Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2009 7:18 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That really was a waste of a game. And I kinda want Minami to not win so that she can give up that nonsense. What makes you good? The more "suteki" you look?
Dec 12, 2009 3:07 AM

May 2008
I hope the gymnastics thing with Minami ends soon, it's the most uninteresting thing ever, it's basically an excuse to draw some girls in leotards.
Jun 27, 2015 2:43 AM

Jan 2015
I find Kusake's uncanny resemblance to Tatsuya disturbing.
Aug 26, 2015 1:54 AM
Nov 2014
I really want to punch that c*nt couch right in his face lmao, what a scumbag. Not playing your first team starters in a practise match after a long time is a disgrace. It has been so long since I hated a character like this and hate itself is a strong word but this coach has been a full blown twat.
Nov 22, 2015 2:21 AM

Jul 2008
Yep I'm over this coach, he needs to go soon.
Aug 5, 2016 6:17 PM

Jan 2013
Pathetic baseball game.
Alright episode though.
Dec 26, 2016 7:26 AM

Oct 2015
Wow the fuck is the coach doing... This can't be helpful for the player right mentally or physically. I still want Minami to win, it would suck for her to fall flat.
Aug 24, 2017 12:50 PM
Aug 2016
This show got really boring again. The coach is the best by the way. Without him it would be too boring to continue.
Oct 28, 2018 1:35 PM

Sep 2011
What a joke, they lost that game in a humiliating way just because the demon coach wanted to please his sadistic soul, and then shift the blame to Tacchan. Insufferable! He wasn't thinking about the first-years at all either, because this must have crushed their enthusiasm, and self-esteem too. This was so pointless, and infuriating, it seems the only point of this game was to render Nishimura useless as a pitcher, and to make the foolish Minami not pay attention to her own competition, even though it was just a practice game. At least she didn't lose yet, but this is so insufferable.
Aug 4, 2020 1:26 PM

Jul 2015
Quite obvious those team isn't going win with a shitty coach like that, if not for their goal to reach Koshien it really would have been a good idea to just temporary quit. As for Minami I don't think she cares that much about winning since in the first place it wasn't really her choice to join the gymnastics anyway.

Jan 8, 2021 10:47 AM
Jan 2017
Looks like this guy is out with the goal of making the players realize that they are not good at baseball so that he can heal his wounded self esteem.This coach really needs to go away otherwise this team won't be even available to play preliminary tournament.
Aug 14, 2021 6:25 AM

Jan 2018
Did Nishimura just get nerfed? If that's the case then for the first time I'd feel bad about him. It's unfair.

At this point it's clear Minami is doing gymnastics through talent alone, which is still impressive. But she doesn't really care for it and her heart lies in baseball. I don't understand what sort of message the author of Touch is trying to portray here. Are you supposed to hone your talents and build your own dream or follow a dream that's someone else's? At the very least, the portrayal is very confusing. I'm hoping it'll stick to one of those by the end.

I get the OP already has too much Minami but why did they replace her (and Tacchan) from the ED with a bird out of all things. Reminds me of Edgen Cringer.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Touch Episode 13 Discussion

yakyuu-addict - Jul 4, 2009

15 by rasterman7 »»
Apr 13, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Touch Episode 8 Discussion

yakyuu-addict - Jul 2, 2009

13 by rasterman7 »»
Apr 7, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Touch Episode 5 Discussion

yakyuu-addict - Jul 1, 2009

13 by rasterman7 »»
Apr 7, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Touch Episode 39 Discussion

yakyuu-addict - Jul 15, 2009

7 by doctorGero »»
Mar 15, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Touch Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Apr 29, 2009

53 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 7, 11:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.