Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2009 10:07 PM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It seems that Clannad had copied this story.. I wouldn't have realized it if I hadn't watched the last episode. Now, its obvious...

Story isn't really the same as Clannad yet there are similarities. However, both animes are adaptations of visual novels which features a similar story with similar main characters.
Apr 9, 2014 2:41 AM

Mar 2009
love this episode among the 3
Aug 6, 2016 3:29 AM

Apr 2012
Kira01 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It seems that Clannad had copied this story.. I wouldn't have realized it if I hadn't watched the last episode. Now, its obvious...

Story isn't really the same as Clannad yet there are similarities. However, both animes are adaptations of visual novels which features a similar story with similar main characters.

In my opinion, the end of all still more open than unequivocal, because it does not fit well with the general idea of the plot

P.S Sorry for my bad english.
RobertBobertAug 6, 2016 3:42 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Memories Off Episode 2 Discussion

Kira01 - Jul 29, 2009

2 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 28, 2015 1:33 PM

Poll: » Memories Off Episode 1 Discussion

Kira01 - Jul 29, 2009

2 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 26, 2015 2:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.