Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2009 6:08 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
hrmm akane can be really dense sometimes, and that was a really sweet thing ranma did for her at the end.

im guessing it was all those photos he ate...?
Jun 6, 2010 7:23 PM

Jul 2009
Nah, it was obviously the lethal cooking.
Jun 16, 2010 1:16 AM

Feb 2010
If there is one thing that is consistent throughout the entire series is that Akana CANNOT cook to save her or anyone's life. The food itself would put them in their grave. One ep in particular has Kasumi trying to help akane cook and It was all Kasumi could do to get Akane to even use the right ingredients, not to mention trying so hard as to not wreck the kitchen in the process.
We will never forget those that have fallen for our freedom!
Dec 16, 2010 2:53 PM

May 2010
Hmm, the animation quality seemed suddenly worse for this episode. There were a couple scenes where I was jolted by how wrong it looked.
“Money can't buy dere”
Feb 21, 2017 2:24 PM

Feb 2013
I'm glad that he ate Akane's cookies in the end, he said that they were good, but his stomach doesn't seem to agree.
Jun 2, 2021 3:03 AM

Apr 2013
I wonder how Akane can be jealous of Kodachi in the first place, I mean Ranma clearly wants nothing to do with that crazy woman.
Jul 26, 2021 12:57 AM

Jun 2021
"Green turtle"... Also i enjoyed so much the scenes of Kuno preparing for a bath with his beloved pig-tailed girl
Apr 13, 2022 7:46 AM

Jan 2018
Lol Kuno had a "Piyo Piyo" apron thing from Maison Ikkoku. That was cute.

This episode had a cute premise. Nothing too crazy. The ending is wholesome. And it's my headcanon that Ranma's stomach ached due to all the photos he ate and not because of Akane's cookies. Otherwise the wholesomeness would be destroyed.

Also I'm not the only one to notice this episode had weird animation. Great.
Nov 2, 2022 3:29 PM
Jul 2021
i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i ii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Mar 26, 10:49 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This one was a nice Akane and Ranma episode, of course with the addition of Kodachi and Kuno, it started out as simple as trying cookies and turned into stopping Kodachi from spreading a false photo of her and Ranma together, it was pretty funny how Ranma ate them to dispose of them too lol.

Kodachi was also fun in this one, she had a lot of nice up close shots too, I noticed people saying the animation was weird this episode but imo in some parts it looked better than usual, especially when Kodachi recovered from her up close and personal moment with Ranma. And despite the wholesome ending of this one where Ranma mends the misunderstanding with Akane and eats her cookies, at the end he has a terrible stomach ache lol, it’s possible this was because of the photos but I guess it’s left up to interpretation.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 51 Discussion

enkil - Aug 8, 2009

6 by TheColonel76 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 50 Discussion

enkil - Aug 7, 2009

7 by TheColonel76 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 49 Discussion

enkil - Aug 7, 2009

22 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 7:07 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 48 Discussion

enkil - Aug 6, 2009

5 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 6:22 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 95 Discussion

Fake_Williams - May 9, 2016

7 by uridon »»
Apr 17, 5:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.