Forum Settings
Forums

Last anime you watched (UNFINISHED) >>> Thoughts

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Post New Reply
Dec 22, 2009 2:59 AM

School days - episode 4
Wow, Makoto is only made of flesh and hormones...

Dec 22, 2009 3:41 AM

Gundam 00 Second Season - Eps 3
Felt somewhat repetitive...might get back to it if there is nothing else to watch

Dec 22, 2009 4:03 AM

Souten Kouro 1/26
Could have been approached in a completely different way, but I still have hopes for it

Gundam Victory 24/51
I don't understand anything of it, I want sexy time with that Chronicle guy and that's about it.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori

Dec 22, 2009 6:55 AM

Queen's Blade Season 1

1/12
Hahahahahahaha. Awful, and laughable.
Dropped.

Dec 22, 2009 12:21 PM

School Rumble, episode 16. I don't find it funny at all. And the pairing of Tenma, who has a baby face, with Harima, who has A BEARD really bothers me.
But I just need to finish watching it. One episode a day... I'll finish by 2010, I hope.

Dec 23, 2009 10:10 PM

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai- 12/24

Well, I'm basically halfway through the anime. Initially after watching the first four or five eps or so, I wasn't too keen on it. It lacked the wow-ness of the first season. Now the pace is picking up. I don't think I'd rate it higher than Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (which I gave a 9) though, unless it progresses really well imo.

Dec 26, 2009 7:04 PM

Now and then,here and there. (6/13)

Go Sara go! >:D
Decent episode but i have one problem with this series,the only reason i started to watch it was because people were claiming it was really depressing,im halfway through the thing and it ain't that bad.
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site

Dec 26, 2009 7:24 PM

xxangelchanxx said:
Now and then,here and there. (6/13)

Go Sara go! >:D
Decent episode but i have one problem with this series,the only reason i started to watch it was because people were claiming it was really depressing,im halfway through the thing and it ain't that bad.

Oh yes. The scene where she beats up her would-be rapist is one of the best in the entire series. It gets a lot more depressing from Episode 9 onwards, though, so don't expect it to be an extremely easy watch.

---

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (23/27)
-I never actually hated Rossiu, but seeing his remorse makes me like him slightly more than I have in the past few episodes. And Leeron was amazing in this episode. I was also amused to hear his theme song, "He is so XXX", when he was teaching the Dai-Gurren brigade about Anti-Spiral lifeforms. :-D

Baccano! (1/13)
-A little dull, but the premise is interesting. I've also heard that it gets better, so I'll continue watching it.
Modified by frogurt, Dec 26, 2009 7:28 PM

Dec 26, 2009 8:09 PM

Ghost in the Shell: SAC (3/26)
-I don't see what the big deal is yet, I was left pretty bored, is this going to get better or is this the format for the whole show?

Tetusjin 28-go [2004] (10/26)
-this is just great stuff, man! Give me more!

Gankutsuou (2/24)
-not a big fan of the graphics and I think who I think is the bad guy is wearing that name tag a bit too obviously, but I'm curious to see where it goes

Mysterious Cities of Gold (25/39)
-still think the voice acting sucks and every so often they have to act stupid due to clunky animation, but it's still a pretty engaging watch. Oh, an Kokopetil (sp?) can still go to hell, annoying little....

Dec 26, 2009 9:02 PM

Aria the Animation (5/13)

The anime that relaxes me the most! It's episodic, but it's so well done and relaxing, I can't help but continue watching it. One of the few shows I've given a 10 so far.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SakataKintoki&sclick=1]

Dec 26, 2009 10:38 PM

Fullmetal Alchemist 47/51

It's sad that I'm almost finished watching it.. :< I've really enjoyed it. I can't stop watching it either, which makes me get my hopes up for Brotherhood.

" ... carpenters fashion wood; wise people fashion themselves" - Buddhism

Dec 26, 2009 10:44 PM

Spice and Wolf II ep.1

I didnt watch season 1 so I guess this is one of the reasons that I am the least entertained. I am going to give it a chance, maybe up to episode 3 and see if it suits my tastes :/

Dec 26, 2009 11:29 PM

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
21/24

Quite good, but I still prefer season 1.

Dec 27, 2009 1:47 AM

Paradise Kiss 10/12

Awesome!

Dec 27, 2009 7:36 AM

Earl and Fairy
5/12

Your typical mediocre romantic series with typical romantic and spoiled pretty boy male leads and typical shy, kind and extremely feminine heroins making up a typical reverse harem kind of situation (Special A/ La corda)

This one's a LITTLE different though in terms of plots. It's got quite some action and mysteries even though the whole 'Fairy' theme is completely lame. The characters are still quite likeable. The plot keeps me.

Jan 2, 2010 1:32 PM

Blood+ 20/50

I can't stop watching this... argh I want to know more about Saya's past as much as she does XD

Jan 5, 2010 10:04 PM

Gankutsuou (6/24)
I'm seriously considering dropping this, maybe my eyes were just overly sensitive tonight, but the visuals are absolute hell on my eye muscles. I like to think I have a pretty good tolerance for eye strain, I can play games for two days straight and not experience half the eye strain I get per episode here :(
And this problem is only getting worse for me as the episodes go on, I'm just not adjusting to the visuals at all, if anything they get more out of whack to me every episode. I really don't want to drop it because the story has been pretty good and promises to only get more interesting, but in anime, my ears can't be my primary viewing source and my eyes get a say in this too. I'll see how it goes on Thursday (the next opportunity I'll get to watch this with natural light allowed to enter the room), if I'm lucky, I'll just limit it to daytime viewing only. At worst, I'll try to play it on my computer and listen to it books on tape style.

Jan 5, 2010 10:45 PM

Princess Tutu (20/26)

I found it pretty enjoyable at first. Now I'm not sure. The show is so formulaic that I wonder if it should have been half as long. To make matters worse, the creators keep bringing in new elements (Fakir's short-stories, for instance), like they can't figure out ways of moving the story along with what they have. It lacks structure, despite being repetitive. But I may be looking at it too mechanically. It is fantasy, after all.

Jan 5, 2010 11:54 PM

Hellsing Ultimate 7 wicked... Pretty good though, even though I had somewhat forgotten what happened in the last episode...
行けー幼子兵器!あれは木端微塵に粉砕しろ!

Jan 6, 2010 5:01 AM

minami-ke, I just want to collect all eps ^^,,

Modified by AvenaPros, Jan 6, 2010 5:09 AM

Jan 6, 2010 5:15 AM

Nodame Cantabile... This is quite a surprise. It's not my type of genre, and it's boring at times. Still, I can't help but like the two main characters, and somehow different story and execution from other romance anime I've seen.
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

Jan 6, 2010 12:07 PM

SoRaNoWoTo 1/13 - I like it. Awesome backgrounds, good music, and the K-ON episodes are tolerable. Only real negative at the moment is that it could turn into moe slice-of-life for the entire show (though I'm expecting 1-5 more slice-of-life episodes no matter what).

Chu-Bra 1/12 - Stupid but funny. Mediocre to bad for the first part of the episode, but the ending is funny and somehow rather charming.

Gintama 9/? - It's good, though nothing spectacular at the moment. I've heard that it gets better after the first ten-or-so episodes; hopefully that's true.

Mai-HiME 14/26 - Drama is heating up, relationships are getting more solid (though that does involve strengthening Mai and Tate's relationship, which I personally can't stand...), and a plot is truly appearing. Hope the upward trend continues.

Koihime Musou 5/12 - Intelligent it may not be, but fun, cute, and full of yuri it is. Seriously, an episode's plot revolves around a girl who is blackmailing a town so that she can feed a cave full of puppies (adorable puppies, I might add).

Nabari no Ou 1/26 - Not bad for a first episode, other than the fact that Miharu looks and sounds like a girl (he's like a trap that isn't pretending to be female, which is rather disconcerting...).
Confucius say man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

Jan 6, 2010 12:17 PM

11 Eyes - 2/12 It's ok, don't really know what the hell is going on.

Jan 6, 2010 2:37 PM

Ichigo Mashimaro

6/12

Nothing bad I have to say about it, I really really am enjoying this anime. I love the comedy in it and the things they do to stop being bored. Like not stepping in the sun and only staying in the shadows on hot days. Which makes me smile because I used to do things like that when I was young.

Jan 6, 2010 5:09 PM

Bakemonogatari (13/15)

This anime is amazing. It has some of the best character interactions I've seen in an anime. Really good stuff.

Jan 9, 2010 3:57 AM

Vampire Knight Quilty ep 3

Somehow I'm losing my interest...

Jan 9, 2010 9:37 PM

Princess Tutu (23/26)

Although some parts of the story felt abrupt at first, they're coming together nicely. I'm glad the show has picked up momentum.

Jan 9, 2010 9:46 PM

One Piece 363/???
Great characters, fun plot, and has many epic scenes. However, there is way too much recap/recycling of scenes. Slow progression and many disappointingly short and or anti-climactic fights are my biggest complaints for this one.

Jan 19, 2010 3:29 AM

NANA - completely engaging and never fail to entertain me. I notice I have watched 16 eps really fast.
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

Jan 19, 2010 4:04 AM

legend of galactic heroes - its awesome, tho sometimes the plot is kinda way too much dragged out..
anyway cant wait to finish it

Jan 19, 2010 4:52 AM

Chaos Head.

I don't like it all,after seeing a few episodes,but it's only a few left so Ill finish it anyway. And besides, I want to know what happens in the end.

Jan 19, 2010 5:17 AM

Monster
at ep 7 atm
If it continues to be this good for the whole show, which is very long.... 74 eps. This will be the best anime I have ever seen.
No sig :(

Jan 19, 2010 1:13 PM

Elfen Lied - Is it only me or are all main characters retarded and annoying? I don’t get what everyone see in this show. Well I have to complete it but... Lucy is the only character for now, who is interesting. It is pain to watch.

Jan 19, 2010 2:38 PM

Spice & Wolf 4/13
This show seems to be quite intresting, although i tend to find it very boring at times -_- so i'm quite forcing myself to watch this one.
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

Jan 25, 2010 8:35 AM

Hunter x Hunter 7/62

I feel theres coming a big friendship between 2 characters

Jan 25, 2010 8:45 AM

One Piece 31/?

Interesting alright, but I still have a LOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go.

Jan 25, 2010 9:01 AM

Gurren Lagann (ep 9) it was awsome. funny and action packed until.... SPOILER THREADS RUINED MY THOUGHTS TO THIS ANIME.

Jan 25, 2010 9:18 AM

School Rumble season 2 - I loved the first season and the 2nd is funny as hell and i love Harima :D

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - Atm its pretty steady, some episodes are epic, some not so good but enjoying it so far

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/TeaAnyOne91

Jan 25, 2010 6:12 PM

Gasaraki, 4/20something

I like it so far. I like the mix of mecha and supernatural elements. The animation looks good too considering it's from the 90s.

Jan 25, 2010 6:18 PM

D. Gray-Man Ep 30? or something in the 30's.

I like the animation, plot, character interaction and the fighting scenes. The only thing I couldn't stand was what felt like intro+recap = 10minutes. Basically their poor attempt to lengthen the anime to keep it from catching up with the Manga.

After a while I just got annoyed with how they were stretching it out so I stopped watching and started reading the Manga instead. If they didn't try to stretch it out I would still be watching the anime.

Jan 25, 2010 6:40 PM

Last unfinished anime I watched was 5 centimeters per second. >.< I loved what I saw of it. I just had to stop it once and got too busy and forgot to pick it back up.

Feb 4, 2010 2:31 AM
'Just finished episode 34 of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood :)

It is really great so far! :D Everyone's so lovable :)

If this anime is accurate to the manga where f.M.A 1 wasn't, it is incredible how much of the original series was made-up!

I'm also prefering the direction the plot is heading more in this series than in the last.

Very promising thus far :)

Feb 4, 2010 4:00 AM

Durarara ep4
So Ra No Wo To ep4
They were OK~~

Feb 4, 2010 4:27 AM

Bakemonogatari

So far so good. It is really interesting, even though some find it a tad boring, and unique. The animation is great and so are the dialogues between the characters.

I think there are just two more episodes left to be aired.

Feb 4, 2010 4:46 AM

Buzzer Beater- 4/13

I think it's just average which is disappointing since I expected so much more as the original creator is Inoue Takehiko. There is some humour, but overall the characters aren't impressive and I just can't feel the flow of the anime. I'd probably complete watching it though.

Feb 4, 2010 10:06 AM

Baka to Testo to Shokanjuu - ep2. I love this anime, though i'm still at episode 2 but the whole thing was fun with a random twist in every scene. I really love how they tease the male protagonist. heheh

Feb 4, 2010 3:32 PM

Clannad - 5/24

Yeah, I only started this to watch AS. But this is the one show that I'm actually trying not to have spoiled. I don't open the spoiler tags for this show, which is something I haven't ever really done.

I've heard a lot of people say that the first series isn't good, but I'm enjoying it so far. =/ The characters, I think, are quite enjoyable. Especially Nagisa's parents. It has my favorite styling of art, too. It always draws me in, with the more bubbly type. And, with the promise of tears in the end of AS, only makes me watch it more.

Although I gotta say that it can get dull at times, it's a series that I can sit down and watch the series without forcing myself to.

Feb 5, 2010 6:45 AM

Jounjo Romantica. 30 seconds of the first episode...
It was gay, literally
Score Criteria:

Feb 5, 2010 3:43 PM

Kimi ni Todoke - 17/24

Extremely cute episode! Made me love Ryu even more with his hugging Maru-chan all throughout the episode. This series just puts a smile to my face and makes me feel all happy and warm inside.

Feb 7, 2010 12:30 AM

Gundam Wing, 8/49

This show is ridiculous, and yes, a bit gay. I have no idea where the plot is going at the moment, so at least that much is interesting. Sure she's not exactly brilliant, but I really love Relena. They make a big deal about some of the pilots being fearless, but she's twice their badass without even having gotten into a robot. Same with Treize. His VA's awesome. The character himself is as ridiculous as the show(but more enjoyably so) and twice as incomprehensible. He quashes all attempts at peace and diplomacy in a manipulative manner, but now it turns out he's an environmentalist. Other than them, Duo and Noin are kind of cool. Heero was a creeper at first, complete with evil laugh, but he's gotten a little calmer thanks to Relena. He's actually been a pretty entertaining protagonist so far, considering he's an over-powered socially-lacking teenager. Everyone else either sucks or is boring.
Modified by senerikfred, Feb 7, 2010 12:58 AM

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »