Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2009 9:40 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
it seems that ranma might have fallen in love. a little maybe.

lol things didn't go as expected for ranma (again)
Apr 13, 2015 9:23 AM

Oct 2012
Nice episode. This is just first step but at least Ranma will see Akane in different way.

Duct tape can be very convenient thing, right? :D (I kinda wished they kissed for real but I understand they want to do that in privacy). At least Ranma admitted that if he wouldn't care for Akane it would be a lot easier for him.
Nov 1, 2016 12:52 PM

Jun 2016
damn why wasn't it real?

LMAO China.
Feb 22, 2017 3:12 AM

Feb 2013
Traveling = Travel Ling lol.
I liked that fake kiss between Akane and Ranma.
I was starting to hate Ranma before that scene, he is starting to annoy everytime he opens his mouth.
Jun 2, 2021 12:26 PM

Apr 2013
Ranma was quite egoistic this episode, he should've noticed how much the play meant to Akane.
Jul 26, 2021 3:13 AM

Jun 2021
i wanted Kuno and the pig-tailed Juliet to actually kiss :( lol didn't remember the ending but it was ok
Apr 13, 2022 11:00 AM

Jan 2018
Looks like the animation budget is back already cos there were a lot of great-looking scenes. But then again there weren't any crazy fight scenes.

Another sweet but cliche episode, this time focusing on the same old Romeo and Juliet play. But it's probably better than a lot of R&J episodes out there.

I wish Akane and Ranma kissed fr :( Ranma should've been a "real man" and just kissed her right there. But Ig it's foolish to expect it to happen this soon.

The way Soun dressed in black in the play reminded me of the ninjas Ryoko has from Urusei Yatsura.

I can't be the only one to think the "Traveling" joke didn’t translate well. Or maybe I just didn’t get it.

Sasuke is a fucking creep.
0451Apr 13, 2022 12:28 PM
Sep 29, 2022 9:34 AM

May 2019
Pretty decent although it's still felt baiting. At least there is a sign of affection there.

Mar 29, 9:54 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Probably one of the most wild plays I’ve ever seen, and I was thinking more time would be spent figuring out who Romeo would be but they jumped right into the play and let it be decided then lol, made for quite the chaotic battle. And I gotta say, both Akane and Ranma both looked great in the Juliet costumes, probably the closest we’ll get to Akane with long hair again too lol.

And they really got me with those kisses, both times I thought “wait, did they actually?” but nah duct tape for the win lol, Kuno was happy even with the tape tho. I think the Akane and Ranma was “kiss” was especially convincing tho, it would have been a good place for it to finally happen but it looks like they’re holding off on it still, a great moment for the two of them anyway. And of course the trip to China was a misunderstanding, it worked in getting Ranma into the play tho so that’s good enough for me lol. And this is also the last episode of set 2 disc 2, moving on to the 3rd disc now and then I’ll have to hit another whole set.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 95 Discussion

Fake_Williams - May 9, 2016

7 by uridon »»
Yesterday, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 96 Discussion

Seabury - Jun 23, 2011

6 by uridon »»
Yesterday, 5:53 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 98 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Mar 3, 2017

3 by uridon »»
Yesterday, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 47 Discussion

enkil - Aug 5, 2009

9 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 12, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 46 Discussion

enkil - Aug 5, 2009

9 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 10, 5:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.