AM

Feb 2005
ukonkivi said:

God Bless America.
Shit, if the Marine Corps have retards like that, they should really step up their discipline.
Aug 1, 2009 8:22 AM

Apr 2008
ukonkivi said:

God Bless America.

Kind of brings a whole new meaning to the phrase, "The Power of Christ Compels You!"
Aug 1, 2009 8:42 AM

May 2009
i generally love america, the way everything is and what's accepted
(in UK, if your not a chav your a freak) chav = drinking on street corners, smashing things etc..

but (and to no offence to people) the americans i encounter are usually bigheaded, want to argue for the sake of it, or are really dumb it annoys me

.[We Are The Ocean]. - "Nothing Good Has Happened Yet"
Aug 1, 2009 11:44 AM

May 2008
Aug 1, 2009 11:58 AM

May 2008
Nabi123 said:
The way to sort out racism:

Who's that?

Aug 1, 2009 12:05 PM

Feb 2009
ukonkivi said:

God Bless America.

Regardless of what I say about religion, I will salute that :)
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.
Aug 1, 2009 12:14 PM

Jul 2008
I swear, you come up with the dumbest things to bitch about.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.