Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2009 8:24 PM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
An incredible anime - I love Goro, I can't wait to see how this series fleshes out
Apr 14, 2012 1:51 PM

Apr 2009
Woah 4 separate sex scenes in the first four minutes of the episode, these people breath sex like air do they? XD I knew it, Ikeuchi was smokin' hot in this episode! Though I have this gut feeling that Riyoko might end up as part of the lucky ritual in the future too. LOL

Given Riyoko's prediction and appraisal of him (though she thinks he's still despicable), Goro's not exactly your typical big-muscled idiot. He might actually be smarter than he looks.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 30, 2012 6:22 PM
Jul 2018
Goro is impossibly skilled. A delicate robotic arm surgery while drunk? He can not be beat.
And Riyoko's definitely after him now, yes, even though he's so despicable.
Apr 10, 2013 8:10 PM

Jul 2007
Another great episode, even better then the first. This series kinds of breaks the boundaries of what is considered a "perfect" anime world if that makes sense. Where everything is always in some sort of order, characters are to strong in certain scenario's and the fan service is always their.

It kind of really protrays a much more visual approach to realism, as bout as real as you can actually get. Even the sex like i said in the last episode discussion is shown in a very natural manner. I could swear it feels like i am watching an actual movie like armegeddon.

This episode introduced the qualities of goro and what makes him so special, what his skills are and why he will be a prime candidate for the NSI and how is dream may become a reality.

Saving that man, even drunk off his ass, it was clear that he had the ability to operate machinery very well. This very well much reminds me of the movie Armegeddon where you have the guy who turns out to be a pro Driller and you find out later that those skills is what he uses to save humanity from extiction. This is kind of similar set up for this character and development. I am loving this show, i can't believe it has such low ratings. Well will have to see where it goes.
ArtimesGamerApr 10, 2013 8:44 PM

Dec 4, 2014 5:35 PM

Jun 2012
I love the pacing in these eps. I just get lost in them.
Jun 20, 2016 6:41 AM

Jul 2012
Impressive episode! Wow, this is the same kind of impact Space Brothers left on me.

Nailed it. Looking forward to the peaks of this Anime.
Nov 27, 2017 2:06 PM

Jan 2017
Gorou is definitively one of those cases where there's more of what meets the eye.

The tension through this episode really peaked during that accident.

Mayuka said:
Impressive episode! Wow, this is the same kind of impact Space Brothers left on me.

The impact is certainly there, but this actually reminded me more of Planetes. The comedy element in Uchuu is too strong while the tension and whole serious and dark atmosphere of Moonlight feels closer to Planetes.

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

More topics from this board

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 5 Discussion

tofei - Apr 19, 2012

4 by Tsukaji »»
Jul 13, 2022 2:06 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 1 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jul 13, 2009

7 by KannoSugako »»
Nov 27, 2017 1:29 PM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 12 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Sep 7, 2009

6 by Mayuka »»
Jun 21, 2016 7:37 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 3 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jul 29, 2009

4 by Mayuka »»
Jun 20, 2016 6:47 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 11 Discussion

tofei - Apr 19, 2012

2 by Sol_Ou »»
Dec 10, 2014 8:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.