Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora Specials Episode 5 Discussion

Feb 17, 2014 11:09 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
1. kaonmiya = kaon + himemiya (Chikane). great memories from Kannazuki no Miko.

2. didn't know the other series referenced, but i assume they're parodies from the same producer.

7/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.

Feb 27, 2014 2:22 AM

Looks like this episode didn't give any background. It looks like it was just a fun episode where al the characters messed around. Pretty great episode.

Nov 3, 2014 9:04 PM

I wish I got all the references/parodies, but the only one I got was Kannazuki no Miko. Lol/WTF @ Souma showing up in the end.

Pretty entertaining though, this episode alone was better than the series LOL

Jan 7, 2017 6:12 PM

billybob300c said:

didn't know the other series referenced, but i assume they're parodies from the same producer.

SaveTheAralSea said:
I wish I got all the references/parodies, but the only one I got was Kannazuki no Miko. Lol/WTF @ Souma showing up in the end.

Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora is a Crossover of four animes studio TNK adapted from Kaishaku mangas: Kannazuki no Miko, Steel Angel Kurumi, Magical Nyan Nyan Taruto, and UFO Princess Valkyrie. Even the seiyuus are the same.

Feb 26, 2017 6:26 PM

Not too shabby, up to the last special!